Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Re: Fauci...Then and Now & The Contradictions

Message 21 of 30

Chas:  When trump supporters can't show or prove their sources as being unbiased they attack or attempt to denigrate those who question their sources.  Why is that? 

I don't "attack" or "denigrate" anybody for having a difference of opinion. Too bad you took it that way.   I give up...WHY are the anti -Trumpers so full of hate?  Don't bother answering, it's a never ending battle and i don't even know why i go there.  Except that it gets rather tiring reading all the lies about President Trump.   Hey, i try to understand the other sides thinking as well...like you all...there is no understanding of either side.  Thanks for the grammar/punctuation whatever correction. 🙄  I mean seriously?  

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 30

Doctor Fauci has been a NON-Partisan advisor to Presidents since Reagan.

The reason the good Doctor contradicts the ToadPOTUS tRump is the Toad is a psychopathic MORON who is killing Americans with his stupidity. Toad has been pushing his followers to take drugs that are more likely to kill than to cure, recommending an injection of bleach to cure Covid19, suggesting colonoscopes be refitted with high intensity UV lamps, SHOWING his worshipers it's macho to NOT wear a mask, but going ballistic when not wearing a mask endangers the Toad himself and finally pumping his anti-vaccer followers by saying he won't use the vaccine when it comes available.

In a nutshell:

Dr Fauci is dedicated to protecting the health of Americans,

Gutless ToadtRump is dedicated to personal gain no matter how many Americans he kills.

THAT is why Dr Fauci disagrees with the GOPers' Toad and it has NOTHING to do with hatred.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 30

sunluver wrote:

It's just laughable...ANYTHING, no matter where it comes from, that could possibly be in President Trumps(sic) favor is biased according to the anti Trumpers...not so much when the post is anti-Trump.

***********************************************************************************

When trump supporters can't show or prove their sources as being unbiased they attack or attempt to denigrate those who question their sources.  Why is that? 

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 30

sunluver

Fauci being advisor to Reagan and him being republican has nothing to do with Fauci and his loyalty, or lack of loyalty, to President Trump.

Fearless Dr. Fauci is more loyal to truth than to Trump

James Fallows, national correspondent at The Atlantic writes: “Anthony Fauci has been different from any other prominent official Donald Trump has dealt with in his time as president. The difference is that Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (since 1984), is not afraid."

....Though he has no fear of correcting Trump in public - heads have rolled for lesser acts of “disloyalty” to the king - he does so politely with grace and ease.

But what might ultimately cause Trump to lose patience with Fauci is the good doctor’s popularity. He is the star of Trump’s coronavirus pandemic press conferences. Fauci’s facts, science and integrity show gets far higher ratings than Trump’s chaos and confusion propaganda circus.

https://www.al.com/news/2020/04/fearless-dr-fauci-is-more-loyal-to-truth-than-to-trump.html

Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 25 of 30

It's just laughable...ANYTHING, no matter where it comes from, that could possibly be in President Trumps favor is biased according to the anti Trumpers...not so much when the post is anti-Trump.

laughing mouse.jpg

Trump 2020!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 30

@sunluvngal 

Is One America News Network an unbiased source of information?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_America_News_Network 

"One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a conservative,far-right news and opinion channel owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C. and New York City.

"The channel targets a conservative and right-of-center audience. Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel regularly features pro-Donald Trump stories. The channel described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of Trump. Trump has repeatedly promoted the network.[ The channel has been noted for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories".

Can anyone honestly say that it's content is unbiased.

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 30

@sunluvngal wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59a0uGIFZGY&feature=youtu.be 

I tried to "insert" the video, to make it easier to watch, and have never had a problem before but  it didn't work for me this morning.  😞  (So i simply inserted the link)  

OAN (from Media Bias/Fact Check) :

✂--------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate One America News Questionable based on far-right bias, lack of sourcing, promotion of conspiracy theories, and propaganda as well as numerous failed fact checks. OAN is not a credible news source.

Detailed Report

Reasoning: Far Right Bias, Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180 (2020)

✂--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm going to pass on this one.

Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 28 of 30

WebWiseWoman:  So you are aware, Dr Fauci has been advisor to every U.S. president since Ronald Reagan (wasn't he Republican?).

@WebWiseWoman  Oh yes i have read up on our good Dr Fauci (as well as others involved today) and his history. I usually always read up on whomever or whatever my comments/posts may be about. 

Fauci being advisor to Reagan and him being republican has nothing to do with Fauci and his loyalty, or lack of loyalty, to President Trump.

Yep i also know about President Trumps party affiliation history.  I was a lifelong democrat until obamas second term where he didn't fulfill the promise he made while campaigning for his first term AND the reason i voted for him his first term... BUT the reason i didn't vote for him the second term. PRESIDENT TRUMP:  Promises made, promises KEPT.   So President Trump isn't the only one that has had reason to change his political affiliation.  In my opinion the present day republican party is the democratic party of yesterday.  I hate it but that's life.

Ummm i wonder if ya'll are ever gonna run out of labels for those that have a differing opinion.  #dotard huh?  I think that's a new one, to me.  lol  I just laugh everytime i see them...

Trump 2020!!!
Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 30

@sunluvngal wrote:

I tried to "insert" the video, to make it easier to watch, and have never had a problem before but  it didn't work for me this morning.  😞  (So i simply inserted the link)  

I hope everybody keeps in mind as noted by the "experts" which includes many scientists, virologists etc. that this (corona) virus has NEVER been encountered before.  So one would expect people including the "experts", yep even our President, to learn as they go.  As with most things of this nature.

Personally, i had a bad feeling about this guy (Fauci) from the first time i listened to him.  🤔  President Trump has so many obama leftovers  surrounding him with the anti Trump philosophy that it's not just dangerous for President Trump but for "We The People" of this country!

So you are aware, Dr Fauci has been advisor to every U.S. president since Ronald Reagan (wasn't he Republican?).

He joined the National Institutes of Health in 1968.

He received the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2007 from George W Bush (oh, wait, wasn't he Republican?).

And if I remember correctly #dotard was not back then ... (how soon some forget)

"Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party."

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Fauci...Then and Now & The Contradictions

Message 30 of 30

I hope everybody keeps in mind as noted by the "experts" which includes many scientists, virologists etc. that this (corona) virus has NEVER been encountered before.  So one would expect people including the "experts", yep even our President, to learn as they go.  As with most things of this nature.

Personally, i had a bad feeling about this guy (Fauci) from the first time i listened to him.  🤔  President Trump has so many obama leftovers  surrounding him with the anti Trump philosophy that it's not just dangerous for President Trump but for "We The People" of this country!

Trump 2020!!!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors