Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fascist trump Controlling Industry & Commerce

Message 51 of 69

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Don't support a fascist?  What does the fascist do?  They attack you verbally in speeches, on Twitter and legally if possible.

As do followers of Saul Alinsky. What political organization does not "attack" their opposite number? I guess to another fascist, Amazon, CNN, Washington Post, Arnold Schwartznegger, NYT, NBC, Mexico, Canada, Mitt(sic) Romney, John McCain, Florida Power and Light, John Kasich, Ted Cruz, Charles Krauthammer, Macy's, Republican Congress persons....yeah(sic), you're right RK....his "opposite(sic) member(sic)".

It appears that you were so anxious to get to your intelligent contribution.....  So, you were wrong again....not too much to say about that, eh?  Not surprised.  IMO, you just throw crap out there and hope someone buys it....just as Fox, Hannity and Limblah do.....all birds of a feather. Hardly, you made my point. And then went petty with Fox etal. You made no point, you avoided the facts that trump is attacking far more that what you claimed.

Bawahahaha....and still just as funny as before.

.....that you didn't bother to digest my post before responding. I said it was common in American politics as you seemed to be agreeing with.  It wasn't worth digesting, in fact it was putrid (sic).  You falsely claimed "What political organization does not "attack" their opposite number?"  Companies are NOT "opposite numbers".  Those in the same party are NOT "opposite numbers".  Those in the media are NOT "opposite numbers".  The only "opposite number" appears to be democracy......but keep on defending the fascist pig....he's the far-right extremists kinda guy. We are discussing politics, not business.  I'm talking about the fascist president you support.

Well then, since I do not support a fascist President, there is really nothing to discuss, is there?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 69

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Don't support a fascist?  What does the fascist do?  They attack you verbally in speeches, on Twitter and legally if possible.

As do followers of Saul Alinsky. What political organization does not "attack" their opposite number? I guess to another fascist, Amazon, CNN, Washington Post, Arnold Schwartznegger, NYT, NBC, Mexico, Canada, Mitt(sic) Romney, John McCain, Florida Power and Light, John Kasich, Ted Cruz, Charles Krauthammer, Macy's, Republican Congress persons....yeah(sic), you're right RK....his "opposite(sic) member(sic)".

It appears that you were so anxious to get to your intelligent contribution.....  So, you were wrong again....not too much to say about that, eh?  Not surprised.  IMO, you just throw crap out there and hope someone buys it....just as Fox, Hannity and Limblah do.....all birds of a feather. Hardly, you made my point. And then went petty with Fox etal. You made no point, you avoided the facts that trump is attacking far more that what you claimed.

Bawahahaha....and still just as funny as before.

.....that you didn't bother to digest my post before responding. I said it was common in American politics as you seemed to be agreeing with.  It wasn't worth digesting, in fact it was putrid (sic).  You falsely claimed "What political organization does not "attack" their opposite number?"  Companies are NOT "opposite numbers".  Those in the same party are NOT "opposite numbers".  Those in the media are NOT "opposite numbers".  The only "opposite number" appears to be democracy......but keep on defending the fascist pig....he's the far-right extremists kinda guy. We are discussing politics, not business.  I'm talking about the fascist president you support.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 69

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

It appears that you were so anxious to get to your intelligent contribution.....  So, you were wrong again....not too much to say about that, eh?  Not surprised.  IMO, you just throw crap out there and hope someone buys it....just as Fox, Hannity and Limblah do.....all birds of a feather. Hardly, you made my point. And then went petty with Fox etal.

Bawahahaha....

.....that you didn't bother to digest my post before responding. I said it was common in American politics as you seemed to be agreeing with.  It wasn't worth digesting, in fact it was pewtrid(sic).  You falsely claimed "What political organization does not "attack" their opposite number?"  Companies are NOT "opposite numbers".  Those in the same party are NOT "opposite numbers".  Those in the media are NOT "opposite numbers".  The only "opposite number" appears to be democracy......but keep on defending the fascist pig....he's the far-right extremists kinda guy. We are discussing politics, not business.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 69

@williamb39198wrote:

@rk9152

Silliness? Yes!!

How many of the giant glaring “fascist” road signs are you missing. And yes, this was a campaign item. trump wants to be a authoritarian dictator. no, he is reducing the power of government He admires other dictators. proof? He wants an economy to do well which will later collapse, who he will blame others for. proof  - and how is that "Nazi"? He declares the free biased press to be fake, while promoting lies thru the press under his control. disagreeing with your agenda does not constitute a lie. He promotes white supremacy and racism, not true while others

do not rise to that level and are lesser people. not true He lies to distort reality, the more often told the more they will be believed. disagreement does not constitute a lie And lies to promote his distorted view of his agenda. what pol does not paint a rosy picture as to his agenda/ He divides our own citizens to dislike each other. did he create the "Republicans suck" post? He divides our allies to let our enemies come between them. he negotiates expecting others to carry their share of the load He wants a large military to do with as only he sees fit. yes, defend America.

He berates and tries to disgrace the FBI and DOJ only those corrupted by the Obama Administration to divide and then use as his own enforcement arm. He taxes the poor to give to the rich. only true to those who think that tax cuts should go to other than tax payers. He does not want a healthy middle class.proof? He wants all to pay him loyalty. nonsense He rewards those who are loyal and support him. He wants to reject clean air and water measures. when overdone - yes.

And I’m sure that there may be some that I have overlooked.

rk, are these indicators of a leader that wants a free democratic society?

No, they are comments of one posting from blind hatred, not logic.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 69

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

It appears that you were so anxious to get to your intelligent contribution.....  So, you were wrong again....not too much to say about that, eh?  Not surprised.  IMO, you just throw crap out there and hope someone buys it....just as Fox, Hannity and Limblah do.....all birds of a feather.

Bawahahaha....

.....that you didn't bother to digest my post before responding. I said it was common in American politics as you seemed to be agreeing with.  It wasn't worth digesting, in fact it was pewtrid.  You falsely claimed "What political organization does not "attack" their opposite number?"  Companies are NOT "opposite numbers".  Those in the same party are NOT "opposite numbers".  Those in the media are NOT "opposite numbers".  The only "opposite number" appears to be democracy......but keep on defending the fascist pig....he's the far-right extremists kinda guy.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 69

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

As do followers of Saul Alinsky. What political organization does not "attack" their opposite number? Fascism is a governmental system, not a campaign methodology. So, let's get past this silliness.

No lets stay with fact. Fascism is a form of far right govt. It came into the mainstream before WW2. It was in Germany and Italy. A form of it came to Russia after Stalin took over. You have one person rule under it. It was the first successor to the King or Emperor when all power was in one person. (Japan was still under it until after WW2.). If you go back and look at Germany during the 1930 you can trace the steps Hitler took to become the Dictator in a Fascist Government. Hitler was first elected and used that starting point to gain full power. If you look at what Trump is doing you will see him taking the same steps, and you will see Trump has the same type of enablers doing the same things for him as Hitler did. In Germany Industry & Commerce played a role, as one of the first things to happen was the economy improved, and later on collapsed. We are on the same path Germany was in the 1930.

Again with the"Nazi" nonsense. Is it your point that attacking a political opponent is not common in American politics?

Hey, we have posters who still refuse to capitalize President Bush's (43) name.

And how about "Trump sucks" - is that "Nazi"? I personally consider it "low class''. But if you want to go "Nazi", so be it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 69

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@nctarheelwrote: 

I believe an apology is due @Centristsin2010.

Well, that ain't gonna happen.

Of course not; those who are "obstinately devoted to their views, biases and predjudices would never own their behavior, or apologize for being wrong; it's not what they do.

Exactly my point.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 69

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

As do followers of Saul Alinsky. What political organization does not "attack" their opposite number? I guess to another fascist, Amazon, CNN, Washington Post, Arnold Schwartznegger, NYT, NBC, Mexico, Canada, Mit(sic) Romney, John McCain, Florida Power and Light, John Kasich, Ted Cruz, Charles Krauthammer, Macy's, Republican Congress persons....yaeh(sic), you're right RK....his "opposit(sic) nember(sic)".

It appears that you were so anxious to get to your intelligent contribution.....

Bawahahaha....

.....that you didn't bother to digest my post before responding. I said it was common in American politics as you seemed to be agreeing with.

Fascism is a governmental system, not a campaign methodology. No, it's a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce.  It is a governmental system But thanks for playing along.... My pleasure.....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 69

@rk9152

Silliness?

How many of the giant glaring “fascist” road signs are you missing. And yes, this was a campaign item. trump wants to be a authoritarian dictator. He admires other dictators. He wants an economy to do well which will later collapse, who he will blame others for. He declares the free press to be fake, while promoting lies thru the press under his control. He promotes white supremacy and racism, while others

do not rise to that level and are lesser people. He lies to distort reality, the more often told the more they will be believed. And lies to promote his distorted view of his agenda. He divides our own citizens to dislike each other. He divides our allies to let our enemies come between them. He wants a large military to do with as only he sees fit. 

He berates and tries to disgrace the FBI and DOJ to divide and then use as his own enforcement arm. He taxes the poor to give to the rich. He does not want a healthy middle class. He wants all to pay him loyalty. He rewards those who are loyal and support him. He wants to reject clean air and water measures. 

And I’m sure that there may be some that I have overlooked.

rk, are these indicators of a leader that wants a free democratic society?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 69

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

As do followers of Saul Alinsky. What political organization does not "attack" their opposite number? Fascism is a governmental system, not a campaign methodology. So, let's get past this silliness.

No lets stay with fact. Fascism is a form of far right govt. It came into the mainstream before WW2. It was in Germany and Italy. A form of it came to Russia after Stalin took over. You have one person rule under it. It was the first successor to the King or Emperor when all power was in one person. (Japan was still under it until after WW2.). If you go back and look at Germany during the 1930 you can trace the steps Hitler took to become the Dictator in a Fascist Government. Hitler was first elected and used that starting point to gain full power. If you look at what Trump is doing you will see him taking the same steps, and you will see Trump has the same type of enablers doing the same things for him as Hitler did. In Germany Industry & Commerce played a role, as one of the first things to happen was the economy improved, and later on collapsed. We are on the same path Germany was in the 1930.

Kudos
Views