Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Fauci...Then and Now & The Contradictions

Message 1 of 30

KidBoy2 wrote:

At the end of the day, if you care, Fauci and Trump are on the same page on most things..like what is needed to reopen our economy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I certainly don't know where you get such a thing. LIstening in the slightest to all of the past press conferences shows Fauci disagreeing with tRump.

Fauce says we should wait until states have peaked in case numbers and the numbers have been dropping for two weeks before opening up. Fauci says we should have test capabilities for millions of Americans in each state before opening up. tRump goes against both of those recommendations.

tRump supporters need to find a different news source. Oh well ..........

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 30

sunluver wrote:

and i'll trust the people i want to believe and call their stance facts.

***********************************************************************************

Doesn't surprise me in the least, it's what tRump supporters do. They take tRump's lies as fact. Lie after lie after lie after lie.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 30

sunluver wrote IP:

I will post what i post and you can all attack and call me names or label me all you want but it isn't going to change one darn thing.  Certainly not my beliefs about anything, anyone or my stance on President Trump.

But i do like myself after writing this post and THAT'S more important to ME...💃   

Does it ever occur to you that ONLY Fox and H8Radio share your views, and there is a good reason for that?

The only people who truly hate the Toad are the ones' whose lives have been ruined by his scams - the thousands of workers at the SIX businesses he drove into bankruptcy, the independent contractors who he refused to pay because he had more lawyers, the GIs who lost their shirts paying for his worthless Trump University, the 25 women whom he sexually assaulted and of course those who lost their jobs because they approved huge loans he refused to repay, and of course the families of nearly 60,000 Americans who have already DIED and the millions who lost their jobs, their savings, their business all because lil donny would not act to control the Pandemic now devastating America  for TWO MONTHS AFTER HE KNEW HOW DEADLY IT WAS.

How do we know Toad KNEW? Because a number of OTHER Republicans who got the same briefings Toad got took IMMEDIATE action to save their personal wealth.

Name another individual who managed to give that many people a perfect reason to hate, and seriously consider why you love him so much you can ignore the pain he's caused

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 30

john - He uses them for his own purposes, and they do not even realize that.

They're part and parcel of his "stand on the corner and shoot...no consequences".

Someone?  How many someones?  My oh my!

He did prophesy his future, for us!!

Little did we know The Donald J. Trump Cult of Death would be assisted by a virus.

What did he know when?  There will be consequences.  He was dead wrong about that.

WebWiseWoman - I find your signature line regarding "kindness" somewhat odd with "TRUMP 2020" in the same sentence. This person has been the least kind, and incited others to act unkindly from the beginning.

Such signature(s) comes from Magical Thinking Kingdom.  Maybe supporters attempts to cover their sins of dancing with the devil - on purpose.

Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 30

@sunluvngal wrote:

Ummm i wonder if ya'll are ever gonna run out of labels for those that have a differing opinion.  #dotard huh?  I think that's a new one, to me.  lol  I just laugh everytime i see them...

That must have been one of your non-Republican days, as dotard perfectly describes the subject.

I find your signature line regarding "kindness" somewhat odd with "TRUMP 2020" in the same sentence. This person has been the least kind, and incited others to act unkindly from the beginning.

Hoping you and yours are safe and well. Feel free to go out (without protective masks) and enjoy.

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 30

Glad you found it. You can be sure I would not have said it unless it was true. One of the main reasons Trump has been so bad is due to his mental problems. Just as note for you. The person who wrote Trumps book (Art of the Deal) for him was on tv this week and brought it up. He also said of Trump that the group of people he dislikes the most are his enablers, and would never have anything to do with them. He uses them for his own purposes, and they do not even realize that.

Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 7 of 30

john258:  There were over 150 Mental Health experts who told us Trump has mental problems.  

I missed that john258, could you tell me where i can find that information from those 150 mental health experts?  I would seriously like to read it.

Never mind john258, i found where it said over a thousand mental health experts say he has a problem.  https://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=crmas&p=150+mental+health+experts+that+said+president+tr...  That too is all over the WWW.  So, i will go check it out and see if i can find a source that "I" trust. Thanks for the heads up on this being out there though. 😁 👍

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 30

Well it started on FOX News the other day right after the good Dr. appeared before a Senate Committee and told them about the virus. What he told them was in line with what the Fed. Govt. had put out to the states and most states were following CDC guidelines in opening up. The CDC is part of Trumps Admin and Trump signed off on what they put out. Trump even called out the Gov. of GA for not following the guidelines. These guidelines were worked out with the Gov. sometime ago and Trump plus the Gov. agreed to them.

Then some of Trump far right KKK, white nationalist base starts to move to end the guidelines and we see the armed Trump groups show up. Trump as usual thinks he will get more votes from them so now guidelines are wrong, Dr. F and CDC have to be stopped. Open everything up today. We can handle more virus cases, and deaths. Trump thinks now this path will help him, and everything Trump does is to help him. Sadly his followers now push this path even though they will be hurt.

There were over 150 Mental Health experts who told us Trump has mental problems and you see it in action with the virus. This evening you saw the person who wrote Trumps book (Art of the Deal ) on telling us basically what I wrote above. He also said the Group of people Trump dislikes the most are the ones who make up his base. He uses them for his own purposes and would ditch them in a second if he felt he did not need them, and sadly they do not understand that.

We have a President with mental problems and it has shown for the last 3 years as he destroys the USA.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 30

Richva posted..

At the end of the day, Fauci has consistently been the voice of science and reason in the Trump universe. That makes Trump look very, very bad regardless of how the regressives attempt to attack Fauci. After listening to the sworn testimony of Dr. Rick Bright before Congress, I am even more convinced that Trump is a moron who would be living in a box if his father had not been rich.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the day, if you care, Fauci and Trump are on the same page on most things..like what is needed to reopen our economy.

When you call Trump a moron it say a lot about where you get your news. Enough said.
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 10 of 30

First of all, THIS POST wasn't even about President Trump...

OKAY you all...tell ya what.   I'm gonna say this again...you trust the people you want to believe and call their stance facts...and i'll trust the people i want to believe and call their stance facts.  The attacking and name calling is something i'm going to leave to you all.  I will simply state my opinions on the different posts without lowering myself to the PERSONAL name calling, attacking and labeling any longer of any of you that disagree with me. We all have a right to our opinions and beliefs and that right should be respected.  I did something i don't normally do, took the low road there for awhile and that just isn't me.   I have to like myself and i haven't been able to do that since participating in the disagreements on the different posts.  

I will post what i post and you can all attack and call me names or label me all you want but it isn't going to change one darn thing.  Certainly not my beliefs about anything, anyone or my stance on President Trump.

But i do like myself after writing this post and THAT'S more important to ME...💃   

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors