Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FINALLY, PRESIDENT TRUMP SAYS SOMETHING POSITIVE!!!!!!

Message 1 of 2

@nctarheel wrote:

The most belligerent and hostile President to ever have held the office finally said something positive at the United Nations the other day.

I am so proud of him because prior to his positive utterance; Donald Trump had the reputation of being the most combative, warlike President ever with comments like "TOTALLY DESTROYING".

His acidic, bitter, and caustic method of delivery always increased the aura of negativity spewing from his oral cavity.

BUT FINALLY SOMETHING POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He literally, in front of the whole GENERAL ASSEMBLY congratulated the country of NAMBIA by saying that their health care system was becoming increasingly self-sufficient.

What a nice thing to say about a little known country in Africa.....................................

WHOA.... EXCUSE ME..........WHAT WAS THAT???????

I'm sorry, I was just informed that there IS NO SUCH COUNTRY as NAMBIA. He was complimenting a non-existent country!!!!! What kind of President doesn't know what counties he's actually talking about?????????

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure am glad that Akeem Joffer, the pampered Crown Prince of Zamunda, wasn't there. Knowing him, he might have confronted THE PORCINE PRESIDENT.

trump did do something positive - he certified in front of the leaders of most of the countries in the world that he's an ignorant incompetent schlub.

It was obvious to the majority of US Citizens a year before he was elected - but it's still positive for him to do that, so that the leaders of most of the nations in the world really no longer have any reason whatsoever to have any respect for him.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

FINALLY, PRESIDENT TRUMP SAYS SOMETHING POSITIVE!!!!!!

Message 2 of 2

The most belligerent and hostile President to ever have held the office finally said something positive at the United Nations the other day.

I am so proud of him because prior to his positive utterance; Donald Trump had the reputation of being the most combative, warlike President ever with comments like "TOTALLY DESTROYING".

His acidic, bitter, and caustic method of delivery always increased the aura of negativity spewing from his oral cavity.

BUT FINALLY SOMETHING POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He literally, in front of the whole GENERAL ASSEMBLY, congratulated the country of NAMBIA by saying that their health care system was becoming increasingly self-sufficient.

What a nice thing to say about a little known country in Africa.....................................

WHOA.... EXCUSE ME..........WHAT WAS THAT???????

I'm sorry, I was just informed that there IS NO SUCH COUNTRY as NAMBIA. He was complimenting a non-existent country!!!!! What kind of President doesn't know what countries he's actually talking about?????????

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure am glad that Akeem Joffer, the pampered Crown Prince of Zamunda, wasn't there. Knowing him, he might have confronted THE PORCINE PRESIDENT.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors