Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Fact Check trump's Claims on Paris Accord

Message 41 of 93

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Fact Checks and the words "Trump Supporter" don't belong in the same sentence. 

Trump has no convictions as we've witnessed him often change his position 180 degress on issues in the same week. I guarantee you if Trump reverses his position on the Paris Accord to be in sync with Americans Business, his blind followers will change their posts, telling us how great the Paris Accord is for America. 

Maybe some but I think you (for the most part) are wrong.  I won't support his change (if he changes).

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Fact Check trump's Claims on Paris Accord

Message 42 of 93

Fact Checks and the words "Trump Supporter" don't belong in the same sentence. 

Trump has no convictions as we've witnessed him often change his position 180 degress on issues in the same week. I guarantee you if Trump reverses his position on the Paris Accord to be in sync with Americans Business, his blind followers will change their posts, telling us how great the Paris Accord is for America. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 93

Creppelrm--Trump tells his friends to watch FOX news because most of  the other stations don't twist the truth or outright lie. This idiot still thinks he can hid his crimes, incompetence, and lies from the world. 

With regard to campaign promises, as I have said before, trump campaigned on lies, fantasy, and hate.  Fulfilling those promises should make one feel nothing  but shame.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 93

Not insulting, just fact.  Trump called FOX News to make sure they agreed with his speech rejecting the Paris Accord.  And Trump has told his peeps they should all tune in to FOX News the only real news.  Also keeping campaign promises doesn't mean doing the right thing.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 93

trump's "facts" about climate change were incorrect.  With regard to him keeping his campaign primises, they were based on lies, fantasies, extreme ignorance, and hatred.  Each one he fulfills is a disaster for this country, even though those lost in the abyss of denial and fantasy  can't see it.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 93

Centrist said, "What about his promise to create Universal Healthcare?  Did that promise "not matter"?

"Hey Centrist, didn't Trump promise he would repeal and replace Obamacare on his first day in office?"

It doesn't matter to those who idolize Trump because he will deny he ever said he would repeal and replace Obamacare on his first day in office. Incredibly, his minions will believe him. Why do they idolize this nasty, rude man, who's making a mockery out of the the Office of the Presidency while conning all those who were foolish enough to vote for him.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 93

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist said, "What about his promise to create Universal Healthcare?  Did that promise "not matter"?"

Hey Centrist, didn't Trump promise he would repeal and replace Obamacare on his first day in office?

Yea,he's not too bright as shown in this clip:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 93

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Cent--Listening to real news coverage is a good suggestion, but I think Trump supporters are too far gone to want to hear the truth.

Nope, they're more interested in 'trumpfacts'.

"trumpfacts"

4-3-17-executive-odors.png

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 93

@pc6063 wrote:

Cent--Listening to real news coverage is a good suggestion, but I think Trump supporters are too far gone to want to hear the truth.

Nope, they're more interested in 'trumpfacts'.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 93

Centrist said, "What about his promise to create Universal Healthcare?  Did that promise "not matter"?"

Hey Centrist, didn't Trump promise he would repeal and replace Obamacare on his first day in office?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors