From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FOX Propaganda Network

Message 31 of 85

Sure , the Russian's are better than Hollywood at making movies. Now I've heard it all.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 85

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

Since Fox News also has an On/Off button, tell me why you are not a hypocrite.  Is it because you just don't want others to watch Fox News?

I may choose to use the OFF button on Fox News, but I don't tell other people what to watch.  I don't watch CNN or MSNBC either.  If viewers can't assimilate the difference between the news (facts) and talking heads (opinion), that, sadly, is their stupidity and ignorance.  You know, sort of like Trump, who claims the Fox News anchors don't "work for him" anymore, but still lauds his good buds like Sean, the 'friends' trio, the muscle head et al.

If I am a hypocrite because I choose to push OFF, so be it.

You completely misunderstood.  Explain why TELLING me to use the OFF button and NOT TELLING the other communists to use their OFF buttons, doesn't make you a big fat hypocrite.

What are you talking about?  Can we have a replay?

@MsStretch wrote:

Last I checked, Netflix also provides an ON/OFFButton.

@MsStretch wrote:

We also have the freedom to use the...

ON/OFFButton

ON.  OFF.  Get it?  You and the "other communists" are free to turn it ON or OFF.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

FOX Propaganda Network

Message 33 of 85

Here's some examples of Fox propaganda:

• AOC said something, so they play it 24/7 for a week
  • An illegal immigrant commits a crime, it becomes headline news at Fox 24/7
  • The Mueller Report completely exonerated Trump
  • When Trump became president, they abandoned their support of no tarifffs and free trade
  • When Trump became president, they no longer talk about smaller government and reducing the deficit
  • The FBI is an enemy of the people
  • You can't trust U.S. Intelligence Agencies
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 85

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The way it works with Fox is they use the Joseph Goebbels technique which has 2 components. 

• They know if they repeat something enough times, their viewers will believe it
  • They highlight trivial news, but make it sound like it has national importance. Examples of this is something AOC says or a crime by an illegal immigrant.
  • Unfortunately, Fox viewers aren't smart enough to realize they are victims of propaganda

In deedy deed, you are projecting because that describes the AARP Propaganda Network.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 85

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

Since Fox News also has an On/Off button, tell me why you are not a hypocrite.  Is it because you just don't want others to watch Fox News?

I may choose to use the OFF button on Fox News, but I don't tell other people what to watch.  I don't watch CNN or MSNBC either.  If viewers can't assimilate the difference between the news (facts) and talking heads (opinion), that, sadly, is their stupidity and ignorance.  You know, sort of like Trump, who claims the Fox News anchors don't "work for him" anymore, but still lauds his good buds like Sean, the 'friends' trio, the muscle head et al.

You completely misunderstood.  Explain why TELLING me to use the OFF button and NOT TELLING the other communists to use their OFF buttons, doesn't make you a big fat hypocrite.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 85

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The way it works with Fox is they use the Joseph Goebbels technique which has 2 components. 

• They know if they repeat something enough times, their viewers will believe it
  • They highlight trivial news, but make it sound like it has national importance. Examples of this is something AOC says or a crime by an illegal immigrant.
  • Unfortunately, Fox viewers aren't smart enough to realize they are victims of propaganda

Indeed.  Then they make the false claims "Fair and Balanced" as if their main demographic audience, white males over 55 would know the difference as they get spoonfed what they already believe.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 85

@aruzinsky wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 85
correct as usual Cee Tee, nor are Faux News viewers smart enough to realize they have been completely and totally duped, completely taken, by the FRAUD, and criminal named Trump. He is a total and complete fraud, as well as a criminal, who seriously needs to be behind bars in my opinion.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

FOX Propaganda Network

Message 39 of 85

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 85

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

I forgot to include GLOW.  The first season was a semi-accurate documentary and the second season suddenly turned into a 100% fictional lesbian love fest with transvestites.  That's an ambush.  And, the people behind the ambush are moral slime.

I hope Russia develops its entertainment industry so well that it puts the moral slime in Hollywood out of business.  If I were Putin, I would put a large amount of government resources into that project.

GLOW?!  Since when was that show billed as a documentary?  Or even "semi-documentary"?  I saw it, but missed the "100% lesbian lovefest".  One story line, but I can see where women grabbing, hugging each other might be misinterpreted.  Oh wait, they're wrestlers!

Last I checked, Netflix also provides an ON/OFFButton.

I never said, "100% lesbian lovefest".  Season 2 has scenes of lesbians making love in bed.  I guess you missed the part where one didn't want cunnilingus because she had a clitorectomy.  Or, maybe, you confused it with the memory of real event in your life.

Oops, I'm bad. You did say "100% fictional lesbian love fest".  But doesn't sound like you were too "ambushed" since you watched enough of it to provide details and take a personal shot at me to boot!

But go ahead, you're free to express your support for Putin and Russian entertainment.  After all, we do live in a democracy where opinions are allowed.  We also have the freedom to use the...

ON/OFFButton

The way the ambush works is that the writers sneak in a continuously increasing amount of propaganda while the overly optimistic viewer continues watching in the hope that the propaganda will stop.  I eventually did stop watching GLOW, after it was too late to unsee the filthy liberal propaganda.  Now, I have GLOW thumbnail staring at me in the "Continued Watching" list because Netflix's method of removing it is too inconvenient for lazy me to use.

GlowNetFlix.png

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors