Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FOX RACIST NARRATIVE PLAYS WELL IN TEXAS OR DOES IT????

Message 11 of 106

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Are they the liberals who consider minorities as unable to make it in our world without their "compassionate" "Massas"?  They're more likely to be the ones attacking open-minded, empathetic Americans who believe we should all be treated equally as the Constitution mandates.  But thanks for asking.....

You are very welcome. I am always delighted to help with the understanding of logic.

Now, if you mean that comment about all being treated equally - are we in agreement that any preferences based on race given for school admissions, jobs, or promotions is inappropriate - maybe even "racist"?

Those short-sighted folks with the, "it's all about me, and what I want and what I want now" crew see's equality in very simplistic terms.  

You're on the wrong topic. This is about how we see others. Some see others as people; others see them in terms of race, gender, national origin, sexual preference, arc.

Of course, these are the same folks who have never been slighted due to their gender or race in their lives.  

a) the all knowing, "I know everything about everyone" approach so common among the elitists of the left.

b) most people do not hold a grudge so as to go through life with a chip on their shoulders. Others don't ever grow up.

If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be sad. These are the same who whine incessantly about "white guilt" and have no clue that they are exhibiting and defending "white priveldge".

And again, the elitist attitude of, "I am better than you because I can see your faults".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 106

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
NOTE the difference in commentary.

The Fox commentary dealt with the disgusting behavior of those taking advantage of a tragedy to steal the property of others.

Do you find fault with that commentary??

Yes - I've always faulted Fox's racism, bigotry and bias.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 106

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Are they the liberals who consider minorities as unable to make it in our world without their "compassionate" "Massas"?  They're more likely to be the ones attacking open-minded, empathetic Americans who believe we should all be treated equally as the Constitution mandates.  But thanks for asking.....

You are very welcome. I am always delighted to help with the ubderstanding of logic.

Now, if you mean that comment about all being treated equally - are we in agreement that any preferences based on race given for school admissions, jobs, or promotions is inappropriate - maybe even "racist"?

Those short-sighted folks with the, "it's all about me, and what I want and what I want now" crew see's equality in very simplistic terms.  Of course, these are the same folks who have never been slighted due to their gender or race in their lives.  If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be sad. These are the same who whine incessantly about "white guilt" and have no clue that they are exhibiting and defending "white priveldge".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 106

@MIseker wrote:

The Fox commentary dealt with the disgusting behavior of those taking advantage of a tragedy to steal the property of others.

Do you find fault with that commentary??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 106
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 106

@MIseker wrote:
I will ignore your swipe at MY typo on this thread, but you said >>> I am always delighted to help with the ubderstanding of logic<<< but the anwser to that is HA! we await your logical answer on many threads.

I'm not concerned with your typo, I'm trying to figure out what you're talking about.  Again......

In simple English, what does that comment starting with "Not the difference in commentary...." mean.

As you said both films showed black looters. So, if ABC and the Miami Herald are not racist, can we assume that Fox isn't also?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 106
I will ignore your swipe at MY typo on this thread, but you said >>> I am always delighted to help with the ubderstanding of logic<<< but the anwser to that is HA! we await your logical answer on many threads.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 106

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
AT this point the topic is worn, but ABC filmed looters in Florida. Not the difference in commentary when the same looter search reveals NO FOX COMMENTERY
https://www.google.com/search?q=abc+news+catches+looters&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIkuS_2Z3WAhUp34MKH...

hey, they were mostly Black too. there were more than Houston. but what was presented was just the facts, not a call to hide the white women.

In simple English, what does that comment starting with "Not the difference in commentary...." mean.

As you said both films showed black looters. So, if ABC and the Miami Herald are not racist, can we assume that Fox isn't also?

Just because something is assumed due to RWNJ bias does not mean that it ever was or will be true.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 106

@MIseker wrote:
AT this point the topic is worn, but ABC filmed looters in Florida. Not the difference in commentary when the same looter search reveals NO FOX COMMENTERY
https://www.google.com/search?q=abc+news+catches+looters&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIkuS_2Z3WAhUp34MKH...

hey, they were mostly Black too. there were more than Houston. but what was presented was just the facts, not a call to hide the white women.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 106

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

You are very welcome. I am always delighted to help with the ubderstanding of logic.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.