FOX RACIST NARRATIVE PLAYS WELL IN TEXAS OR DOES IT????

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FOX RACIST NARRATIVE PLAYS WELL IN TEXAS OR DOES IT????

Message 101 of 106

@nctarheel wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

i think you made the point of the topic post, point being that FOX is broadcasting crap to the nation, while people of all colors really are helping each other. FOX is promoting divide in spite of what these citizens are doing. 

@MIseker,

Thank you for getting the point of my post unlike @fangoh45.

His personal opinion of me guided his response rather than understanding my point as you have done.

Maybe CNN isn't the FAKE NEWS that Trump continuously claims.............. maybe it's his own favorite media source Fox News, home of the sexual harassers.

DO you think he will admit his views dont agree with FOX? lol

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 102 of 106

@MIseker wrote:

i think you made the point of the topic post, point being that FOX is broadcasting crap to the nation, while people of all colors really are helping each other. FOX is promoting divide in spite of what these citizens are doing. 

@MIseker,

Thank you for getting the point of my post unlike @fangoh45.

His personal opinion of me guided his response rather than understanding my point as you have done.

Maybe CNN isn't the FAKE NEWS that Trump continuously claims.............. maybe it's his own favorite media source Fox News, home of the sexual harassers.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 103 of 106

@fangoh45 wrote:

Not surprised by the negativism of this post. Totally within character.

The personal attack is, of course, not appreciated but, what is worse, is that you missed the whole point of the original post. I was not expressing negativism about the response of people in TEXAS, in fact, it was just the opposite.

I was expressing negativism about the response of FOX News, Tucker Carlson, and his attempt to divide the citizens of TEXAS.

I believe you let your personal opinion of me craft your response rather than actually READING what I said.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 104 of 106

@fangoh45 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

First of all, let's get this clear.

With over 6,000,000 people in the Houston area; there has been 14 arrests for looting.

So when TUCKER CARLSON and his guest, Dan Bongino, used "racist dog whistle" after "racist dog whistle", their comments had NO BASIS in fact. Carlson said, "Mass devastation has brought with it a breakdown in "LAW AND ORDER". His guest chimed in with, "What kind of certifiable "SAVAGE MAN BEAST" do you need to walk into a small business.....". These comments were being spoken as footage of the ALLEGED looting by Black people of one store was being shown over and over again. The majority of products in this store were left untouched; only some survival items were taken.

That takes us back to Katrina and how WHITES and BLACKS are portrayed by the RIGHT WING MEDIA. Photos of Black people carrying goods through Katrina's waters were described as having "looted" the goods while WHITES carrying goods were described as having "found" the goods.

This racist narrative by RIGHT WING MEDIA like Fox is not lost on TEXANS who have the means to enhance "SECURITY" to prevent "THE LOOTERS" from entering their neighborhood.

https://twitter.com/lydiadepillis/status/903238505387700224?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%...

Trump subscribes to Carlson and his gang's world view of race. It is a view of division.

It is a positive sign that many have been working together, in spite of, the barrage of "racist dog whistles" being lobbed by RIGHT WING MEDIA.

However, that neighborhood above, took Carlson's false narrative to heart and has spent extra money to defend against an imaginary "savage" horde.

Not surprised by the negativism of this post. Totally within character. This while most media (CNN included) are showering the state of Texas and the affected cities with copious praise. Specifically, the civilian response to the crisis by the Texans. The Texas Navy (Civilians in their own watercraft) credited with saving many, many lives. The navy made up of all races, religions, ethnicity, rescuing those of all religions, races, and ethnicity. This is what makes Texas the great state it is-no matter what one or more on this forum say to the contrary. No, I don't live in Texas nor am I a paid spokesman for the state. Just one who looks at the state with a non-jaundiced eye.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 105 of 106

@nctarheel wrote:

With over 6,000,000 people in the Houston area; there has been 14 arrests for looting.

So when TUCKER CARLSON and his guest, Dan Bongino, used "racist dog whistle" after "racist dog whistle", their comments had NO BASIS in fact. Carlson said, "Mass devastation has brought with it a breakdown in "LAW AND ORDER". His guest chimed in with, "What kind of certifiable "SAVAGE MAN BEAST" do you need to walk into a small business.....". These comments were being spoken as footage of the ALLEGED looting by Black people of one store was being shown over and over again. The majority of products in this store were left untouched; only some survival items were taken.

That takes us back to Katrina and how WHITES and BLACKS are portrayed by the RIGHT WING MEDIA. Photos of Black people carrying goods through Katrina's waters were described as having "looted" the goods while WHITES carrying goods were described as having "found" the goods.

This racist narrative by RIGHT WING MEDIA like Fox is not lost on TEXANS who have the means to enhance "SECURITY" to prevent "THE LOOTERS" from entering their neighborhood.

https://twitter.com/lydiadepillis/status/903238505387700224?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%...

Trump subscribes to Carlson and his gang's world view of race. It is a view of division.

It is a positive sign that many have been working together, in spite of, the barrage of "racist dog whistles" being lobbed by RIGHT WING MEDIA.

However, that neighborhood above, took Carlson's false narrative to heart and has spent extra money to defend against an imaginary "savage" horde.

Not surprised by the negativism of this post. Totally within character. This while most media (CNN included) are showering the state of Texas and the affected cities with copious praise. Specifically, the civilian response to the crisis by the Texans. The Texas Navy (Civilians in their own watercraft) credited with saving many, many lives. The navy made up of all races, religions, ethnicity, rescuing those of all religions, races, and ethnicity. This is what makes Texas the great state it is-no matter what one or more on this forum say to the contrary. No, I don't live in Texas nor am I a paid spokesman for the state. Just one who looks at the state with a non-jaundiced eye.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

FOX RACIST NARRATIVE PLAYS WELL IN TEXAS OR DOES IT????

Message 106 of 106

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors