From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Father-of-two Marcel Campbell, 20, stabbed to death outside ice cream parlor

Message 1 of 9

@rk9152wrote:

Does anyone know what the connection is between a father stabbed in England and a constantly posted "bad cop, bad cop" video from last December?

There is not one...

One of our posters here on the forum was having a bad day and just needed to vent.  My thread was picked for some unknown reason.

The point of my thread has nothing to do with police.  The gun laws in the UK are very different from our laws in the US.  This fact illustrates people kill people.  Objects or tools or guns don’t do anything but are simply selected to carry out the evil act of taking another persons life.

It is my opinion that until we understand the human psyche concerning evil, murder and mass murder will continue. 

That is why I say we should focus on the root cause of the issue rather than an object or tool.

IMO of course.

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Father-of-two Marcel Campbell, 20, stabbed to death outside ice cream parlor

Message 2 of 9

Does anyone know what the connection is between a father stabbed in England and a constantly posted "bad cop, bad cop" video from last December?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

@jimc91wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

What causes a human being to need or want to take another human beings life?  

I ask myself the same question when I see body camera video's like this one....

I'll call it what it is, Jim.  What do you call it?

What was the outcome of the case and what is your solution?

The victim was deemed to be "Billy-the-Kid". In cases like these the cop should be charged with murder.

I am not familiar with your syntax.  The guy was crawling on his hands and knee's; the cops claimed he could reach for a weapon that he didn't have and kill them all.  He must have been, "Billy-the-Kid", some claimed he was the fastest gun in the west.

What was the legal verdict of the case you are talking about?  No charges were filed so there was no "verdict".

What is your solution to prevent this in the future?  Change the law that say's cops can kill just because they perceive a threat.  "I THOUGHT he was armed" should not be justification for killing someone.

Thanks for asking......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

The victim was deemed to be "Billy-the-Kid". In cases like these the cop should be charged with murder.

I am not familiar with your syntax.  

What was the legal verdict of the case you are talking about?

What is your solution to prevent this in the future?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

@jimc91wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

@jimc91wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9
They are just plain sick for some reason, no sane person can do that to another human being. They must have a grudge or be mad at something or someone. Again I feel so very bad for his family and a Mother having to bury their child. This is not the way the World is suppose to work, burying our children.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Father-of-two Marcel Campbell, 20, stabbed to death outside ice cream parlor

Message 9 of 9

A young man was stabbed to death outside an ice-cream parlour on a street crowded with evening shoppers and diners in the latest incident of violent crime in London.

Witnesses said the victim was ambushed in Upper Street, Islington, by an assailant who leapt from a white van brandishing a 12-inch kitchen knife at 6.30pm last night.

He was named locally as Marcel Campbell, 20, a father-of-two who lived in Tottenham.

His devastated aunt, Lynette, told the Standard: “He was a wonderful father, he lived for his kids. He was a good boy, we are losing too many of our young people. His mother is devastated.”

A friend said: “I have known him all his life. His kids were his interest, his everything. 

“He wasn’t in a gang. All we know is that he was in Islington and was jumped by a guy who jumped  out of a van we are grieving, we are hurting.”

CCTV footage shows shocked onlookers, including a young girl with with her father, recoil in fear from the scene on the shopping street.

The film also shows a man wearing a black hooded sweatshirt jogging away. 

The murder is thought to be the 68th homicide investigation launched so far this year in London and the fourth fatal stabbing in five days in the capital.

Witnesses told of the terrifying moment a masked assailant leapt from  a white van as it pulled up in front of Udderlicious ice cream shop.

One told the Standard: “The chap stabbed this man in the chest with a big kitchen knife. It must have been 12 inches long. The wounds were in his chest. They were obviously really bad.

“This all happened outside Udderlicious where there were kids hanging out after school. It’s just horrific.” Police and paramedics fought to save his life, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.

The witness added that the attacker then dropped the weapon next to the wounded man before fleeing the scene. He returned moments later to reclaim the knife, before making off on foot.

“I think the guy who stabbed the victim left the murder weapon there - I saw it right on the ground next to the guy,” he said. “Then he picked it up again and ran off down Barnsbury Street.”

A delivery driver at the Barnsbury Street Pizza Hut said his colleagues had seen a bloodied man running past the eatery, leaving a “trail of blood” on the pavement.

The owner of the 171 Hair and Beauty salon said the attacker had come into her shop covered in blood. Staff said it appeared as though he had also sustained stab wounds. 

Scotland Yard last night ordered a Section 60 stop and search order for Islington amid fears of further violence and in an effort to prevent **bleep**-for-tat attacks in what is suspected to be a gang linked murder.

A large stretch of Upper Street and Barnsbury Street remained cordoned off today as forensic officers carried out finger-tip searches.

Nearby St Mary’s Church was opened for food and shelter for residents were unable to access their homes.

A Met Police spokesman said: “This investigation is in its very early stages; at this time officers are actively working to trace at least two male suspects believed to have been involved in the incident.”

Police said the man’s family had been informed. There have been no arrests.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/islington-stabbing-victim-pictured-man-20-stabbed-to-death-out...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Call it what it is...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors