From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FRIDAY!! and time for, yet another, Trump vacation

Message 1 of 33

Apparently. donald supporters are aghast that non-donald supporters are holding their leader to the same standard that they held President Obama to is NOT FAIR.    ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Meanwhile in Florida, there are different arguments, depending of course on the net worth of the individual and if they are being asked to pay for the extra cost that visits put on the public taxpayer.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article127106464.html

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2017/03/07/trumps-visit-forces-small-florida-airport-to-remain-closed/

Does Donald read white papers while playing golf - or spending 4 hours smoozing with friends at his Golf Course?    Based on his comments / statements and tweets - NOPE.  

Then again, as the RW tend to jump down the rabbit hole, really do want to ignore that the comparison data that is being used was generated by GAI.   a conservative nonprofit investigative research organization located in Tallahassee, Florida.[3][4] GAI was founded in 2012[5] by Peter Schweizer and Stephen Bannon with funding from Robert Mercer and family.

Those complaining must be red-faced when their own BFF data is being used for muckraking one of their own.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 33

There were all sorts of charges of "racism" every time someone objected to Obama's action based on differing ideology. And we were told that we were suppose to respect the Office of the President.Now, we hear such as "that jerk" (and scads of immature terms). Does anyone really think that contributes to the discussion?

Donald Trump is the President of the USofA and will be for the next four or maybe eight years, unless the radical mobs can bring about their revolution.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 33

@pc6063 wrote:

Umbarch-- just one last thought l, when I was referring to the rich it was an observation of Trump's edicts.   People who have money can't be responsible for what the Chump in the White House is doing.   However those who support him do have to take credit for some blame.

You bet your sweet bippy they do....and so do people who don't have money that voted for that jerk or didn't vote when they should have.  They bought it....they own it!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 33

Richva--Since you have mentioned the fact that Melania doesn't seem to want to be near the idiot named Trump, have you ever watched these two together?  Body language is very telling.  She looks down and away.  I have never seen her look at him full on.  A number of people who have also noticed this, have wondered aloud if he has abused her.  She does look very uncomfortable near him.  But, I don't know--but there some reason she is where she is, and the fool is where he is, and the only time they get together is for the photo ops--inauguartion- (if you watched them dance, they didn't look at each other,and I don't remember seeing them speaking to each other).  Another photo op, speech-she in audience-he on platform basking in the glow of his imagined greatness.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 33

@easyed598 wrote:
Hillary and Bill Clinton`s strong family value-What about that ? And she almost got elected President!     Melania strong family value is apparent with her 11 year old son respecting his wish to finish school where he started in September. What do the Libs not comprehend that?
I think you are confusing your subjects. We were talking about Trump's lack of family values and the high costs to taxpayers of keeping Melania in NYC and Little Donnie in the Southern Playboy mansion, I mean, White House. 

Interesting though that you should point out that Hillary weathered all the embarassment of her husband's affair going public and still stayed by him to work through and keep the marriage.  I understand the Trump children still hold some resentment for Trump's public affair with Marla Maples. Let's see, that was wife number two.  Now he is married to the S&M model, right?

If your definition of strong family values is raising an 11 year old son while having your bills paid by Federal assistance and the father is halfway across the counrty, then there is a LOT of family values going on in welfare families. 

Have you ever wondered why Little Donnie does not go home to NYC on the weekends to be with his wife and son?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 33

@easyed598 wrote:

PAN posted-easyed598:  Don`t think they will be hanging out the Motel 6 sign for the Lincoln Bedroom like the Clintons did.

True. They do that at the Trump Hotels.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Possibly ,but it won`t require a $250,000 donation to his 2020 campaign like the Clintons did.

He doesn't want anything to get between him and his bribes pockets.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 33

Umbarch-- just one last thought l, when I was referring to the rich it was an observation of Trump's edicts.   People who have money can't be responsible for what the Chump in the White House is doing.   However those who support him do have to take credit for some blame.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 33

Umbarch64 I understand you're defense which is why I am careful to "say not all"  so often or terminology like "some-rich".   seems to be annual income of $200,000 to 250,000 per year is when Trump's bills start to financially favor upper echelon of people.

I find it very disturbing when some on this forum use terms like all of you Democrats or other such silly things-- stereotyping is for the foolish.

so thank you for your post. and I will become more vigilant and how I state my arguments.  

As I've always said I'm very willing to admit when and if I'm wrong when any of the people I support are wrong.

Easy to get carried away sometimes with dealing with so much foolishness .

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 33

@pc6063 wrote:

Trump doesn't care!  after all, he's saving billions by screwing over every segment of America, except the rich. As long as Little Donnie's happy, nothing else matters, a trait this fool has demonstrated his entire adult life.

Now...."the rich" is too all encompassing and I'm going to have to defend those I know to be honest, socially conscious, charitable without limit and without recognition and as good a neighbor as there ever was every day of the week....and twice on Sunday. 

And then of course, there are those proud members of the 'Christian Businessmen's Association' whose sole purpose in attending luncheons is to coordinate their next assault on the community bankroll..... 

Specificity helps, not hinders an argument. There is a 'clique' out there AND you're absolutely right about them, of course.. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 33

Rich posted..

Well, let's be fair. He does not have a strong marriage like the Obamas had so Melania gets to stay in NYC (at taxpayer expense). He really does not worry much about family values as his Playboy interviews can attest.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hillary and Bill Clinton`s strong family value-What about that ? And she almost got elected President!     Melania strong family value is apparent with her 11 year old son respecting his wish to finish school where he started in September. What do the Libs not comprehend that?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors