Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FED COURT RULES KIM DAVIS CAN BE SUED

Message 1 of 7

@ManicProgressive wrote:

And....This makes me ridiculously happy.

This makes me ridiculoulsly happy too...

Kim davis was being a vicious, vindictive, despicable, and unspeakabe "bleep"...

She deserves absolutely every penalty and financial expense that can be levied against her under the law...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

I'll bet old Kimmy has not prayed this much since she asked forgiveness for cheating on her husband then marrying the SOB.  It always amazes me how many Christians find God, repent their former evil ways, but never give up the bounty the devil provided them. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

And....This makes me ridiculously happy.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

Justice. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

The court ruled that the state of Kentucky must pay the $224K in legal fees the plaintiffs rang up trying to uphold their right to marriage.

Although there was no mention of who was liable for attorney costs, Kimmy is open to a lawsuit WITHOUT immunity as a public official.  So, not only does she have to worry about the legal fees, there will likely be a cash judgement awarded and she will be personally liable for that.  I would also point out that, beyond her county,  she is no longer a celebrety to the religious right so contributions will be significantly less.  She could have a heck of a bill to pay.  

“In short, plaintiffs pleaded a violation of their right to marry: a right the Supreme Court clearly established in Obergefell,” Circuit Judge Richard Griffin wrote. “The district court therefore correctly denied qualified immunity to Davis.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-kentucky-weddings/kentucky-clerk-who-refused-same-sex-marriag...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

@alferdpacker wrote:

FEDERAL COURT RULES THAT KIM DAVIS CAN BE INDIVIDUALLY SUED FOR REFUSAL TO GRANT MARRIAGE LICENCES TO SAME SEX APPLICANTS.

WONDER WHO IS GOING TO PAY HER SIZEABLE LEGAL BILLS NOW...

No doubt the Fundies who lover her and hate people. Oh, wait - that would smack of "charity" and no fundie supports that, unless it is used to coerce new converts.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

FED COURT RULES KIM DAVIS CAN BE SUED

Message 7 of 7

FEDERAL COURT RULES THAT KIM DAVIS CAN BE INDIVIDUALLY SUED FOR REFUSAL TO GRANT MARRIAGE LICENCES TO SAME SEX APPLICANTS.

WONDER WHO IS GOING TO PAY HER SIZEABLE LEGAL BILLS NOW...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Replies