Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fascist trump Controlling Industry & Commerce

Message 31 of 69

Good topic Cent, and spot-non as usual.  Yep trump follows Fascist principles over and over, yet his blind followers support him with the usual denial and accusatory phrases like "blind hatred", etc etc.

Trump tries to coerce businesses to do his will. Someone brought up the 'wall'. Trump tries to coerce Congress to fund a wall to fulfill his will and the will of the minority of Americans. I'd like to see the wall put to a vote on a national ballot, it would fail miserably.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 69

@Olderscout66wrote:

Let's consider that absurd lie that Republicans, esp. Der Trumper, are working to REDUCE the power of the Central Government.

The reality is that the only Governmental power the Republicans have ever "reduced" is the power to PROTECT Americans from the psychopathic rapacity of the 0.1%.

What Republicans have done is to redistribute tax revenues previously collected at the Federal Level and used for the PUBLIC good and given the money to the Oligarchs. The power to destroy the Middle Class is something the Federal Government lacked until Reagan.

Republicans have deregulated financial institutions and slashed staff at the regulatory agencies so 16 million Americans lost their jobs and 8 million American families lost their homes. Since 1929, Government until jrbush had the power to drive 16 million workers into the street and 8 million families from their homes.

Republicans have supported Right To Work for Less laws and changed work rules in the Federal Government so around 30% of those doing Government work work for contractors for half the pay and none of the benefits the former Government workers had. The power to destroy the lives of millions of working class citizens is new to Government.

If you want American Greatness to be measured in the height of Walls we build around us, vote Republican. If you think American Greatness is the ability to promote our Citizens to reach the highest levels they can, vote Democratic.

It's that simple.

Reducing government regulations reduces it's power over us.

Greatness is not measured in walls. Sadly, the walls are needed for national defense. That is so obvious that one not seeing it is truly blinded by their hatred. And that blind hatred is also shown in thinking that non-tax payers should get tax cuts.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 69

Let's consider that absurd lie that Republicans, esp. Der Trumper, are working to REDUCE the power of the Central Government.

The reality is that the only Governmental power the Republicans have ever "reduced" is the power to PROTECT Americans from the psychopathic rapacity of the 0.1%.

What Republicans have done is to redistribute tax revenues previously collected at the Federal Level and used for the PUBLIC good and given the money to the Oligarchs. The power to destroy the Middle Class is something the Federal Government lacked until Reagan.

Republicans have deregulated financial institutions and slashed staff at the regulatory agencies so 16 million Americans lost their jobs and 8 million American families lost their homes. Since 1929, Government until jrbush had the power to drive 16 million workers into the street and 8 million families from their homes.

Republicans have supported Right To Work for Less laws and changed work rules in the Federal Government so around 30% of those doing Government work work for contractors for half the pay and none of the benefits the former Government workers had. The power to destroy the lives of millions of working class citizens is new to Government.

If you want American Greatness to be measured in the height of Walls we build around us, vote Republican. If you think American Greatness is the ability to promote our Citizens to reach the highest levels they can, vote Democratic.

It's that simple.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 69

@Olderscout66wrote:

@umbarch64wrote:

Actually, CS, you would do well to heed your own words.  IF you have another definiton from a reputible authoritative source, cite it.  I"m going to give you Webster's:

fascism, n.  1.  a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc. and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism. 2. the philosophy, principles or methods of fascism.  3. a fascist movement, esp. the one established by Mussolini in Italy from 1922-43.

fascist, n.  1.  anyone who believes in, or sympathizes with fascism.  2.  a member of a fascist movement or party, esp. in Italy.  3.  anyone who is dictatorial.

That should about do it, I think.  You can read better than you seem to when you actually want to....I hope.  Seems to me centrist pretty much nailed it.  You, on the other hand............[fill in the blanks....I won't take any more of my time so you don't have to]. 

Then you've got the neoFascism of the NRAGOP where elected officials cede all power to the Oligarchs and have Industrialists controlling Government and all formerly PUBLIC assets - roads, bridges, schools.

Lobbying has been around a long time. Partial privatization has been around for a long time (Carter for example). Abu Dhabi owns the Chicago parking meters - sold by Richard Daley.

You are just using "old stuff" to justify your fascism nonsense. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 69

@umbarch64wrote:

Actually, CS, you would do well to heed your own words.  IF you have another definiton from a reputible authoritative source, cite it.  I"m going to give you Webster's:

fascism, n.  1.  a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc. and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism. 2. the philosophy, principles or methods of fascism.  3. a fascist movement, esp. the one established by Mussolini in Italy from 1922-43.

fascist, n.  1.  anyone who believes in, or sympathizes with fascism.  2.  a member of a fascist movement or party, esp. in Italy.  3.  anyone who is dictatorial.

That should about do it, I think.  You can read better than you seem to when you actually want to....I hope.  Seems to me centrist pretty much nailed it.  You, on the other hand............[fill in the blanks....I won't take any more of my time so you don't have to]. 

Then you've got the neoFascism of the NRAGOP where elected officials cede all power to the Oligarchs and have Industrialists controlling Government and all formerly PUBLIC assets - roads, bridges, schools.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 69

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Don't support a fascist?  What does the fascist do?  They attack you verbally in speeches, on Twitter and legally if possible.

As do followers of Saul Alinsky. What political organization does not "attack" their opposite number? Fascism is a governmental system, not a campaign methodology. So, let's get past this silliness.

No lets stay with fact. Fascism is a form of far right govt. It came into the mainstream before WW2. It was in Germany and Italy. A form of it came to Russia after Stalin took over. You have one person rule under it. It was the first successor to the King or Emperor when all power was in one person. (Japan was still under it until after WW2.). If you go back and look at Germany during the 1930 you can trace the steps Hitler took to become the Dictator in a Fascist Government. Hitler was first elected and used that starting point to gain full power. If you look at what Trump is doing you will see him taking the same steps, and you will see Trump has the same type of enablers doing the same things for him as Hitler did. In Germany Industry & Commerce played a role, as one of the first things to happen was the economy improved, and later on collapsed. We are on the same path Germany was in the 1930.

Again with the"Nazi" nonsense. Is it your point that attacking a political opponent is not common in American politics?

Hey, we have posters who still refuse to capitalize President Bush's (43) name.

And how about "Trump sucks" - is that "Nazi"? I personally consider it "low class''. But if you want to go "Nazi", so be it.

You are asking questions again and you are not permitted to do that. Ask your leaders to explain it all to you. The new slogan of the far right is. Off to the camps all go who disagree with Trump.

I have yet to hear from the "powers that be" as to your authority as to who is and is not permitted to use question marks. So, I'll proceed as though you are making that up - sorta like being delusional.

So, again, Is it your point that attacking a political opponent is not common in American politics?

Asking questions again and that is not permitted. Per Trump rule 456, para 25, sub para. 15 line 589.

You think that the President of the United States has appointed you as a monitor here. Do I have that right?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 69

@williamb39198wrote:

@rk9152

No, unlike your core beliefs, my beliefs are not based on blind hatred, they are based on a sense of truth and a deep concern for our country. I forgive you, you know not of what you speak. 

All this Nazi and fascist stuff is pure hate speech not based of facts. I forgive you for being blinded by your hatred, I'm sure you can't help it. Plus, approval of the klatch seems to be a strong motivator for the hate speech.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 69

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@rk9152

Silliness? Yes!!

How many of the giant glaring “fascist” road signs are you missing. And yes, this was a campaign item. trump wants to be a authoritarian dictator. no, he is reducing the power of government He admires other dictators. proof? He wants an economy to do well which will later collapse, who he will blame others for. proof  - and how is that "Nazi"? He declares the free biased press to be fake, while promoting lies thru the press under his control. disagreeing with your agenda does not constitute a lie. He promotes white supremacy and racism, not true while others

do not rise to that level and are lesser people. not true He lies to distort reality, the more often told the more they will be believed. disagreement does not constitute a lie And lies to promote his distorted view of his agenda. what pol does not paint a rosy picture as to his agenda/ He divides our own citizens to dislike each other. did he create the "Republicans suck" post? He divides our allies to let our enemies come between them. he negotiates expecting others to carry their share of the load He wants a large military to do with as only he sees fit. yes, defend America.

He berates and tries to disgrace the FBI and DOJ only those corrupted by the Obama Administration to divide and then use as his own enforcement arm. He taxes the poor to give to the rich. only true to those who think that tax cuts should go to other than tax payers. He does not want a healthy middle class.proof? He wants all to pay him loyalty. nonsense He rewards those who are loyal and support him. He wants to reject clean air and water measures. when overdone - yes.

And I’m sure that there may be some that I have overlooked.

rk, are these indicators of a leader that wants a free democratic society?

No, they are comments of one posting from blind hatred, not logic.

RIGHT. TRUMP IST CONTROLING INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/markets/trump-policies-pronouncements-fan-flames-market-disarray-n8...

nuthing in there about fascism. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 69

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Don't support a fascist?  What does the fascist do?  They attack you verbally in speeches, on Twitter and legally if possible.

As do followers of Saul Alinsky. What political organization does not "attack" their opposite number? Fascism is a governmental system, not a campaign methodology. So, let's get past this silliness.

No lets stay with fact. Fascism is a form of far right govt. It came into the mainstream before WW2. It was in Germany and Italy. A form of it came to Russia after Stalin took over. You have one person rule under it. It was the first successor to the King or Emperor when all power was in one person. (Japan was still under it until after WW2.). If you go back and look at Germany during the 1930 you can trace the steps Hitler took to become the Dictator in a Fascist Government. Hitler was first elected and used that starting point to gain full power. If you look at what Trump is doing you will see him taking the same steps, and you will see Trump has the same type of enablers doing the same things for him as Hitler did. In Germany Industry & Commerce played a role, as one of the first things to happen was the economy improved, and later on collapsed. We are on the same path Germany was in the 1930.

Again with the"Nazi" nonsense. Is it your point that attacking a political opponent is not common in American politics?

Hey, we have posters who still refuse to capitalize President Bush's (43) name.

And how about "Trump sucks" - is that "Nazi"? I personally consider it "low class''. But if you want to go "Nazi", so be it.

You are asking questions again and you are not permitted to do that. Ask your leaders to explain it all to you. The new slogan of the far right is. Off to the camps all go who disagree with Trump.

I have yet to hear from the "powers that be" as to your authority as to who is and is not permitted to use question marks. So, I'll proceed as though you are making that up - sorta like being delusional.

So, again, Is it your point that attacking a political opponent is not common in American politics?

Asking questions again and that is not permitted. Per Trump rule 456, para 25, sub para. 15 line 589.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 69

@rk9152

No, unlike your core beliefs, my beliefs are not based on blind hatred, they are based on a sense of truth and a deep concern for our country. I forgive you, you know not of what you speak. 

Kudos
Views