@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Donald supporters declare laissez-faire position.    They have been slow-walking all the ISIS propaganda that has been published via Russians that assisted Donald in his election.    

Meanwhile, many people are finally starting to see the light.   A recent poll reported that 57% of Independents believe that Donald is unqualified.    

I expect more slow-walking by Republicans into  the Russian financed intrusions / propagands that influenced the election.

Two points of clarification please:

1) What ISIS propaganda assisted President Trump;

2) I believe the serious investigations have pretty much moved away from the Congressional photo-ops and into the hands of Mueller - no?.

afish....some prefer wasting their time TROLLING than keeping up with current events. Forgive them, more often than not they're Fox viewers or Limblah/Hannity listeners.

Sadly, you are right.

Of course.  Please stop.

Apparently we have at least two posters who consider anything beyond, "Bad, Trump; bad Trump" and in one case "Bad cops; bad cops" to be trolling.  Apparently, you are wrong again.  It's easy to see the two posters have posted MANY topics about MANY subjects here to this forum.  And you?  Not so much.

There were two perfectly valid issues raised for discussion and.....well, the reaction can be seen above. I thought that we had one poster who sees this place as a "bulletin board" rather than a place for discussion. It appears, I was wrong.  You're often wrong, but certainly you don't mean to make this topic all about you again, do you?  If you stop trolling, there probably won't be an issue.

You're often wrong, but certainly you don't mean to make this topic all about you again, do you? 

Yet, once again you have given in to your obsession and done exactly that.

Any thoughts on those 1,000 white supremacists being investigated?

Say rk9152 - where are all those neomarxist terrorists and antifa terrorists?

Where are all the cases of neomarxist and antifa terrorists the FBI is investigating?

What?  There aren't any?

I strongly suspect that your neomarxist and antifa rants were wholly fabricated propaganda that may well have been "planted" after reading from one of those Russian (but you didn't know it) social media sites...

Pause...

Outrage taking of offense and evasion...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI investigating 1,000 white supremacist, domestic terrorism cases

Message 2 of 17

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Donald supporters declare laissez-faire position.    They have been slow-walking all the ISIS propaganda that has been published via Russians that assisted Donald in his election.    

Meanwhile, many people are finally starting to see the light.   A recent poll reported that 57% of Independents believe that Donald is unqualified.    

I expect more slow-walking by Republicans into  the Russian financed intrusions / propagands that influenced the election.

2) I believe the serious investigations have pretty much moved away from the Congressional photo-ops and into the hands of Mueller - no?.

afish....some prefer wasting their time TROLLING than keeping up with current events. Forgive them, more often than not they're Fox viewers or Limblah/Hannity listeners.

Sadly, you are right.

Of course.  Please stop.

Apparently we have at least two posters who consider anything beyond, "Bad, Trump; bad Trump" and in one case "Bad cops; bad cops" to be trolling.  Apparently, you are wrong again.  It's easy to see the two posters have posted MANY topics about MANY subjects here to this forum.  And you?  Not so much.

There were two perfectly valid issues raised for discussion and.....well, the reaction can be seen above. I thought that we had one poster who sees this place as a "bulletin board" rather than a place for discussion. It appears, I was wrong.  You're often wrong, but certainly you don't mean to make this topic all about you again, do you?  If you stop trolling, there probably won't be an issue.

You're often wrong, but certainly you don't mean to make this topic all about you again, do you? 

Yet, once again you have given in to your obsession and done exactly that.

Any thoughts on those 1,000 white supremacists being investigated?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Why did Trump try to do away with a law that would possibly keep Manafort from being prosecuted?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/law-trump-hated-could-ensnare-manafort-n805726

I have no idea. I'll ask him when we get together for cocktails tomorrow.

In the meantime - 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Sadly, you are right.

Of course.  Please stop.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

So - rk9152 - there are at least a  thousand cases of white supremacist terrorism actions that the FBI is investigating...

Now if all the stuff about antifa and radical violent leftists isn't the same old RWNJ manure (hint - it is) - where are the links to FBI investigations of similar numbers of leftist terrorism?

What's that?  Where are they?   There aren't a thousand - not even a hundred?

Certainly looks like republicans/conservatives and in the closet republican/conservative racists, bigots, and similar propagandists are telling lies - dressed in newer clothes with newer names that are surprisingly similar to those told by Jim Crow racists a century ago...   Ahhh....  those beloved white conservative traditions...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Why did Trump try to do away with a law that would possibly keep Manafort from being prosecuted?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/law-trump-hated-could-ensnare-manafort-n805726

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Sadly, you are right.

Of course.  Please stop.

Apparently we have at least two posters who consider anything beyond, "Bad, Trump; bad Trump" and in one case "Bad cops; bad cops" to be trolling.

There were two perfectly valid issues raised for discussion and.....well, the reaction can be seen above. I thought that we had one poster who sees this place as a "bulletin board" rather than a place for discussion. It appears, I was wrong.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Sadly, you are right.

Of course.  Please stop.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 17

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Sadly, you are right. With the above as an example, some post insults while totally ignoring the post they are theoretically responding to as well as totally ignoring the topic. And then, of course with nothing to contribute they throw in bumperstickers, in this case Limblah/Hannity and Fox.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.