Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
314
Views

Re: FOX RACIST NARRATIVE PLAYS WELL IN TEXAS OR DOES IT????

314 Views
Message 51 of 106

What are the chances all the looters captured on video were black? Near zero, because some poor white people are going to take advantage of such a situation too, agreed? So what are the chances Fox will broadcast ONLY the footage of black looters? 100%, because that's what they did.  They did it because THEY KNOW THEIR AUDIENCE.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
314
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
337
Views

Re: FOX RACIST NARRATIVE PLAYS WELL IN TEXAS OR DOES IT????

337 Views
Message 52 of 106

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

No doubt true. The facts will not go away and neither will the slanted interpretation of them by the radical left. It's the sort of hatred they exist on.

In reality, neither was Fox, neither was racist, and neither was Carlson's report.

Here's a small social experiment you need to run, @rk9152.

 

If you think Carlson and FOX was NOT racist in their presentation of a news report that was obviously enhanced to make negative points about an ENTIRE RACE; then do this.

 

Show me where he said anything about an ENTIRE RACE. That only appears in the minds of those who obsess over race.

 

Find a Black co-worker or neighbor.... go up to them and make a point that he and those of his ethnic group are responsible for the "BREAKDOWN OF LAW AND ORDER".

That would be inappropriate and a terrible thing to say. Fortunately, no one on that show said that. Again - those who obsess see what does not exist and then attribute it to others.

 

Once that's achieved and understood, then call your co-worker or neighbor a "SAVAGE MAN BEAST".

I cannot imagine anyone iI know looting small businesses, taking advantage of a terrible situation. So, I can't imagine who I would say that to.

 

Upon your release from the hospital a few days later, give us all a post to tell us how things went.

 

With only 14 arrests for looting in a city of 6,000,000, Carlson's news report was NOTHING BUT  a RACIST tome for if he were a REAL NEWS Journalist, he would have done a story on the lack of looting in spite of the catastrophic damage.

There were more than 14 in that film. So, your point.....????? And remember, we are talking about a report of less than 5 minutes that was actually a defense of an ABC reporter.

 sure am glad you dont elieve in imagry.  you can now negate your views of antifa based on pictures.

 


 


 


?????

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
337
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
342
Views

Re: FOX RACIST NARRATIVE PLAYS WELL IN TEXAS OR DOES IT????

342 Views
Message 53 of 106

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

A small part of a lenghty article everyone should read:

 

One is the circumstances that may have led to “looting” in the first place: according to the Washington Post, steep price gouging in many areas has left some unable to afford essentials like water, groceries, fuel, or a place to stay. In one instance, the outlet reported that a business in southeastern Texas was attempting to sell cases of bottled water for $99. A Houston Best Buy also received criticism for pricing its cases at $42, according to one Grit Post reporter. Overall, the reporter tweeted, the Texas attorney general’s office had “received 550 complaints & 225 emails about price gouging, with more coming in consistently.”

 

Link : https://thinkprogress.org/the-racist-hurricane-looting-narrative-has-resurfaced-after-harvey-a227601...

 

If you dont like my source, please provide your own factual source.

 


I agree - those gougers are despicable and hopefully will be severely dealt with. 

 

Now back to the topic - do you know that those looters were victims of gougers.

 

As to thinkprogress.org - certainly not unbiased and when they started writing about white women getting raped by black men, it was obvious they had gone far afield and were just putting their biases out to cover the looter so that Fox could be slammed.

 

I don't know what "factual source" you want me to offer about rape when the topic is it being racist to report on looting.


you cant refute the topic, what fox did, so you bait, then switch.

 


If there was any baiting and switching it was your post about black men raping white women. That was not the topic. The topic had to do with looting - Fox did a report on the looting - and someone saw that as racist - why?

 

Why can't I refute something that is purely biased. As I posted earlier the whole story started with an ABC reporter yet the Part Line is to overlook that overlook the truth of the looting and play the race card.

 

Now, those are the facts - refute away......


The fact is, you didnt read the entire article, OR, you reading comprehension does not allow you to glean more than one point from a multipart article. I could post the pertinent part FOR YOU, but i wont. 


True - in skimming it, I saw nothing to make the point of the topic and when I got to the "black men raping white women" part I knew there was no point in it.

 

So, forget about what thinkprogress.org thinks, what do you think? Can you justify calling Fox racist for showing that film clip??


Why yes, of course, Fox has always been decidely more racist than it has been non-racist...

This is yet another verification that Fox has always slanted its news reporting - the times it has not told outright bald-faced lies...

 


pretty good statement on only seeing what you want to see too.


Fine - another bulletin and an allegation. But the bottom line remains - "Can you justify calling Fox racist for showing that film clip??".


yes

 


Please do.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
342
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
330
Views

Re: FOX RACIST NARRATIVE PLAYS WELL IN TEXAS OR DOES IT????

330 Views
Message 54 of 106

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

No doubt true. The facts will not go away and neither will the slanted interpretation of them by the radical left. It's the sort of hatred they exist on.

In reality, neither was Fox, neither was racist, and neither was Carlson's report.

Here's a small social experiment you need to run, @rk9152.

 

If you think Carlson and FOX was NOT racist in their presentation of a news report that was obviously enhanced to make negative points about an ENTIRE RACE; then do this.

 

Show me where he said anything about an ENTIRE RACE. That only appears in the minds of those who obsess over race.

 

Find a Black co-worker or neighbor.... go up to them and make a point that he and those of his ethnic group are responsible for the "BREAKDOWN OF LAW AND ORDER".

That would be inappropriate and a terrible thing to say. Fortunately, no one on that show said that. Again - those who obsess see what does not exist and then attribute it to others.

 

Once that's achieved and understood, then call your co-worker or neighbor a "SAVAGE MAN BEAST".

I cannot imagine anyone iI know looting small businesses, taking advantage of a terrible situation. So, I can't imagine who I would say that to.

 

Upon your release from the hospital a few days later, give us all a post to tell us how things went.

 

With only 14 arrests for looting in a city of 6,000,000, Carlson's news report was NOTHING BUT  a RACIST tome for if he were a REAL NEWS Journalist, he would have done a story on the lack of looting in spite of the catastrophic damage.

There were more than 14 in that film. So, your point.....????? And remember, we are talking about a report of less than 5 minutes that was actually a defense of an ABC reporter.

 sure am glad you dont elieve in imagry.  you can now negate your views of antifa based on pictures.

 


 


 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
330
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
324
Views

Re: FOX RACIST NARRATIVE PLAYS WELL IN TEXAS OR DOES IT????

324 Views
Message 55 of 106

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

A small part of a lenghty article everyone should read:

 

One is the circumstances that may have led to “looting” in the first place: according to the Washington Post, steep price gouging in many areas has left some unable to afford essentials like water, groceries, fuel, or a place to stay. In one instance, the outlet reported that a business in southeastern Texas was attempting to sell cases of bottled water for $99. A Houston Best Buy also received criticism for pricing its cases at $42, according to one Grit Post reporter. Overall, the reporter tweeted, the Texas attorney general’s office had “received 550 complaints & 225 emails about price gouging, with more coming in consistently.”

 

Link : https://thinkprogress.org/the-racist-hurricane-looting-narrative-has-resurfaced-after-harvey-a227601...

 

If you dont like my source, please provide your own factual source.

 


I agree - those gougers are despicable and hopefully will be severely dealt with. 

 

Now back to the topic - do you know that those looters were victims of gougers.

 

As to thinkprogress.org - certainly not unbiased and when they started writing about white women getting raped by black men, it was obvious they had gone far afield and were just putting their biases out to cover the looter so that Fox could be slammed.

 

I don't know what "factual source" you want me to offer about rape when the topic is it being racist to report on looting.


you cant refute the topic, what fox did, so you bait, then switch.

 


If there was any baiting and switching it was your post about black men raping white women. That was not the topic. The topic had to do with looting - Fox did a report on the looting - and someone saw that as racist - why?

 

Why can't I refute something that is purely biased. As I posted earlier the whole story started with an ABC reporter yet the Part Line is to overlook that overlook the truth of the looting and play the race card.

 

Now, those are the facts - refute away......


The fact is, you didnt read the entire article, OR, you reading comprehension does not allow you to glean more than one point from a multipart article. I could post the pertinent part FOR YOU, but i wont. 


True - in skimming it, I saw nothing to make the point of the topic and when I got to the "black men raping white women" part I knew there was no point in it.

 

So, forget about what thinkprogress.org thinks, what do you think? Can you justify calling Fox racist for showing that film clip??


Why yes, of course, Fox has always been decidely more racist than it has been non-racist...

This is yet another verification that Fox has always slanted its news reporting - the times it has not told outright bald-faced lies...

 


pretty good statement on only seeing what you want to see too.


Fine - another bulletin and an allegation. But the bottom line remains - "Can you justify calling Fox racist for showing that film clip??".


yes

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
324
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
344
Views

Re: FOX RACIST NARRATIVE PLAYS WELL IN TEXAS OR DOES IT????

344 Views
Message 56 of 106

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

No doubt true. The facts will not go away and neither will the slanted interpretation of them by the radical left. It's the sort of hatred they exist on.

In reality, neither was Fox, neither was racist, and neither was Carlson's report.

Here's a small social experiment you need to run, @rk9152.

 

If you think Carlson and FOX was NOT racist in their presentation of a news report that was obviously enhanced to make negative points about an ENTIRE RACE; then do this.

 

Show me where he said anything about an ENTIRE RACE. That only appears in the minds of those who obsess over race.

 

Find a Black co-worker or neighbor.... go up to them and make a point that he and those of his ethnic group are responsible for the "BREAKDOWN OF LAW AND ORDER".

That would be inappropriate and a terrible thing to say. Fortunately, no one on that show said that. Again - those who obsess see what does not exist and then attribute it to others.

 

Once that's achieved and understood, then call your co-worker or neighbor a "SAVAGE MAN BEAST".

I cannot imagine anyone iI know looting small businesses, taking advantage of a terrible situation. So, I can't imagine who I would say that to.

 

Upon your release from the hospital a few days later, give us all a post to tell us how things went.

 

With only 14 arrests for looting in a city of 6,000,000, Carlson's news report was NOTHING BUT  a RACIST tome for if he were a REAL NEWS Journalist, he would have done a story on the lack of looting in spite of the catastrophic damage.

There were more than 14 in that film. So, your point.....????? And remember, we are talking about a report of less than 5 minutes that was actually a defense of an ABC reporter.

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
344
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
334
Views

Re: FOX RACIST NARRATIVE PLAYS WELL IN TEXAS OR DOES IT????

334 Views
Message 57 of 106

@rk9152 wrote:

 

No doubt true. The facts will not go away and neither will the slanted interpretation of them by the radical left. It's the sort of hatred they exist on.

In reality, neither was Fox, neither was racist, and neither was Carlson's report.

Here's a small social experiment you need to run, @rk9152.

 

If you think Carlson and FOX was NOT racist in their presentation of a news report that was obviously enhanced to make negative points about an ENTIRE RACE; then do this.

 

Find a Black co-worker or neighbor.... go up to them and make a point that he and those of his ethnic group are responsible for the "BREAKDOWN OF LAW AND ORDER".

 

Once that's achieved and understood, then call your co-worker or neighbor a "SAVAGE MAN BEAST".

 

Upon your release from the hospital a few days later, give us all a post to tell us how things went.

 

With only 14 arrests for looting in a city of 6,000,000, Carlson's news report was NOTHING BUT  a RACIST tome for if he were a REAL NEWS Journalist, he would have done a story on the lack of looting in spite of the catastrophic damage.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
334
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
344
Views

Re: FOX RACIST NARRATIVE PLAYS WELL IN TEXAS OR DOES IT????

344 Views
Message 58 of 106

@afisher wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

First of all, let's get this clear.

 

With over 6,000,000 people in the Houston area; there has been 14 arrests for looting.

 

So when TUCKER CARLSON and his guest, Dan Bongino, used "racist dog whistle" after "racist dog whistle", their comments had NO BASIS in fact. Carlson said, "Mass devastation has brought with it a breakdown in "LAW AND ORDER". His guest chimed in with, "What kind of certifiable "SAVAGE MAN BEAST" do you need to walk into a small business.....". These comments were being spoken as footage of the ALLEGED looting by Black people of one store was being shown over and over again. The majority of products in this store were left untouched; only some survival items were taken.

 

That takes us back to Katrina and how WHITES and BLACKS are portrayed by the RIGHT WING MEDIA. Photos of Black people carrying goods through Katrina's waters were described as having "looted" the goods while WHITES carrying goods were described as having "found" the goods.

 

This racist narrative by RIGHT WING MEDIA like Fox is not lost on TEXANS who have the means to enhance "SECURITY" to prevent "THE LOOTERS" from entering their neighborhood.

 

https://twitter.com/lydiadepillis/status/903238505387700224?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%...

 

Trump subscribes to Carlson and his gang's world view of race. It is a view of division.

 

It is a positive sign that many have been working together, in spite of, the barrage of "racist dog whistles" being lobbed by RIGHT WING MEDIA.

 

However, that neighborhood above, took Carlson's false narrative to heart and has spent extra money to defend against an imaginary "savage" horde.


     To remind people, this was the original issue and no amount of but but but will make the very facts of the issue go away, regardless of how many times people attempt to change the topic of the thread in a similar manner that Carlson was attempting to do with his RACIST screed.   


No doubt true. The facts will not go away and neither will the slanted interpretation of them by the radical left. It's the sort of hatred they exist on.

 

A few minutes ago I was checking the latest on hurricane Irma. One news report said, "Irma heads for Puerto Rico" and the other said, "Irma takes aim on Florida". Now, if the second one was Fox, the radicals would accuse them of being White Supremacists for caring more about Florida than Puerto Rico.

 

In reality, neither was Fox, neither was racist, and neither was Carlson's report.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
344
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
320
Views

Re: FOX RACIST NARRATIVE PLAYS WELL IN TEXAS OR DOES IT????

320 Views
Message 59 of 106

@nctarheel wrote:

First of all, let's get this clear.

 

With over 6,000,000 people in the Houston area; there has been 14 arrests for looting.

 

So when TUCKER CARLSON and his guest, Dan Bongino, used "racist dog whistle" after "racist dog whistle", their comments had NO BASIS in fact. Carlson said, "Mass devastation has brought with it a breakdown in "LAW AND ORDER". His guest chimed in with, "What kind of certifiable "SAVAGE MAN BEAST" do you need to walk into a small business.....". These comments were being spoken as footage of the ALLEGED looting by Black people of one store was being shown over and over again. The majority of products in this store were left untouched; only some survival items were taken.

 

That takes us back to Katrina and how WHITES and BLACKS are portrayed by the RIGHT WING MEDIA. Photos of Black people carrying goods through Katrina's waters were described as having "looted" the goods while WHITES carrying goods were described as having "found" the goods.

 

This racist narrative by RIGHT WING MEDIA like Fox is not lost on TEXANS who have the means to enhance "SECURITY" to prevent "THE LOOTERS" from entering their neighborhood.

 

https://twitter.com/lydiadepillis/status/903238505387700224?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%...

 

Trump subscribes to Carlson and his gang's world view of race. It is a view of division.

 

It is a positive sign that many have been working together, in spite of, the barrage of "racist dog whistles" being lobbed by RIGHT WING MEDIA.

 

However, that neighborhood above, took Carlson's false narrative to heart and has spent extra money to defend against an imaginary "savage" horde.


     To remind people, this was the original issue and no amount of but but but will make the very facts of the issue go away, regardless of how many times people attempt to change the topic of the thread in a similar manner that Carlson was attempting to do with his RACIST screed.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
320
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
319
Views

Re: FOX RACIST NARRATIVE PLAYS WELL IN TEXAS OR DOES IT????

319 Views
Message 60 of 106

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

The issue is "racism" not "depth of reporting". So, again - can you justify calling Fox racist for showing that film clip??

 

In honest discussion, Ergo and QED are preceded by some logic, some proof of the allegation.

 


By the same token, can you call FOX sexist; based on Roger Ailes decades long sexual dalliances, Bill O'Reilly's departure, and Eric Bolling's suspension? Can you call FOX sexist because they are willing to let a few million be paid here, and few firings there, and a huge legal team to handle their unusual work culture?

 

Yes, you can.

 

As with most things, the old saying "where there is smoke, there is fire" applies. If video is tailored to make a specific false premise seem true; then that video becomes evidence of intention. You can't just pretend they didn't use it.

 

Because you see, that's what FOX does as a FALSE NEWS NETWORK they enhance their verbiage with out of context video in order to "PROVE" their verbiage. Bannon and Brietbart use the same bastardization of journalism.


Many words, little meaning. Let's get back to  the basics.

 

Someone at ABC sent a message about looting. Carlson took that and created a less than 5 minute segment. And now, he is a racist because.......well, now it gets a bit fuzzy. I think it is becasue the footage showed black looters.

 

Now, I don't know if the claim is that Carlson photoshopped the footage, but other than that, where is the racism??

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
319
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.