There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

Message 21 of 95

@john258 wrote:

You were the one who told everyone in here what you did.

Quote where I posted who I voted for.  But the question is why should it concern you or anyone here? 

Posters here are worse than our nosy neighbor who sits at her dining room window watching our house all the time.  So much so that we finally had a wood fence installed to block her view.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 95

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Why don't you explain how some one could support Bernie and then vote for Trump, or Jill Stein. Bernie who wanted to help people, and Trump who wants to hurt and kill people, and Jill who sold out to Russia so Trump could be elected.

If I recall one has the right to support anyone they want, unlike those in countries where there is only one APPROVED candidate.  But I would like for you or anyone show me who I voted for in the 2016 general election.

None of you was at my desk when I marked my absentee ballot.  WHO DID ANY OF YOU VOTE FOR??  Also Texas had 13 write-in candidates listed on the ballot.

Besides who won the election...that is what matters.  Your candidate didn't and now she is going all over the world crying in her beer.  Hillary is exactly where she belongs...out of the government.

You were the one who told everyone in here what you did. Go read your posts of that time. Now when asked why you did what you told us you did you want to dodge, run, escape form answering the question. If you did what you say you did and think you were correct stand up for what you told us. If you now feel you made a mistake tell us that. All people make mistakes, but many people do not have the guts to say that. Just look at your leader Trump. He has told us if he is wrong about NK he will lie to us. That seems to be the far right enablers and leaders path which you seem  to say you are following. Thanks for telling me you are part of the far right.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 95

@alferdpacker wrote:

BTW - you forgot serial adulterer like liddle donnie, and sexual predator -

Don't forget Slick Willie who was a poster boy for a pedator and adulter.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 95

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Over 70% of workers are unaware that the First Amendment doesn't protect them from getting fired ove...

No freedom of speech while at work!  Is that what you're advocating?

It's not what I'm advocating but just the facts of life - take it or leave it!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 95

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh joy, Nazi, fascist, alt-right, racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe, Kluxer, dispicables, bitter clingers, ignobelers, and now "bully".

Yes indeed - all of those lovable and admirable characteristics that make trump supporters such "fine people"...

BTW - you forgot serial adulterer like liddle donnie, and sexual predator - lately a little more than two repugs a month are resigning due to sexual scandals...

Yep - "fine people"...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 95

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh joy, Nazi, fascist, alt-right, racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe, Kluxer, dispicables, bitter clingers, ignobelers, and now "bully".

Wow....you just post random words and EVERYONE knows EXACTLY who you're referring to.  Pretty slick....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 95

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 95

@john258 wrote:

Why don't you explain how some one could support Bernie and then vote for Trump, or Jill Stein. Bernie who wanted to help people, and Trump who wants to hurt and kill people, and Jill who sold out to Russia so Trump could be elected.

If I recall one has the right to support anyone they want, unlike those in countries where there is only one APPROVED candidate.  But I would like for you or anyone show me who I voted for in the 2016 general election.

None of you was at my desk when I marked my absentee ballot.  WHO DID ANY OF YOU VOTE FOR??  Also Texas had 13 write-in candidates listed on the ballot.

Besides who won the election...that is what matters.  Your candidate didn't and now she is going all over the world crying in her beer.  Hillary is exactly where she belongs...out of the government.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 95

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

You were supporting Bernie Sanders who is a Liberal ........... no cunfusion about that.

So what's the problem?  That was in the 2016 Democratic primaries...he was running against Hillary...I supported him against her.  She won.  So where does it say that I can't change my mind and switched to someone else for the general election.

So where is it against the law to change one's mind, even in politics?  Wasn't you also supporting Sanders, but immediately after he was defeated in the Primaries change your support to Hillary?

What's the big deal here in 2018, Trump has been elected as President, and now several left wing posters are bringing up that someone supported Bernie in 2016. 

Is it that those on the left has nothing better to post about?  Scraping the bottom aren't you?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 95

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Bernie Sanders

You were the one dragging him up from a post back in 2016. 

Sorry you're confused.  Oh well....

2016 isn't 2018.  And the Democatic (sic) Primary was going on at the time.  No confusion.

Apparently I'm not the one confused.

You were supporting Bernie Sanders who is a Liberal ........... no confusion about that.

I did my best to point out the hypocrisy of attacking only Liberals and supporting the most Liberal candidate in recent history, but to no avail.  No one suggested it was an issue to change positions.

But here's to free speech, whether it's here, in front of a flag, walking out of a graduation, or on bended knee....it's a right worth treasuring and fighting for; not about.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views