Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
237
Views

Re: FOX Propaganda Network

237 Views
Message 21 of 85

@MsStretch wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@MsStretch 

I think what is taking place here and being overlooked, is how adept the right is at playing the “victim” and not being able to freely think for themselves and accept responsibility for their actions...liberals make them watch certain channels and shows, and hypnotizes them into not being able to use a remote channel changer or an on/off switch! When you do not take responsibility for your actions, you try to blame others...just like trump does!


100% agree.

 

But you know what?  Most pseudo-victims end up looking like total morons and crybabies.  Witness little Donnie... and others.  Time they hitched up their big boy pants.


I agree with both of you.  Sure looks like a LOT of whiners that can't solve many problems of the own, so they are victims as Ms. S say's and constantly blame others.  I mean, OMG, our poor President....a victim of the first 5 Cat 5 hurricanes in history.  That poor, poor idiot.....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
237
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
241
Views

Re: FOX Propaganda Network

241 Views
Message 22 of 85

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The two most important factors which determine if someone is a Trump Supporter is education and if they reguarly watch Fox. The states with LOWEST levels of education are almost all Trump states, while the states with the HIGHEST levels of education are BLUE states. 

 

Fox is a propaganda network. Remember last year when an illegal immigrant committed a murder? That was headline news on Fox 24/7. Earlier this week, I was at a fast food restaurant where they were playing Fox. What was the headline which was repeated endlessly? 5 illegal immigrants raped women. Really?

 

An educated person is smart enough to do research where they will learn there are over 425,000 rapes annually in the U.S. If illegal immigrants committed 5 of them, that doesn't even come to 1/10 of 1 percent. But Fox knows their low IQ viewers won't challenge or question anything Fox tells them. And they certainly won't do independent research.


   As the RW is attempting to distract from the reality of FNoise and is busy attempting to not dare acknowledge that they are being propagandized by the Entertainment Arm to that  business entity.        Have any of those  Snowflakes done any fact checking on anything?    We have seen them do audacious cherry picking but that is not fact checking.      The good news is that they are losing.   Some guy who says he is associated with donald put out a bold face lie / conspiracy theory about the shooter in Midland / Odess...it was repeated, not by real people but by bots.    The supposed expert was a 72 yo man in AZ  is a mere 700+ miles away from the mass murder.   Yep, that is the RW expert?    sigh. 

       


Rupert Murdock is considered a cancerous pustule on the backside of his native Australia, which is why he bought some juice with Republicans who fast tracked his bogus citizenship here. If anyone needs to be deported because they are destroying the fabric of american society it is Rupert Murdock and his spawn.

 

 

 

Spawn....LMAO

BIG lol.jpeg


 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
241
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
247
Views

Re: FOX Propaganda Network

247 Views
Message 23 of 85

@afisher wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The two most important factors which determine if someone is a Trump Supporter is education and if they reguarly watch Fox. The states with LOWEST levels of education are almost all Trump states, while the states with the HIGHEST levels of education are BLUE states. 

 

Fox is a propaganda network. Remember last year when an illegal immigrant committed a murder? That was headline news on Fox 24/7. Earlier this week, I was at a fast food restaurant where they were playing Fox. What was the headline which was repeated endlessly? 5 illegal immigrants raped women. Really?

 

An educated person is smart enough to do research where they will learn there are over 425,000 rapes annually in the U.S. If illegal immigrants committed 5 of them, that doesn't even come to 1/10 of 1 percent. But Fox knows their low IQ viewers won't challenge or question anything Fox tells them. And they certainly won't do independent research.


   As the RW is attempting to distract from the reality of FNoise and is busy attempting to not dare acknowledge that they are being propagandized by the Entertainment Arm to that  business entity.        Have any of those  Snowflakes done any fact checking on anything?    We have seen them do audacious cherry picking but that is not fact checking.      The good news is that they are losing.   Some guy who says he is associated with donald put out a bold face lie / conspiracy theory about the shooter in Midland / Odess...it was repeated, not by real people but by bots.    The supposed expert was a 72 yo man in AZ  is a mere 700+ miles away from the mass murder.   Yep, that is the RW expert?    sigh. 

       


Rupert Murdock is considered a cancerous pustule on the backside of his native Australia, which is why he bought some juice with Republicans who fast tracked his bogus citizenship here. If anyone needs to be deported because they are destroying the fabric of american society it is Rupert Murdock and his spawn.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
247
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
246
Views

Re: FOX Propaganda Network

246 Views
Message 24 of 85

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The two most important factors which determine if someone is a Trump Supporter is education and if they reguarly watch Fox. The states with LOWEST levels of education are almost all Trump states, while the states with the HIGHEST levels of education are BLUE states. 

 

Fox is a propaganda network. Remember last year when an illegal immigrant committed a murder? That was headline news on Fox 24/7. Earlier this week, I was at a fast food restaurant where they were playing Fox. What was the headline which was repeated endlessly? 5 illegal immigrants raped women. Really?

 

An educated person is smart enough to do research where they will learn there are over 425,000 rapes annually in the U.S. If illegal immigrants committed 5 of them, that doesn't even come to 1/10 of 1 percent. But Fox knows their low IQ viewers won't challenge or question anything Fox tells them. And they certainly won't do independent research.


   As the RW is attempting to distract from the reality of FNoise and is busy attempting to not dare acknowledge that they are being propagandized by the Entertainment Arm to that  business entity.        Have any of those  Snowflakes done any fact checking on anything?    We have seen them do audacious cherry picking but that is not fact checking.      The good news is that they are losing.   Some guy who says he is associated with donald put out a bold face lie / conspiracy theory about the shooter in Midland / Odess...it was repeated, not by real people but by bots.    The supposed expert was a 72 yo man in AZ  is a mere 700+ miles away from the mass murder.   Yep, that is the RW expert?    sigh. 

       

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
246
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
230
Views

Re: FOX Propaganda Network

230 Views
Message 25 of 85

FOX Propaganda Network...

This is worth repeating .....

If you want a propaganda network it's MSNBC. I spend time watching both networks.

Not one of the programs on FOX has the radical commentators that MSNBC has. Just watch Deadline White House with Nicollel Wallace or The Rachel Maddow show just two of the radical hate programs on MSNBC.

Get real...be objective..do a little critical thinking and you will see that calling FOX a propaganda network...says a lot about people that do so.





MSNBC political shows

Hardball with Chris Matthews

The Rachel Maddow Show

MSNBC Live

Morning Joe

All In with Chris Hayes

Deadline: White Hous


Related search
Msnbc authors
View 3+ more
Rachel Maddow

Chris Hayes

Ari Melber

Chris Matthews

 

Nicolle Wallace

Katy Tur

Mika Brzezinski

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
230
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
219
Views

Re: FOX Propaganda Network

219 Views
Message 26 of 85

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

 

Since Fox News also has an On/Off button, tell me why you are not a hypocrite.  Is it because you just don't want others to watch Fox News?

 


I may choose to use the OFF button on Fox News, but I don't tell other people what to watch.  I don't watch CNN or MSNBC either.  If viewers can't assimilate the difference between the news (facts) and talking heads (opinion), that, sadly, is their stupidity and ignorance.  You know, sort of like Trump, who claims the Fox News anchors don't "work for him" anymore, but still lauds his good buds like Sean, the 'friends' trio, the muscle head et al.

 

If I am a hypocrite because I choose to push OFF, so be it.


Broadcast licenses are issued IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST. If a holder of such a license uses it to forment division and hatred, the license needs to be revoked, and the investors in the evil enterprise left with what their efforts were worth to a healthy society -LESS THAN NOTHING.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
219
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
213
Views

Re: FOX Propaganda Network

213 Views
Message 27 of 85

@MsStretch wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@MsStretch 

I think what is taking place here and being overlooked, is how adept the right is at playing the “victim” and not being able to freely think for themselves and accept responsibility for their actions...liberals make them watch certain channels and shows, and hypnotizes them into not being able to use a remote channel changer or an on/off switch! When you do not take responsibility for your actions, you try to blame others...just like trump does!


100% agree.

 

But you know what?  Most pseudo-victims end up looking like total morons and crybabies.  Witness little Donnie... and others.  Time they hitched up their big boy pants.


Me thinketh thou projecteth too much.

 

Where is your "Off button"?

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
213
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
218
Views

Re: FOX Propaganda Network

218 Views
Message 28 of 85

@williamb39198 wrote:

@MsStretch 

I think what is taking place here and being overlooked, is how adept the right is at playing the “victim” and not being able to freely think for themselves and accept responsibility for their actions...liberals make them watch certain channels and shows, and hypnotizes them into not being able to use a remote channel changer or an on/off switch! When you do not take responsibility for your actions, you try to blame others...just like trump does!


100% agree.

 

But you know what?  Most pseudo-victims end up looking like total morons and crybabies.  Witness little Donnie... and others.  Time they hitched up their big boy pants.



    

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
218
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
221
Views

Re: FOX Propaganda Network

221 Views
Message 29 of 85

@MsStretch 

I think what is taking place here and being overlooked, is how adept the right is at playing the “victim” and not being able to freely think for themselves and accept responsibility for their actions...liberals make them watch certain channels and shows, and hypnotizes them into not being able to use a remote channel changer or an on/off switch! When you do not take responsibility for your actions, you try to blame others...just like trump does!

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
221
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
217
Views

Re: FOX Propaganda Network

217 Views
Message 30 of 85

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

 

Since Fox News also has an On/Off button, tell me why you are not a hypocrite.  Is it because you just don't want others to watch Fox News?

 


I may choose to use the OFF button on Fox News, but I don't tell other people what to watch.  I don't watch CNN or MSNBC either.  If viewers can't assimilate the difference between the news (facts) and talking heads (opinion), that, sadly, is their stupidity and ignorance.  You know, sort of like Trump, who claims the Fox News anchors don't "work for him" anymore, but still lauds his good buds like Sean, the 'friends' trio, the muscle head et al.

 

If I am a hypocrite because I choose to push OFF, so be it.


You completely misunderstood.  Explain why TELLING me to use the OFF button and NOT TELLING the other communists to use their OFF buttons, doesn't make you a big fat hypocrite.

 


What are you talking about?  Can we have a replay?

 


@MsStretch wrote:

Last I checked, Netflix also provides an ON/OFFButton.


 


@MsStretch wrote:

We also have the freedom to use the...

ON/OFFButton

 

 


 

ON.  OFF.  Get it?  You and the "other communists" are free to turn it ON or OFF.


No.  Where is your OFF button, again?

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
217
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors