Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Family Separation Not Trump Administration’s Fault

Message 21 of 100

Complaints by the ignoblers is perhaps a demonstration of their ignorance...as those who rely on laws and the Constitution have ruled time and again that what DOJ and Donald did was in fact illegal...that was their ( Sessions and Donald) were found guilty of disobeying this Nations laws.    oops!   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 100

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes, he is cracking down on people using children as a "get out of jail" card, He is targeting ILLEGAL asylum seekers.

BTW - Have you found my post from 7-29-2018 5:19am that you complained about?

It may be his goal but so far he has "confiscated" 300 children and deported only the parents.  I would love to see the plan that resulted in that incompetent move. 

I believe the "plan" was to provide an incentive to not come here illegally especially with children! It may have worked.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 100

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes, he is cracking down on people using children as a "get out of jail" card, He is targeting ILLEGAL asylum seekers.

It may be his goal but so far he has "confiscated" 300 children and deported only the parents.  I would love to see the plan that resulted in that incompetent move. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 100

@Cirice wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

williamb39198 posted..

trump gets all the credit for this totally racist, hateful immigration policy. Pretty sure he told sessions what to present.

Congress didn’t pass it, nor has done done anything to counter it.

Remember trump policy: create fear, divide, and make America white again.

============================

That post shows that you have been had . My question to you is what made you believe what you posted?

FYI..our immigration laws have been in effect long before Trump became our President.

Yes, and every president before Trump enforced them without using chldren as hostages. 

Not True. Children and parents were indeed separated during the Obama years. As discomforting as it may be to liberals, the separations indeed happened!

Check it out and let's get ready for the spin.

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

williamb39198 posted..

trump gets all the credit for this totally racist, hateful immigration policy. Pretty sure he told sessions what to present.

That post shows that you have been had . My question to you is what made you believe what you posted?

FYI..our immigration laws have been in effect long before Trump became our President.

Yes, and every president before Trump enforced them without using chldren as hostages. 

Not True. Children and parents were indeed separated during the Obama years. As discomforting as it may be to liberals, the separations indeed happened!

It is Trump's “zero tolerance” border policy that has caused the separation of families. No other administration has ever had a blanket policy to prosecute parents and separate them from their children.

Previous administrations used family detention facilities, allowing the whole family to stay together while awaiting their deportation case in immigration court, or alternatives to detention, which required families to be tracked but released from custody to await their court date. Family separations were only done in really limited circumstances such as suspicion of trafficking or other fraud, and the families were reunited as soon as custody issues were resolved.

By the way, Trump's policy also aimed to prosecute asylum-seekers.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 100

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Cirice posted..

Did you notice the date? Of course Trump is responsible. The zero-tolerance policy is Trump's policy.

======================

Yes it was. Its the policy of that is used by local, state and federal agencies.

It is Trump's policy. He is responsible for the family separations because it is his policy.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 100

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

williamb39198 posted..

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

williamb39198 posted..

It is Trump's “zero tolerance” border policy that has caused the separation of families. No other administration has ever had a blanket policy to prosecute parents and separate them from their children.

Previous administrations used family detention facilities, allowing the whole family to stay together while awaiting their deportation case in immigration court, or alternatives to detention, which required families to be tracked but released from custody to await their court date. Family separations were only done in really limited circumstances such as suspicion of trafficking or other fraud, and the families were reunited as soon as custody issues were resolved.

By the way, Trump's policy also aimed to prosecute asylum-seekers.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 100

Ivanka Trump disagrees with you KidBoy.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 100

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

williamb39198 posted..

Check what out? You did not post any sources and I have learned not to believe you. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 100

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

williamb39198 posted..

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 100

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Speaking as an active Democrat, I would love to see Trump continue to pretend he is forced into this moronic policy.  I cannot tell you how many (former) Republicans I have talked to who are changing their party affiliation over this.  I want to get a pennant that says "Go Moron!!!" 

What is your point - that the 9th did not put a 20 day limit on kids being held?

Hardly. My point is that Trump tried to use this as a tool to hold the children hostage by claiming his administration was too incompetent to meet the 20 day court imposed deadline.  This kind of very public and very transparent mix of following Satan's orders and total incompetence is just what the Democratic Party needs today.  If it were not for the fact that America will probably never fully recover from 3 years under Trump, I would write him  a thank you note. As it is, I just cry and work to fix the problem. 

There is no court imposed deadline the government is unable to meet. They are "unconfining" the kids right on the court's schedule.

Kudos
Views