Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FOX - TRUMP CUTS AID TO 3 MEXICAN COUNTRIES

Message 1 of 6

It doesn't matter to Trump supporters, they will still be cheering from the rooftops for the cuts in funding. This is how incompetent this administration is. They don't have anyone in DOS or at the UN who is competent enough to know what actions to take within these countries to try and mitigate the situation. 

They also don't seem to realize or care that China has been waiting and wanting for years to get a foothold in Central and South America. They've been making progress in some SA countries, and now, Trump just left the door wide open in Central America. You can bet that they're already making travel plans.

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

As usual, trump’s solution will not solve anything and just make the situation worse. 

Yes, trump getting security updates and policy stances from hannity, jeanenne, and fox news? What could possibly be wrong with that!

Zero common sense, maximum lies, and maximum manipulation of the news...

why would we possibly think that they have no credibility!

Watch credible news sources...what a concept!

tax returns donnie

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@Panjandrum wrote:

Maybe they were just doing an early April Fool's prank.

I think it was a Mistake based on the Fact that - in their own minds that's how the people who work for & support Trump and Trump TV - THINK

To them this is not a Immigration Issue in the Typical Way most Americans think about Immigration

This is - these people are all the same because of the Color of their skin and the kind of langauge I hear them speak - they are different than me and I don't want them around me

My next door neighbors are from Portugal - they speak Portugese not Spanish - but the minute anyone hears them speak in imperfect English they tell them either do not Speak Spanish or if they do Speak Spanish they start talking to them in Spanish

That's the way the American Brain is Wired for too many Americans

I see Americans treat Blacks the same way - whether they are from Jamaica or Somalia

Americans are programmed to Label people and put them in Categories

We even do it to other Americans - oh he's a Rebel Yahoo from the South - or they are thouse Heathens who live in the two East West Coasts - or they are Elites from the Northeast

Don't even get me started on this - oh they don't worship our God or any God so they are Dangerous to me as well

It's Pure Unadulterated Fear & Trump & the Trump Cult gets exposed by it everyday - just like Trump TV did over the Weekend

The Real Danger is Trump and Trump TV understands the American Psychy and Exploits this Fear to create even more Divide and Seperation between us all

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

I wonder how many FOX viewers recognized the mistake.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Maybe they were just doing an early April Fool's prank.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

FOX - TRUMP CUTS AID TO 3 MEXICAN COUNTRIES

Message 6 of 6

(CNN)Typos are a fact of television news life. But they rarely get more egregious than this.

"TRUMP CUTS AID TO 3 MEXICAN COUNTRIES" read the banner on "Fox & Friends Weekend" right after the show started at 6 a.m. on Sunday.

Three Mexican countries?! Whoever wrote the graphic obviously meant "three Central American countries." The co-hosts reported it accurately. But the graphic was an embarrassment.

Several hours later, after the error went viral on social media, co-host Ed Henry addressed it and said "we apologize for the error — it never should've happened."

The laughs at Fox's expense lasted all day. But there wasn't just laughter — there was serious criticism as well. Some of Fox's detractors said the error was emblematic of ignorance, and worse, on the network's right-wing talk shows. They pointed out that President Donald Trump treats the show as an informal intelligence briefing.

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.