Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FOX Propaganda Network

Message 51 of 85

@aruzinsky wrote:

I hope Russia develops its entertainment industry so well that it puts the moral slime in Hollywood out of business.  If I were Putin, I would put a large amount of government resources into that project.

Putin has already made an investment and it seems to be working quite well for him. I expect it will get another boost in 2020.  Trump is looking for a new state media outlet, by his own words. Perhaps his buddy Vlad will help him out with that, too?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 85

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

Recently, I saw a movie on Netflix made by Russians, Better than Us.  It was of surprisingly good quality.  And, most refreshingly, it was relatively devoid of propaganda, especially from liberal social justice warriors.  I wasn't ambushed with the sight of homosexuals having sex.  And, the fact that so many Americans tolerate or don't notice liberal propaganda in entertainment, indicates that they are stupid.

What kind of movies are you watching that you get ‘ambushed by the sight of homosexuals having sex’? I have watched a lot of movies and have yet to be ambushed by anyone in the movie having sex - homosexual or heterosexual.

Movies are entertainment. If you don’t like the movie why waste time watching it? If you are watching a movie to get outraged you will find one that will do that regardless of whether you are liberal or conservative or something in between.

The stupid ones are those who claim that everyone they don’t agree with are liberal.

E.g., Shameless, Sense8.

Your other question indicates that you do not understand the meaning of "ambushed."  I carefully word my sentences to be succinct and my efforts are wasted.  Why do I bother?

When one uses words incorrectly it doesn’t matter how carefully or succinct they try to be.

I use words correctly.  But, at least, you are speechless about about Shameless and Sense8. 

I forgot to include GLOW.  The first season was a semi-accurate documentary and the second season suddenly turned into a 100% fictional lesbian love fest with transvestites.  That's an ambush.  And, the people behind the ambush are moral slime.

I hope Russia develops its entertainment industry so well that it puts the moral slime in Hollywood out of business.  If I were Putin, I would put a large amount of government resources into that project.

GLOW?!  Since when was that show billed as a documentary?  Or even "semi-documentary"?  I saw it, but missed the "100% lesbian lovefest".  One story line, but I can see where women grabbing, hugging each other might be misinterpreted.  Oh wait, they're wrestlers!

Last I checked, Netflix also provides an ON/OFFButton.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 85

Here is hoping that someday the FOXBOT trolls here will learn the difference between entertainment and news division at FOXN.    The Foxbot trolls here seem to believe that those 2 departments  are one and the same.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 85

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

Recently, I saw a movie on Netflix made by Russians, Better than Us.  It was of surprisingly good quality.  And, most refreshingly, it was relatively devoid of propaganda, especially from liberal social justice warriors.  I wasn't ambushed with the sight of homosexuals having sex.  And, the fact that so many Americans tolerate or don't notice liberal propaganda in entertainment, indicates that they are stupid.

What kind of movies are you watching that you get ‘ambushed by the sight of homosexuals having sex’? I have watched a lot of movies and have yet to be ambushed by anyone in the movie having sex - homosexual or heterosexual.

Movies are entertainment. If you don’t like the movie why waste time watching it? If you are watching a movie to get outraged you will find one that will do that regardless of whether you are liberal or conservative or something in between.

The stupid ones are those who claim that everyone they don’t agree with are liberal.

E.g., Shameless, Sense8.

Your other question indicates that you do not understand the meaning of "ambushed."  I carefully word my sentences to be succinct and my efforts are wasted.  Why do I bother?

When one uses words incorrectly it doesn’t matter how carefully or succinct they try to be.

I use words correctly.  But, at least, you are speechless about about Shameless and Sense8. 

I forgot to include GLOW.  The first season was a semi-accurate documentary and the second season suddenly turned into a 100% fictional lesbian love fest with transvestites.  That's an ambush.  And, the people behind the ambush are moral slime.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 85

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

E.g., Shameless, Sense8.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 85

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

E.g., Shameless, Sense8.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 85

@KidBoy2 wrote:
FOX Propaganda Network...not true.

Yes, it IS true.  Hannity pushing Russian propaganda that suggested the Dems had Seth Rich knocked off for leaking emails to Wikileaks.....yep, propaganda nad lies.  Nothing "news" about it.
The cut and paste without attributing the source is a violation of the TOS.....that's not an opinion.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 85

@KidBoy2 

So if these criminal illegal immigrants exist, as you seem to be pointing out, aren’t these the folks that trump claimed that he was going after? What’s the hold up? He’s had two and a half years! (instead of going after gainfully employed immigrants who were not breaking the law as criminals).

And thanks for posting the All Star lineup at MSNBC...hope you are enjoying their honest reporting!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 85

MsStretch posted..

Oh, c'mon. Don't know where you C&P'd this from, but "NEWS items not opinion"? I highlighted (bold font) a few (maybe not all) examples of opinion pieces.

========================================================

Thanks for you spending your time going through the NEWS items.

FYI Opinion pieces ARE news. When Trump puts out one of his Tweets its news.

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 85

@KidBoy2 wrote:
LIVE
U.S.WorldOpinionPoliticsEntertainmentFox NationMore

Hot Topics

Illegal Immigrants
Joe Biden wants to shut down migrant shelters and detention facilities at the border
3:32
5 hours ago
Joe Biden wants to shut down migrant shelters and detention facilities at the border
Border Patrol Council vice president Art Del Cueto reacts and discusses the ongoing crisis at the border.

Hans von Spakovsky: Crimes by illegal immigrants widespread across US – Sanctuaries shouldn’t shield them
13 hours ago
Hans von Spakovsky: Crimes by illegal immigrants widespread across US – Sanctuaries shouldn’t shield them
Opponents of federal efforts to enforce the immigration laws enacted by Congress and past presidents of both parties have claimed repeatedly that illegal immigrants are “less likely” to commit crimes than U.S. citizens – and thus represent no threat to public safety. But that’s not true when it comes to federal crimes.

Baby found by border agents improving at the hospital
4:19
20 hours ago
Baby found by border agents improving at the hospital
CBP deputy commissioner Robert Perez on the ongoing crisis at the border on 'Fox & Friends.'

Salvadoran illegal immigrant accused of sexually abusing minor for 7 years despite 2010 deportation order
1 day ago
Salvadoran illegal immigrant accused of sexually abusing minor for 7 years despite 2010 deportation order
An illegal immigrant from El Salvador who’s accused of sexually abusing a minor for seven years – and who’d been ordered deported in 2010 – is behind bars this week after reportedly being caught in Utah.

Florida woman angry that illegal immigrant was deported instead of tried on rape charge: report
2 days ago
Florida woman angry that illegal immigrant was deported instead of tried on rape charge: report
An illegal immigrant arrested in Florida on a sexual battery charge has been deported to Guatemala, according to authorities. But the woman who claims she was his victim says she would have preferred that he be held in Florida and prosecuted.

SPONSORED
Shut The Front Door! The New Cadillac Lineup Is Simply Astonishing!
Cadillac Cars | Search Ads
by Taboola Ad Content
Court hearings begin for dozens arrested in Mississippi ICE raids; their families' futures uncertain
2 days ago
Court hearings begin for dozens arrested in Mississippi ICE raids; their families' futures uncertain
As 72 illegal immigrants arrested in Mississippi earlier this month are set to face a judge in court this week, their families are struggling to adjust to the loss of physical and financial support.

Border Patrol agents find at least 3 bodies along southern border, officials say
3 days ago
Border Patrol agents find at least 3 bodies along southern border, officials say
The bodies of at least three migrants — two in the Rio Grande River — were discovered in Texas along the southern border with Mexico, officials said Tuesday.

Five undocumented migrants arrested on rape charges over the last month in Maryland county
4:50
3 days ago
Five undocumented migrants arrested on rape charges over the last month in Maryland county
Reaction and analysis from former acting ICE director and Fox News contributor Tom Homan.

Illegal immigrant in Maryland raped 16-year-old at knifepoint
4:47
3 days ago
Illegal immigrant in Maryland raped 16-year-old at knifepoint
Fifth undocumented immigrant arrested on rape charges in Montgomery County; former acting ICE director Ron Vitiello weighs in.

Illegal immigrant raped Maryland girl, 16, at knifepoint in her bedroom, police say
3 days ago
Illegal immigrant raped Maryland girl, 16, at knifepoint in her bedroom, police say
An illegal immigrant in Maryland is alleged to have crawled into the bed of a teenage girl while she was taking a nap and placed a knife against her throat before proceeding to rape her, according to authorities.

Steve Hilton: The immigration debate
2:48
5 days ago
Steve Hilton: The immigration debate
After a recent ICE raid, a job fair meant to fill vacancies at an 'undesirable' workplace drew many hopeful American workers.

Acting CBP chief on Trump's plan to roll back the Flores agreement
5:52
6 days ago
Acting CBP chief on Trump's plan to roll back the Flores agreement
Several states prepare to legally challenge the Trump administration’s plan to detain migrants 'indefinitely'; Mark Morgan weighs in.

Trump hits North Carolina's governor for vetoing bill that would require sheriffs to work with federal agents
3:28
6 days ago
Trump hits North Carolina's governor for vetoing bill that would require sheriffs to work with federal agents
Former acting ICE Director Ron Vitiello on the impact of local law enforcement and ICE not working together.

New immigration rule by Trump administration allows longer detention of migrant families
2:20
6 days ago
New immigration rule by Trump administration allows longer detention of migrant families
Heritage Foundation national security and foreign policy Vice President James Carafano says the number one responsibility of the U.S. government to ensure the safety of the migrant children.

6-month-old infant in critical condition after father attempted to cross the border illegally
5:36
August 24
6-month-old infant in critical condition after father attempted to cross the border illegally
Acting CBP Commissioner Mark Morgan says medical staff at the border processing center determined that the baby needed additional medical care. Border Patrol agents drove the father to the hospital to be with his daughter.

Helen Raleigh: Would a Democratic president motivate anyone to come to our country legally?
August 24
Helen Raleigh: Would a Democratic president motivate anyone to come to our country legally?
As a naturalized United States citizen and advocate for immigration reform, I should be thrilled that immigration is a hot-button issue in the 2020 election.

CBP deputy commissioner on status of border wall construction
5:42
August 23
CBP deputy commissioner on status of border wall construction
Robert Perez says that the new border wall is critical to getting operational control of criminal activity.

Former acting ICE director: It's a bad idea for jurisdictions not to cooperate with ICE
5:23
August 23
Former acting ICE director: It's a bad idea for jurisdictions not to cooperate with ICE
Ronald D. Vitiello says when securing the border is a priority, there will be more cases for the DOJ to prosecute.

Border agency violated DNA collection law for years under Obama-era waiver
4:05
August 22
Border agency violated DNA collection law for years under Obama-era waiver
CBP whistleblower Mark Jones goes one-on-one with Laura on the failure of DHS to comply with a law to collect DNA from detained migrants to ensure they are not wanted for any crimes.

NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio opens up housing lottery to illegal immigrants
4:10
August 22
NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio opens up housing lottery to illegal immigrants
New York City Councilman Eric Ulrich says Mayor Bill de Blasio is doing so much damage to the city of New York, it’s disgusting.

These are NEWS items not opinion...news that the left want to ignore.

Oh, c'mon.  Don't know where you C&P'd this from, but "NEWS items not opinion"?  I highlighted (bold font) a few (maybe not all) examples of opinion pieces.

Besides, these are cherry-picked news items that definitely lean right and meant to inflame.  What was it?  3 or 4 headlines touting a rape from an illegal immigrant in MD?  Versus how many total rapes occurred in MD?  The keywords "illegal immigrant" make it more newsworthy?  Albeit words used were "alleged", "police say", and "according to...", but by all means, put it out there twice or more to make sure that everyone thinks an illegal immigrant did it, even though there is no concrete proof yet.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors