Today, 1 in 7 Seniors Live in Poverty -- AARP Foundation is Fighting to End Senior Poverty. Read More.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: FOX AND THE PORCINE PRESIDENT SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

Message 11 of 15

You were kind nc , that list should have been much longer. IMHO the biggest problem is the consistent lies , as President Jimmy Carter recently addressed. His set up was calling every news agency that holds him accountable - " fake news " , but the sheep still follow !!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 15

Epster wrote:

@nctarheel You may not realize the great service your fave phrase does for me: it repels me from this political forum and causes me to instead write letters of support to our President. That's really a good thing. So thanks! Smiley Happy

@Epster,

I am glad I can be of service.

If you want to support a man that has stated that he can grab women's private parts at will because of his wealth;

If you want to support a man that has had three marriages; two ending in divorce because of his affairs;

If you want to support a man that has bankrupted four times, stiffing employees, vendors, and municipal governments,

If you want to support a man that took three days to condemn the activities of NAZIS and WHITE SUPREMACISTS; calling some of them "good people";

If you want to support a man who has had some kind of connection to the RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT either through his family or acquaintances;

If you want to support a man that has yet to get a REPUBLICAN CONGRESS to pass ANY SUBSTANTIAL legislation;

If you want to support a man that supports Roger Ailes, a man whose company paid $20,000,000 because of his SEXUAL exploits against women in his employ;

If you want to support a man that supports Bill O'Reilly (see Roger Ailes above);

If you want to support a man that Politifact confirmed lies about 70% of the time;

If you want to support a man that has a former nude model as his First Lady;

If you want to support a man that has become the laughing stock of other world leaders, including our adversaries;

If you want to support a man that has made the world a more dangerous place because of his habitual need for gamesmanship.

You are welcome do so.

I hope you don't mind if I can't join you.

There's a few things about him that bother me that seem to not bother you.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 15

Epster wrote:

@nctarheel You may not realize the great service your fave phrase does for me: it repels me from this political forum and causes me to instead write letters of support to our President. That's really a good thing. So thanks! Smiley Happy

Are we to conclude from your post that if it weren't for NC, and the delightfully truthful terminology in his posts, you wouldn't have written to the abomination?

Adios, chicka - vaya con el gordo...

Have pity for Melania - she hasn't yet got rid of that ugly fat.
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 15

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

FOX AND THE PORCINE PRESIDENT SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES

Message 15 of 15

Kenneth Mapp, the Governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands, was interviewed by FOX NEWS. During the interview, FOX NEWS asked how the recovery was going. His comments circulated around phrases like "we were prepared", "recovery efforts are going well" and best of all, "I must thank PRESIDENT TRUMP for the awesome response and support."

HERE IS HOW PEOPLE ARE NOW DESCRIBING THAT AWESOME RESPONSE AND SUPPORT:

No cell service, no power, no wifi, no government structure,no police, no National Guard, no first responders.

But let's not dwell on the negative.... let's list what there is; rather than what is not.

There is shattered homes over most of the island, there is lawlessness, there are stolen ATM's, there is stolen cash from retail cash registers, there are citizens arming themselves with machetes, and there are U.S. Citizens saying this as late as today.... days and days after Irma hit

"WE ARE UNITED STATES CITIZENS AND THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO COME AND HELP........ THEY NEED TO SEND A VISIBLE FORCE!!!"

THE PORCINE PRESIDENT won TEXAS and FLORIDA(with the help of the FAKE NEWS at Fox) but in the U.S. Virgin Islands REPUBLICAN caucuses; he came in DEAD LAST.

I suppose THE PORCINE PRESIDENT thinks that "revenge is best served cold".