WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH

Message 1 of 95

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I admire your creativity. No logic so a quick switch from giggling to a picture.

Plenty of logic.....just gets old explaining things to someone who doesn't care to understand.  But I appreciate your admiration.....

Image result for rabbit hole gif

And another childish response.

I continue to appreciate your admiration and recognition of my youthful exuberance.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 95

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I admire your creativity. No logic so a quick switch from giggling to a picture.

Plenty of logic.....just gets old explaining things to someone who doesn't care to understand.  But I appreciate your admiration.....

And another childish response.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 95

@rk9152 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 95

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh joy, Nazi, fascist, alt-right, racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe, Kluxer, dispicables, bitter clingers, ignobelers, and now "bully".

Wow....you just post random words and EVERYONE knows EXACTLY who you're referring to.  Pretty slick....

Nothing random there. Not as intended by the original posters, but to you, yes. Say wot?? They (along with the phony giggles) are the go-to position for the left when they have no logical comments to make about the President Actually, there are many, many factual and logical comments about the President, most of which you distort who take the "strawman" position.   It's OK, "rk".....there's no need to insult or attack other posters.....the house of cards is slowly collapsing.......hanging in there..... and there's another one, no specifics, just type "strawman" and/or giggle) or some fellow posters but just have to type something.  IMO, about 75% of your posts are exactly that.....just to type something.  Just like your two topics in this post.  But thanks for your concern. My posts are specific answers to the posts of others - as this one from you is. My pleasure.

Image result for rabbit hole

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 95

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh joy, Nazi, fascist, alt-right, racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe, Kluxer, dispicables, bitter clingers, ignobelers, and now "bully".

Wow....you just post random words and EVERYONE knows EXACTLY who you're referring to.  Pretty slick....

Nothing random there. Not as intended by the original posters, but to you, yes. Say wot?? They (along with the phony giggles) are the go-to position for the left when they have no logical comments to make about the President Actually, there are many, many factual and logical comments about the President, most of which you distort who take the "strawman" position.   It's OK, "rk".....there's no need to insult or attack other posters.....the house of cards is slowly collapsing.......hanging in there..... and there's another one, no specifics, just type "strawman" and/or giggle) or some fellow posters but just have to type something.  IMO, about 75% of your posts are exactly that.....just to type something.  Just like your two topics in this post.  But thanks for your concern. My posts are specific answers to the posts of others - as this one from you is. My pleasure.

Image result for rabbit hole

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 95

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 95

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Nothing random there. Not as intended by the original posters, but to you, yes. They (along with the phony giggles) are the go-to position for the left when they have no logical comments to make about the President Actually, there are many, many factual and logical comments about the President, most of which you distort who take the "strawman" position.   It's OK, "rk".....there's no need to insult or attack other posters.....the house of cards is slowly collapsing.......hanging in there.....or some fellow posters but just have to type something.  IMO, about 75% of your posts are exactly that.....just to type something.  Just like your two topics in this post.  But thanks for your concern.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 95

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Nothing random there. They (along with the phony giggles) are the go-to position for the left when they have no logical comments to make about the President or some fellow posters but just have to type something.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 95

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Identify by name who "they" were...

Your allegation that was said is insufficient\ to be acdepted as proof.

Of course you haven't fact checked and confirmed your post either have you.  I only said that 'many sources from the contestants', but you are saying it is the gospel truth.  So do you have complete proof that this was the case?

You say that your information was Trump's own words.  Did he tell you that during one of your conversations with him?

Obviously not - I would never have consented at any earlier time to speak to that lying, racist, dishonest, cowardly, draft dodger - and now that he's obviously in thrall to Putin - "of course" not - I wouldn't want people whose opinions I value to see me lowering and demeaning myself like that...

Did I ever have any respect for him?   Nope.   When it became public knowledge that he and his racist daddy were in trouble with the feds for racial discrimination in housing - that did it for me.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 95

@alferdpacker wrote:

Identify by name who "they" were...

Your allegation that was said is insufficient\ to be acdepted as proof.

Of course you haven't fact checked and confirmed your post either have you.  I only said that 'many sources from the contestants', but you are saying it is the gospel truth.  So do you have complete proof that this was the case?

You say that your information was Trump's own words.  Did he tell you that during one of your conversations with him?

Kudos
Views