Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FOX RACIST NARRATIVE PLAYS WELL IN TEXAS OR DOES IT????

Message 81 of 106

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

When and where did Centrist make this post you have quoted rk?

Did I misattribute?

.....it's what racists do.

If I misattributed through poor editing I thought that a meo culpa would resolve the matter. but since I am now being called a racist for that editing error, it may require a bit more attention.

oceanedge2 did not call you a racist - merely observed that racists have been observed to misattribute.

It has further been observed over the last century and a half that racists have on multiple occasions deliberately misrepresented/misattributed/distorted historical facts to support their biased/bigoted scenarios...

That is something well worth discussing but, since you have decreed that these are not places for discussion - merely for putting up bulletins, I guess another medium will have to be found.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 106

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Did I misattribute?

If I misattributed through poor editing I thought that a meo culpa would resolve the matter. but since I am now being called a racist for that editing error, it may require a bit more attention.

oceanedge2 did not call you a racist - merely observed that racists have been observed to misattribute.

It has further been observed over the last century and a half that racists have on multiple occasions deliberately misrepresented/misattributed/distorted historical facts to support their biased/bigoted scenarios...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 106

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Did I misattribute?

Can you tell me the date and time of my erroneous post?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 106

@MIseker wrote:

FOX is racist. 14 arrests for looting is a very smal part of the story in Texas. Tucker Carlson ( lol every time i think of him ) is no intellectual, therefore he is on Fox. Like the new one, tomi lahren. (sp?)  There is a REASON i dont watch Fox, i prefer HARD NEWS, and very little of whats on FOX is hard news, its opinion. if i watch news, its now CBS, which has a bias but is more geared to FACT. the majority of my news is from the web, with direct quotes from sources NOT taken out of context. SOmetimes you have to search for the context, but you know the facts. Often, fox on the web disagrees with their talking heads.

Looting is a small part of the hurricane story - true, it got 4 minutes and 37 seconds and that is what has the lefties panties in a wad.

Besides the small amount of time devoted to it, how is that racist? Looting is a crime, it is not a race.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 106

Did I misattribute?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 106

@rk9152 wrote:

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@RK - Centristsin2010 wrote:

Ahhhh, and out come the racists, led by Tucker Carlson, FoxNews and one of their loyalists.  Ah so typical.....it's what racists do.

Way to shine the light on the cockroaches, "nc".

Did I misattribute? Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Now, do you have any thoughts as the the supposed racism of the report??

FOX is racist. 14 arrests for looting is a very smal part of the story in Texas. Tucker Carlson ( lol every time i think of him ) is no intellectual, therefore he is on Fox. Like the new one, tomi lahren. (sp?)  There is a REASON i dont watch Fox, i prefer HARD NEWS, and very little of whats on FOX is hard news, its opinion. if i watch news, its now CBS, which has a bias but is more geared to FACT. the majority of my news is from the web, with direct quotes from sources NOT taken out of context. SOmetimes you have to search for the context, but you know the facts. Often, fox on the web disagrees with their talking heads.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 106

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@RK - Centristsin2010 wrote:

Ahhhh, and out come the racists, led by Tucker Carlson, FoxNews and one of their loyalists.  Ah so typical.....it's what racists do.

Did I misattribute? Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Now, do you have any thoughts as the the supposed racism of the report??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 106

@MIseker wrote:

there you go again. offering to discuss when there is nothing to discuss. the factswere given in post #1....Fox is biased and demonstrated it. YOU HAVE STATED YOU DISPUTE FACT. nothing new there. I believe there are many here that do not doubt you are prepared to deliver a lenghty defense of alternate facts which only you are aware of.

What "factswere" in post #1? There were opinions - but no facts. I'll restate my earlier comments. Perhaps you'd like to discuss.

1) The story started with information from an ABC reporter;

2) "ALLEGED looters" seems a bit interpretive. Do you think they were "shoppers";

3) "BLACK people" - that came from post #1. Surely you are not claiming that Carlson photoshopped the film.

So, it appears that the "dog whistles" were those blown by our posters deep in the swamp of the celebration of "white guilt".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 106
bravo!
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 106

rk - Centristsin2010 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors