Medicare open enrollment begins Tuesday! Visit the AARP Medicare Resource Center for the information you need to make your best choices.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
272
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

272 Views
Message 1 of 95

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


I admire your creativity. No logic so a quick switch from giggling to a picture.

 

Plenty of logic.....just gets old explaining things to someone who doesn't care to understand.  But I appreciate your admiration.....

 

Image result for rabbit hole gif


And another childish response.


I continue to appreciate your admiration and recognition of my youthful exuberance.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
272
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
286
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

286 Views
Message 2 of 95

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


I admire your creativity. No logic so a quick switch from giggling to a picture.

 

Plenty of logic.....just gets old explaining things to someone who doesn't care to understand.  But I appreciate your admiration.....

 

Image result for rabbit hole gif


And another childish response.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
286
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
311
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

311 Views
Message 3 of 95

@rk9152 wrote:


I admire your creativity. No logic so a quick switch from giggling to a picture.

 

Plenty of logic.....just gets old explaining things to someone who doesn't care to understand.  But I appreciate your admiration.....

 

Image result for rabbit hole gif


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
311
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
324
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

324 Views
Message 4 of 95

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh joy, Nazi, fascist, alt-right, racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe, Kluxer, dispicables, bitter clingers, ignobelers, and now "bully".



Wow....you just post random words and EVERYONE knows EXACTLY who you're referring to.  Pretty slick....


Nothing random there. Not as intended by the original posters, but to you, yes. Say wot?? They (along with the phony giggles) are the go-to position for the left when they have no logical comments to make about the President Actually, there are many, many factual and logical comments about the President, most of which you distort who take the "strawman" position.   It's OK, "rk".....there's no need to insult or attack other posters.....the house of cards is slowly collapsing.......hanging in there..... and there's another one, no specifics, just type "strawman" and/or giggle) or some fellow posters but just have to type something.  IMO, about 75% of your posts are exactly that.....just to type something.  Just like your two topics in this post.  But thanks for your concern. My posts are specific answers to the posts of others - as this one from you is. My pleasure.

 

Image result for rabbit hole


 


 


I admire your creativity. No logic so a quick switch from giggling to a picture.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
324
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
342
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

342 Views
Message 5 of 95

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh joy, Nazi, fascist, alt-right, racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe, Kluxer, dispicables, bitter clingers, ignobelers, and now "bully".



Wow....you just post random words and EVERYONE knows EXACTLY who you're referring to.  Pretty slick....


Nothing random there. Not as intended by the original posters, but to you, yes. Say wot?? They (along with the phony giggles) are the go-to position for the left when they have no logical comments to make about the President Actually, there are many, many factual and logical comments about the President, most of which you distort who take the "strawman" position.   It's OK, "rk".....there's no need to insult or attack other posters.....the house of cards is slowly collapsing.......hanging in there..... and there's another one, no specifics, just type "strawman" and/or giggle) or some fellow posters but just have to type something.  IMO, about 75% of your posts are exactly that.....just to type something.  Just like your two topics in this post.  But thanks for your concern. My posts are specific answers to the posts of others - as this one from you is. My pleasure.

 

Image result for rabbit hole


 


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
342
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
348
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

348 Views
Message 6 of 95

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh joy, Nazi, fascist, alt-right, racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe, Kluxer, dispicables, bitter clingers, ignobelers, and now "bully".



Wow....you just post random words and EVERYONE knows EXACTLY who you're referring to.  Pretty slick....


Nothing random there. Not as intended by the original posters, but to you, yes. Say wot?? They (along with the phony giggles) are the go-to position for the left when they have no logical comments to make about the President Actually, there are many, many factual and logical comments about the President, most of which you distort who take the "strawman" position.   It's OK, "rk".....there's no need to insult or attack other posters.....the house of cards is slowly collapsing.......hanging in there..... and there's another one, no specifics, just type "strawman" and/or giggle) or some fellow posters but just have to type something.  IMO, about 75% of your posts are exactly that.....just to type something.  Just like your two topics in this post.  But thanks for your concern. My posts are specific answers to the posts of others - as this one from you is. My pleasure.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
348
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
366
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

366 Views
Message 7 of 95

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh joy, Nazi, fascist, alt-right, racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe, Kluxer, dispicables, bitter clingers, ignobelers, and now "bully".



Wow....you just post random words and EVERYONE knows EXACTLY who you're referring to.  Pretty slick....


Nothing random there. Not as intended by the original posters, but to you, yes. They (along with the phony giggles) are the go-to position for the left when they have no logical comments to make about the President Actually, there are many, many factual and logical comments about the President, most of which you distort who take the "strawman" position.   It's OK, "rk".....there's no need to insult or attack other posters.....the house of cards is slowly collapsing.......hanging in there.....or some fellow posters but just have to type something.  IMO, about 75% of your posts are exactly that.....just to type something.  Just like your two topics in this post.  But thanks for your concern.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
366
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
377
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

377 Views
Message 8 of 95

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh joy, Nazi, fascist, alt-right, racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe, Kluxer, dispicables, bitter clingers, ignobelers, and now "bully".



Wow....you just post random words and EVERYONE knows EXACTLY who you're referring to.  Pretty slick....


Nothing random there. They (along with the phony giggles) are the go-to position for the left when they have no logical comments to make about the President or some fellow posters but just have to type something.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
377
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
393
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

393 Views
Message 9 of 95

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


Identify by name who "they" were...

Your allegation that was said is insufficient\ to be acdepted as proof.

 


Of course you haven't fact checked and confirmed your post either have you.  I only said that 'many sources from the contestants', but you are saying it is the gospel truth.  So do you have complete proof that this was the case?

 

You say that your information was Trump's own words.  Did he tell you that during one of your conversations with him?

 

Obviously not - I would never have consented at any earlier time to speak to that lying, racist, dishonest, cowardly, draft dodger - and now that he's obviously in thrall to Putin - "of course" not - I wouldn't want people whose opinions I value to see me lowering and demeaning myself like that...

 

Did I ever have any respect for him?   Nope.   When it became public knowledge that he and his racist daddy were in trouble with the feds for racial discrimination in housing - that did it for me.

 

 



44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
393
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
397
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

397 Views
Message 10 of 95

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


Identify by name who "they" were...

Your allegation that was said is insufficient\ to be acdepted as proof.

 


Of course you haven't fact checked and confirmed your post either have you.  I only said that 'many sources from the contestants', but you are saying it is the gospel truth.  So do you have complete proof that this was the case?

 

You say that your information was Trump's own words.  Did he tell you that during one of your conversations with him?


Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
397
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors