Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FL Shooter Wanted to "Make America Great Again"

Message 1 of 15

@mandm84wrote:

rk9152 rambles - "The bill Obama action you are referring to was opposed by the ACLU and advocacy groups for the mentally ill. Are going to oppose them?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And your point is ???

Quite clear.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 15

rk9152 rambles - "The bill Obama action you are referring to was opposed by the ACLU and advocacy groups for the mentally ill. Are going to oppose them?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And your point is ???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@Centristsin2010—When the mentally ill see those who emulate the same hatreds and deviant values as their’s, they are emboldened. Another reason trump puts the security of Americans at risk.

The blood of these and others are not only on the hands of the shooter, NRA, and Republican reps. who have been bought by the NRA, but by a dispassionate and despicable “leader,” who is openly racist, dishonest, irrationally hostile, goes out of his way to distort reality, and whose cruelty toward others is so common, the ill may feel this is normal and something that one is totally free to act on—just like the idiot in the WH.

Will trump supporters admit this? No, for they are sick in their own way;  the proof being they support the very disturbed fool known as trump. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

You seem to want to bring your morality into the discussion and lay it on others. You assume the NRA is "bought" - how about they are following the desires of their members? You assume that Republicans are "bought" - how about they are following the desires of their constituents?

Does your vast training and experience in the field of mental illness not show that these killers for the most part are not political - they are loners that feel rejected by society and act out their resentments.

Tying such individuals to any particular political individual, Party, or ideology is either dishonest or lazy thinking.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

So the shooter wore a Trump hat and now the left wants to connect the dots to Trump - pathetic.

Nope.  I'll connect the dots to you and all trump supporters. Just as I will to you and those protesting in Charlottesville.  These are the deplorables many have been talking about and you embrace.  Hate sucks, NOT.  And trump supporters endorse it.  He also railed against the antifa as well.

Yes, hate sucks, but it is not illegal. Do you really want a form of government that controls thought? That is even further left than the most radical leftists posting here.

When the President speaks or we deplorables and ignobles post negatively about antifa, it is their actions, not their thoughts we condemn.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

@nctarheelwrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

So the shooter wore a Trump hat and now the left wants to connect the dots to Trump - pathetic.

Don't forget.......

Trump signed a bill making it easier for THE MENTALLY ILL to secure semi-automatic weapons.

Trump reduced funding in his budget for making background checks.

THE DOTS ARE ALREADY CONNECTED, my friend.

The bill Obama action you are referring to was opposed by the ACLU and advocacy groups for the mentally ill. Are going to oppose them?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15

@Centristsin2010—When the mentally ill see those who emulate the same hatreds and deviant values as their’s, they are emboldened. Another reason trump puts the security of Americans at risk.

The blood of these and others are not only on the hands of the shooter, NRA, and Republican reps. who have been bought by the NRA, but by a dispassionate and despicable “leader,” who is openly racist, dishonest, irrationally hostile, goes out of his way to distort reality, and whose cruelty toward others is so common, the ill may feel this is normal and something that one is totally free to act on—just like the idiot in the WH.

Will trump supporters admit this? No, for they are sick in their own way;  the proof being they support the very disturbed fool known as trump. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

Nope.  I'll connect the dots to you and all trump supporters. Just as I will to you and those protesting in Charlottesville.  These are the deplorables many have been talking about and you embrace.  Hate sucks, NOT.  And trump supporters endorse it.  He also railed against the antifa as well.

Good that he rallied AGAINST antifa (the left wing radical group) hell bent on destroying society. Hate does suck, so why do you and the rest of the left hate America?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@nctarheelwrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

Don't forget.......

Trump signed a bill making it easier for THE MENTALLY ILL to secure semi-automatic weapons.

Trump reduced funding in his budget for making background checks.

THE DOTS ARE ALREADY CONNECTED, my friend.

Was "Cruz" (the shooter) deemed mentally ill? Did NC mention Cruz???  Nope.  The dots are connected - no difference "my friend".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 15

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

Makes more sense than when you said the Las Vegas shooter was ISIS, like you had insider ISIS info or something. 

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Politics-Current-Events/Stephen-Paddock-Another-white-terrorist/m-p/19...

Kudos
Views