Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

 

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
235
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

235 Views
Message 1 of 95

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


I admire your creativity. No logic so a quick switch from giggling to a picture.

 

Plenty of logic.....just gets old explaining things to someone who doesn't care to understand.  But I appreciate your admiration.....

 

Image result for rabbit hole gif


And another childish response.


I continue to appreciate your admiration and recognition of my youthful exuberance.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
235
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
249
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

249 Views
Message 2 of 95

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


I admire your creativity. No logic so a quick switch from giggling to a picture.

 

Plenty of logic.....just gets old explaining things to someone who doesn't care to understand.  But I appreciate your admiration.....

 

Image result for rabbit hole gif


And another childish response.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
249
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
274
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

274 Views
Message 3 of 95

@rk9152 wrote:


I admire your creativity. No logic so a quick switch from giggling to a picture.

 

Plenty of logic.....just gets old explaining things to someone who doesn't care to understand.  But I appreciate your admiration.....

 

Image result for rabbit hole gif


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
274
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
287
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

287 Views
Message 4 of 95

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh joy, Nazi, fascist, alt-right, racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe, Kluxer, dispicables, bitter clingers, ignobelers, and now "bully".



Wow....you just post random words and EVERYONE knows EXACTLY who you're referring to.  Pretty slick....


Nothing random there. Not as intended by the original posters, but to you, yes. Say wot?? They (along with the phony giggles) are the go-to position for the left when they have no logical comments to make about the President Actually, there are many, many factual and logical comments about the President, most of which you distort who take the "strawman" position.   It's OK, "rk".....there's no need to insult or attack other posters.....the house of cards is slowly collapsing.......hanging in there..... and there's another one, no specifics, just type "strawman" and/or giggle) or some fellow posters but just have to type something.  IMO, about 75% of your posts are exactly that.....just to type something.  Just like your two topics in this post.  But thanks for your concern. My posts are specific answers to the posts of others - as this one from you is. My pleasure.

 

Image result for rabbit hole


 


 


I admire your creativity. No logic so a quick switch from giggling to a picture.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
287
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
305
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

305 Views
Message 5 of 95

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh joy, Nazi, fascist, alt-right, racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe, Kluxer, dispicables, bitter clingers, ignobelers, and now "bully".



Wow....you just post random words and EVERYONE knows EXACTLY who you're referring to.  Pretty slick....


Nothing random there. Not as intended by the original posters, but to you, yes. Say wot?? They (along with the phony giggles) are the go-to position for the left when they have no logical comments to make about the President Actually, there are many, many factual and logical comments about the President, most of which you distort who take the "strawman" position.   It's OK, "rk".....there's no need to insult or attack other posters.....the house of cards is slowly collapsing.......hanging in there..... and there's another one, no specifics, just type "strawman" and/or giggle) or some fellow posters but just have to type something.  IMO, about 75% of your posts are exactly that.....just to type something.  Just like your two topics in this post.  But thanks for your concern. My posts are specific answers to the posts of others - as this one from you is. My pleasure.

 

Image result for rabbit hole


 


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
305
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
311
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

311 Views
Message 6 of 95

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh joy, Nazi, fascist, alt-right, racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe, Kluxer, dispicables, bitter clingers, ignobelers, and now "bully".



Wow....you just post random words and EVERYONE knows EXACTLY who you're referring to.  Pretty slick....


Nothing random there. Not as intended by the original posters, but to you, yes. Say wot?? They (along with the phony giggles) are the go-to position for the left when they have no logical comments to make about the President Actually, there are many, many factual and logical comments about the President, most of which you distort who take the "strawman" position.   It's OK, "rk".....there's no need to insult or attack other posters.....the house of cards is slowly collapsing.......hanging in there..... and there's another one, no specifics, just type "strawman" and/or giggle) or some fellow posters but just have to type something.  IMO, about 75% of your posts are exactly that.....just to type something.  Just like your two topics in this post.  But thanks for your concern. My posts are specific answers to the posts of others - as this one from you is. My pleasure.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
311
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
329
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

329 Views
Message 7 of 95

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh joy, Nazi, fascist, alt-right, racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe, Kluxer, dispicables, bitter clingers, ignobelers, and now "bully".



Wow....you just post random words and EVERYONE knows EXACTLY who you're referring to.  Pretty slick....


Nothing random there. Not as intended by the original posters, but to you, yes. They (along with the phony giggles) are the go-to position for the left when they have no logical comments to make about the President Actually, there are many, many factual and logical comments about the President, most of which you distort who take the "strawman" position.   It's OK, "rk".....there's no need to insult or attack other posters.....the house of cards is slowly collapsing.......hanging in there.....or some fellow posters but just have to type something.  IMO, about 75% of your posts are exactly that.....just to type something.  Just like your two topics in this post.  But thanks for your concern.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
329
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
340
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

340 Views
Message 8 of 95

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh joy, Nazi, fascist, alt-right, racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe, Kluxer, dispicables, bitter clingers, ignobelers, and now "bully".



Wow....you just post random words and EVERYONE knows EXACTLY who you're referring to.  Pretty slick....


Nothing random there. They (along with the phony giggles) are the go-to position for the left when they have no logical comments to make about the President or some fellow posters but just have to type something.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
340
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
356
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

356 Views
Message 9 of 95

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


Identify by name who "they" were...

Your allegation that was said is insufficient\ to be acdepted as proof.

 


Of course you haven't fact checked and confirmed your post either have you.  I only said that 'many sources from the contestants', but you are saying it is the gospel truth.  So do you have complete proof that this was the case?

 

You say that your information was Trump's own words.  Did he tell you that during one of your conversations with him?

 

Obviously not - I would never have consented at any earlier time to speak to that lying, racist, dishonest, cowardly, draft dodger - and now that he's obviously in thrall to Putin - "of course" not - I wouldn't want people whose opinions I value to see me lowering and demeaning myself like that...

 

Did I ever have any respect for him?   Nope.   When it became public knowledge that he and his racist daddy were in trouble with the feds for racial discrimination in housing - that did it for me.

 

 



44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
356
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
360
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

360 Views
Message 10 of 95

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


Identify by name who "they" were...

Your allegation that was said is insufficient\ to be acdepted as proof.

 


Of course you haven't fact checked and confirmed your post either have you.  I only said that 'many sources from the contestants', but you are saying it is the gospel truth.  So do you have complete proof that this was the case?

 

You say that your information was Trump's own words.  Did he tell you that during one of your conversations with him?


Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
360
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors