Honored Social Butterfly

Fauci states he does not endorse Trump

Typical Trump.  The campaign quotes Fauci out of context in order to make is seem as if they had his endorsement. Today, out of an abundance of integrity, Fauci called them all liars. Politely, of course, but he called them all liars nonetheless. 

Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Sunday he wasn’t happy about being part of a campaign ad for President Donald Trump.

“In my nearly five decades of public service, I have never publicly endorsed nor do I now endorse any political candidates,” he said in a statement, according to CNN and NBC News. “The comments attributed to me without my permission in the GOP campaign ad were taken out of context from a broad statement I made months ago about the efforts of federal public health officials.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/11/fauci-trump-campaign-ad-428761 

Honored Social Butterfly

I don't see how any scientist or doctor in their right mind could support tRump. Glad to see that Dr. Fauci is of sound mind !

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Esteemed Social Butterfly

For the first time ever, I saw a tRump ad on TV during the football game.  (Campaign must have scraped up some money.)  Of course, Virginia's polls are currently open for early voting.  I didn't pay it much attention, but I did see snippets of comments inserted here and there and wondered how many of those were taken out of context.  Then, I decided it was a good time to take a bathroom break before it was back to the game.

Honored Social Butterfly

Proof positive Trump will do Anythting to win, and Fauci was barred from appearing on George Stephanopoulus this morning as well.
Trump really hates truth.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/white-house-anthony-fauci-tv-shows_n_5f834e04c5b6e5c320000669
Honored Social Butterfly

I hope all saw that the Rep Campaign took a Dr. Fauci TV clip from last March where he was talking about the Virus Task Force and put it into a Trump TV election  commercial making it look like Fauci was talking about Trump. Fauci went after them but they are using it, and Trump backs them.

That could be why Fauci was not on TV today. Once again Trump being totally dishonest.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png