Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FREE SPEECH IN AMERICA

Message 1 of 16

@afisher wrote:

WOW- the argument - US doesn't need to have a sense of humanity or compassion...we are just a country run by a bunch of laws - well except if the law has a negative effect on you personally????

Gee, should we make a rule that anyone who wants citizenship in this country renounce any other country they also have citizenship?    US should not train anyone from a foreign nation because they leave the country with an educated mind?    Women who are in the US but not full citizens should be forced to be on some sort of birth control to assure that they won't have children while on US soil?   Men who are in the US on a Visa must not have sex - because of possible parenthood claims.  

The so-called law and order calls here are silly - there will be no humanity or compassion for any individual.    If that is their case, don't complain when someone denies you access to something based on those values.     Reminder, once upon a time, values that did make the US well regarded around the globe.  

And certainly, let's get rid of all the foreigners who demand to use OUR LAWS to exploit their POV for money.   sigh.

WOW!!! and GEE!!! The issue has to do with the freedom of speech and certainly not about humanity or compassion or birth control.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Seems to me after that a decade or more here, with no criminal history, you're good to go.

How about the person who is obeying the law and waiting for legal entry? Hardly seems fair.

whatever happened to your free speech Icon milos yianopolis? he was carving quite the path for your party.

I have no idea as to his status, do you? And what has he to do with the topic??

He was your chosen one, to carry your message forward. The right complained about protesters not giving him his right to free speech ( topic title). And then, the right took his free speech away. I thought he was a great spokesman for your views.

I chose him to carry my message forward??? When did I do that????

I am less concerned with his views than I am with his inability to express them because of the Progressive "mob in the street".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Seems to me after that a decade or more here, with no criminal history, you're good to go.

How about the person who is obeying the law and waiting for legal entry? Hardly seems fair.

whatever happened to your free speech Icon milos yianopolis? he was carving quite the path for your party.

All of this is bringing back memories of  pre WWII war.  Remember when the Prince of Wales was enamored of Hittler and  C hamberlain, thought that an alliance with Hitler would be convenient for England.
Gee, how things change and so quickly. we now have someone that we should all emulate.

Again - And what has he to do with the topic??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

WOW- the argument - US doesn't need to have a sense of humanity or compassion...we are just a country run by a bunch of laws - well except if the law has a negative effect on you personally????

Gee, should we make a rule that anyone who wants citizenship in this country renounce any other country they also have citizenship?    US should not train anyone from a foreign nation because they leave the country with an educated mind?    Women who are in the US but not full citizens should be forced to be on some sort of birth control to assure that they won't have children while on US soil?   Men who are in the US on a Visa must not have sex - because of possible parenthood claims.  

The so-called law and order calls here are silly - there will be no humanity or compassion for any individual.    If that is their case, don't complain when someone denies you access to something based on those values.     Reminder, once upon a time, values that did make the US well regarded around the globe.  

And certainly, let's get rid of all the foreigners who demand to use OUR LAWS to exploit their POV for money.   sigh.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

He was your chosen one, to carry your message forward. The right complained about protesters not giving him his right to free speech ( topic title). And then, the right took his free speech away. I thought he was a great spokesman for your views.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

All of this is bringing back memories of  pre WWII war.  Remember when the Prince of Wales was enamored of Hittler and  C hamberlain, thought that an alliance with Hitler would be convenient for England.
Gee, how things change and so quickly. we now have someone that we should all emulate.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

@rk9152 wrote:

Both could be accommodated without the ones mentioned that are already here being forced to leave.  Don't expect the bigot in the White House to come up with a way to do that.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

I so often talk about Trump's thinly veiled attempts with regard to many things he has done thus far--this was'nt any of that--this was a clear attempt to shut up this young lady who was speaking out against his agenda.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

@rk9152 wrote:

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors