Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI reports on Russian Hack...not what you think

Message 1 of 5

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

There have been reports of this sort of thing for years. Finally something is being done about it.

Do I hear a cheer for President Trump???

Cheers to the FBI and the U.S. Government, you know, those entities that trump says is corrupt.

He never said that. Why do you make this stuff up?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@rk9152wrote:

There have been reports of this sort of thing for years. Finally something is being done about it.

Cheers to the FBI and the U.S. Government, you know, those entities that trump says is corrupt.

tRumpservatives are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Lovely.  I thought the Chinese would try that.  Or someone like ISIS.  The Russians had never been on my radar.   

Checking on the solar panels now.....lol.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

FBI reports on Russian Hack...not what you think

Message 5 of 5

Today, the FBI is releasing news of Russian hacking into the US energy infrastructure:

U.S. national security officials said the FBI, the Homeland Security Department and American intelligence agencies determined that Russian intelligence and others were behind the attacks on the energy sector. The officials said the Russians deliberately chose U.S. energy industry targets, obtaining access to computer systems and then conducting "network reconnaissance" of industrial control systems that run American factories and the electricity grid.

The U.S. government has helped energy businesses kick out the Russians from all systems currently known to have been penetrated, according to the officials. The officials, who briefed reporters on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive national security information, left open the possibility of discovering more breaches, and said the federal government was issuing an alert to the energy industry to raise awareness about the threat and improve preparation.

One does have to wonder if any of the Regulations that were "cut" helped the Russians? 

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors