Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Fascinating COVID Article

Message 1 of 8

That sort of information has been around for a while and absolutely, it bears repeating.    When the first cases of Covid19 were in the country, physicians were more or less treating symptoms.    Months later, they are becoming more experienced and having a moment to talk among themselves are coming up with better treatment options based on the theory in this paper.  

It reminds me of the treatments that evolved from the Vietnam war and then the MiddleEast wars.    

I am impressed that physicians / surgeons are working together around the globe to discuss what they are seeing and what techniques that each are trying to save more lives.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 8

As ManicPro relays, this virus is not to be taken lightly, as some people are. Not only for the rate of spreading, and getting the virus, but for the harmful side effects. 
So to sound the alert once again, this is not a 3 or 4 day flu, and do not treat it as such. 
Take precautions, wear a mask, and distance. Be careful. 

And pray for more, good testing! trump is not going to help provide them. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 3 of 8

Meh. Its always like this. After something significant happens the event serves as source of meaningless text to put a link in and sell something along the lines. It's extremely hard to find a quality information as services like https://domyessayright.com/.They can easily write anything within frames of any subject.

Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 8

I am not a doctor so I have no clue if it’s really true, 

Don't worry about it. Not being a doctor never stopped Trump from contradicting the CDC and NIH.

Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 5 of 8

@ManicProgressive   Very interesting read. 👍  Thank you for sharing. 

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 8

On topic:   The date of 100K deaths from this virus was probably reached on May 9.   Study from Yale, h/t WAPO:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/investigations/coronavirus-excess-deaths-may/?hpid=hp_h...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 8

Thanks for posting, I'm saving it for later on, it looks fascinating.

Honored Social Butterfly

Fascinating COVID Article

Message 8 of 8

https://elemental.medium.com/coronavirus-may-be-a-blood-vessel-disease-which-explains-everything-2c4...

I am not a doctor so I have no clue if it’s really true, but while it’s scary (COVID’s real damage and threat is a vascular threat and not respiratory threat), it’s also hopeful, because there are already drugs that fight the most severe symptoms and complications.

in short, the bad damage is to the endothelial cells in veins, causing the blood clots, brain swelling, COVID toes, kidney damage, and the other odd symptoms people are getting. The lungs are just the way the virus is transmitted to it can continue to replicate among hosts...

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask?

Check out the Health Tips discussion board today!

Top Authors