Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: FBI lawyer under investigation For Leaking

Message 11 of 25

@pc6063 wrote:

jimc--REBUTTAL--As an individual who watchs political television and/ or radio, all day, every day, I find it very ironic that not one LEGITIMATE news source has even mentioned this story, not  NBC,  ABC, CNN, or NPR.  Nothing strange there, right--none of these very credible, nationally RESPECTED news sites have had so much as a whisper about this, anymore than there has been a whimper about Debbie Wasserman Shultz.

Bogus is bogus--be nice just once, if one's putting up this crap recognized it for what it is--a way to further divide this country, a way to throw focus off of the criminal in the WH.

When I hear ANYTHING about either this crazy story or ANYTHING about Shultz, then it will be taken under consideration.

BTW, is this story believed??--NO--not when there is no credible news site reporting any of this, and the source is a GIGO site.  If posters want to be taken seriously, credible news sources that print,  rather than Enquirer trash stories, should be used.  Until then, theses types of TRASH STORIES will be considered what they are---TRASH.

BTW--The little girl throwing the tantrum reminds me of trump throwing one of his immature hissy fits, where he blames everybody else but the one responsible--HIMSELF--or maybe Saramucci--WHACKO number 2 in the WH.  Cute little video--still doesn't prove anything other than your story holds no water,  and as @nctarheel pointed out,  does nothing but use conjecture to produce a fictious story about absolutely nothing.  Maybe a better vocabulary would help understanding that this is a story about absolutely nothing.  Possibly one's time would be better spent finding out what the insane loony tune in the WH is doing, as less time trying to come up with stories that make EXTREMELY THINLY VEILED ATTEMPTS TO DRAW ATTENTION AWAY FROM A CRIMINAL--litte donnie loony tunes.

@pc6063 wrote:

jimc--REBUTTAL--As an individual who watchs political television and/ or radio, all day, every day, I find it very ironic that not one LEGITIMATE news source has even mentioned this story, not  NBC,  ABC, CNN, or NPR.  Nothing strange there, right--none of these very credible, nationally RESPECTED news sites have had so much as a whisper about this, anymore than there has been a whimper about Debbie Wasserman Shultz.

Bogus is bogus--be nice just once, if one's putting up this crap recognized it for what it is--a way to further divide this country, a way to throw focus off of the criminal in the WH.

When I hear ANYTHING about either this crazy story or ANYTHING about Shultz, then it will be taken under consideration.

BTW, is this story believed??--NO--not when there is no credible news site reporting any of this, and the source is a GIGO site.  If posters want to be taken seriously, credible news sources that print,  rather than Enquirer trash stories, should be used.  Until then, theses types of TRASH STORIES will be considered what they are---TRASH.

BTW--The little girl throwing the tantrum reminds me of trump throwing one of his immature hissy fits, where he blames everybody else but the one responsible--HIMSELF--or maybe Saramucci--WHACKO number 2 in the WH.  Cute little video--still doesn't prove anything other than your story holds no water,  and as @nctarheel pointed out,  does nothing but use conjecture to produce a fictious story about absolutely nothing.  Maybe a better vocabulary would help understanding that this is a story about absolutely nothing.  Possibly one's time would be better spent finding out what the insane loony tune in the WH is doing, as less time trying to come up with stories that make EXTREMELY THINLY VEILED ATTEMPTS TO DRAW ATTENTION AWAY FROM A CRIMINAL--litte donnie loony tunes.

Evidently PC6063,  the Tea Party still  desperately searching for anything that takes the heat off the Real Problem, Trump, the man in office that is causing the Great American spiral downward.  Trump has a 37% approval rating and getting worse.  So the only ones the GOP can attack are irrelevant people like Hillary and Obama.  They can't even repeal Obamacare.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 25

jimc--REBUTTAL--As an individual who watches political television and/ or radio, all day, every day, I find it very ironic that not one LEGITIMATE news source has even mentioned this story, not  NBC,  ABC, CNN, or NPR.  Nothing strange there, right--none of these very credible, nationally RESPECTED news sites have had so much as a whisper about this, anymore than there has been a whimper about Debbie Wasserman Shultz.

BTW, is this story believed??--NO--not when there is no credible news site reporting any of this, and the source is a GIGO site.  If posters want to be taken seriously, credible news sources that print,  rather than Enquirer trash stories, should be used.  Until then, these types of TRASH STORIES will be considered what they are---TRASH.

BTW--The little girl throwing the tantrum reminds me of trump throwing one of his immature hissy fits, where he blames everybody else but the one responsible--HIMSELF--or maybe Saramucci--WHACKO number 2 in the WH.  Cute little video--still doesn't prove anything other than your story holds no water,  and as @nctarheel pointed out,  does nothing but use conjecture to produce a fictious story about absolutely nothing.  Maybe a better vocabulary would help understanding that this is a story about absolutely nothing.  Possibly one's time would be better spent finding out what the insane loony tune in the WH is doing, and less time trying to come up with stories that make EXTREMELY THINLY VEILED ATTEMPTS TO DRAW ATTENTION AWAY FROM A CRIMINAL--litte donnie loony tunes.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 25

@jimc91 wrote:

Another example of the Left not wanting to hear a news story...

Too Funny!

i want GIF

What a well thought out and MATURE response.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

FBI lawyer allegedly under investigation for purportedly leaking about Yahoo, Inc. program

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07/28/politics/fbi-general-counsel-allegedly-under-investigation-fo...

Once again, a source that has been "outed" many times as a fake news source, has been disgraced, and is well known as a source of disinformation is used as a legitimate source.

Circa has gone "belly up" several times. It is presently owned by an organization that had previously made an agreement with the TRUMP Campaign to be given greater access in exchange for favorable coverage. That agreement exists to this day.

This Circa is run by the former head of the Washington Times........yes, yes, I know......THE MOONIE CULT propaganda outlet.

The story must be important though..... look who else is carrying the story........ZEROHEDGE......FOX.......INFOWARS.......NEWSMAX...........and, of course, the leader of them all......BRIETBART.

Indeed - sources that dolt45's doltettes would read and believe while drinking their morning koolaide...

Hey, Guys (generic) - does that mean he is not under investigation? Or is it just another much condemned "Look over there"? As in, "Forget the data, let's talk about the source".

It's wonderful to see you posting again!

Oh frabjous day!, Calooh! Callay!

(crank up the Ren and Stimpy "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy video...)

Thank you - it was a great vacation. I got together with my "orientation diverse" bike gang and we peddled our three-wheelers from restaurant to restaurant making a social statement by either using or not using their rest rooms.

Now, back to the discussion - do you support the "let's talk about the information" camp or the "let's squabble about the source" camp??

Exactly - the solution can only be arrived at by eating fish earlobe sandwiches while looking at pictures of the mooch and thinking socially unacceptable lewd thoughts.

44>dolt45
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 25

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

FBI lawyer allegedly under investigation for purportedly leaking about Yahoo, Inc. program

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07/28/politics/fbi-general-counsel-allegedly-under-investigation-fo...

Once again, a source that has been "outed" many times as a fake news source, has been disgraced, and is well known as a source of disinformation is used as a legitimate source.

Circa has gone "belly up" several times. It is presently owned by an organization that had previously made an agreement with the TRUMP Campaign to be given greater access in exchange for favorable coverage. That agreement exists to this day.

This Circa is run by the former head of the Washington Times........yes, yes, I know......THE MOONIE CULT propaganda outlet.

The story must be important though..... look who else is carrying the story........ZEROHEDGE......FOX.......INFOWARS.......NEWSMAX...........and, of course, the leader of them all......BRIETBART.

Indeed - sources that dolt45's doltettes would read and believe while drinking their morning koolaide...

Hey, Guys (generic) - does that mean he is not under investigation? Or is it just another much condemned "Look over there"? As in, "Forget the data, let's talk about the source".

It's wonderful to see you posting again!

Oh frabjous day!, Calooh! Callay!

(crank up the Ren and Stimpy "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy video...)

Thank you - it was a great vacation. I got together with my "orientation diverse" bike gang and we peddled our three-wheelers from restaurant to restaurant making a social statement by either using or not using their rest rooms.

Now, back to the discussion - do you support the "let's talk about the information" camp or the "let's squabble about the source" camp??

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 25

@jimc91 wrote:

Too Funny!

i want GIF

Do you have any information from a reliable source?

What you have posted is no more that one person hoping that somebody did something that may be illegal if this person really did it.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 25

Too Funny!

i want GIF

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 25

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

You have not a leg to stand on because you have no supporting arguments as to what is false.

It is a true story and you can not prove otherwise so give it up and stop violating AARP TOS by attempting to steer any thread you do not like, OFF TOPIC!

Even YOUR OWN source doesn't attest to the truthfulness of what they are reporting so I have no idea how YOU, personally, can attest to its accuracy. 

If you will review THEIR choice of words, they DID NOT state that Baker IS under investigation; they stated he is ALLEGEDLY under investigation. Being that allegedly means the same thing as supposedly; that choice of words by your bogus resource basically says they think he supposedly is under investigation but they have no proof. Allegedly is also a synonym for PRETENDED.

Same goes for what he is accused of...... they DID NOT state that he DID LEAK material; they say he PURPORTEDLY LEAKED material. Purportedly means the same thing as implied; so again, your own bogus source has no proof.... they are just implying. Funny.......... Purportedly also has PRETEND as a synonym.

So this PRETEND STORY without any merit or proof is reported as REAL NEWS by a source that has repeatedly been disgraced for doing this very same thing over and over. And yet, you use them as an authoritative source.

The one thing that keeps them out of court are those two words.... allegedly and purportedly.

The fact that none of the legitimate press has reported this story as true and that only the ALT-PRESS such as BRIETBART, ZEROHEDGE, AND INFOWARS have done so, reiterates the FACT that this story is neither accurate nor true based on the information available now.

To point out falsehoods is neither off topic nor is it against the TOS; however, continuously posting false information to the discussion boards is in violation of the TOS.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

And yet here you are again; Complaining about the source with absolutely no information to support your claim that the article is untrue.  NO REBUTTAL!  

What is the disinformation you are alluding to?  You have not a leg to stand on because you have no supporting arguments as to what is false.

It is a true story and you can not prove otherwise so give it up and stop violating AARP TOS by attempting to steer any thread you do not like, OFF TOPIC!

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 25

The Trump administration has more leaks than a strainer.  Which starts from the top with Trump himself leaking info to the Russians.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.

Top Authors