From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
177
Views

Re: FBI does NOT "spy". FBI INVESTIGATES.

177 Views
Message 1 of 43

Chas says "Oh please, trump supporters. Show me again how Hillary and the Dems had Russia get involved in our presidential election so that trump would win !"

---------------------

Spot on Chas , that's how Bamboozled and Delusional they are. They also think Hillary and the Dems have been planning that since Benghazi ended , along with the Wash DC Pizza Shop human smuggling Hillary was running.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
177
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
190
Views

Re: FBI does NOT "spy". FBI INVESTIGATES.

190 Views
Message 2 of 43

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Spying-work for a government (Comey) or other organization by secretly collecting information about enemies (Trump) or competitors.

 

 


Is that why the FBI (Comey) announced another investigation of Hillary just days before the election while hiding the months long investigation of Trump? You guys on the right sure must believe that everyone is as ignorant as you are.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
190
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
220
Views

Re: FBI does NOT "spy". FBI INVESTIGATES.

220 Views
Message 3 of 43

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Who doesn't want to know the "truth".... now. Remember the incestant chant from dems? so Turnabout is fair play.

I hear the dems do not want depends dispensers at the DNC... they want bidets. No matter how hard they try and wash away the stain of BS.... still leaves a mark. Lol.

 

Bidets, huh?

Sure sounds like prejudiced and sexist right wing white male misogyny to me. 

But then that's sorta  common for extremely manly males (at least they persist in telling the world that they are) in the political and religious right wing, isn't it?

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
220
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
240
Views

Re: FBI does NOT "spy". FBI INVESTIGATES.

240 Views
Message 4 of 43
Who doesn't want to know the "truth".... now. Remember the incestant chant from dems? so Turnabout is fair play.

I hear the dems do not want depends dispensers at the DNC... they want bidets. No matter how hard they try and wash away the stain of BS.... still leaves a mark. Lol.

"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
240
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
246
Views

Re: FBI does NOT "spy". FBI INVESTIGATES.

246 Views
Message 5 of 43

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Spying-work for a government (Comey) or other organization by secretly collecting information about enemies (Trump) or competitors.

 

 


Yep, that's about what happened.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
246
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
260
Views

Re: FBI does NOT "spy". FBI INVESTIGATES.

260 Views
Message 6 of 43

Spying-work for a government (Comey) or other organization by secretly collecting information about enemies (Trump) or competitors.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
260
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
268
Views

Re: FBI does NOT "spy". FBI INVESTIGATES.

268 Views
Message 7 of 43

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

What stands out here is the glaring disappointment and lack of patriotism shown by trump supporters. They let themselves be led around by a pretender who lies to all of us, blames others for his mistakes, treats people cruelly, and is not a “man” in any sense of the word. Our Country and it’s Citizens suffer because of trump. 

 

Stay Strong


...while he is fulfilling his campaign promises against terrible opposition. That is rare for an elected pol. I'll stick with such a guy every time.


Rare? What Cadet Bonespurs has done is to lie about fulfilling his campaign promises.

He promised a MIDDLE CLASS tax cut and produced the biggest income redistribution FROM the Middle Class to Corporate Oligarchs in history.

 

He promised a BETTER health care system and has instead allowed parasites back in the system and gone to court to take away health insurance from 34MILLION Americans with no hint of a way for them to get it back.

 

He promised better trade agreements and instead bankrupt thousands of family farms which have been bought up by Big Ag

 

He promised better foreign treaties and instead simply walked away from the Paris Accords and our deal with Iran, which increased gasoline prices for Americans and gave Russia the dominant position in the Mid East.

 

All he's done is find ways to harm poor brown people, and that's all his base want him to do, so they cheer and ignore the disaster that is tRump.


Tax payers got a tax cut; the Congress is going to have to create the health care legislation, surely you don't want an EO; yes he walked away from a bad agreement; yes the gas prices went up - as they always do this time of the year; and the usual racism of "poor brown people" being used for "illegal aliens".


The FBI doesn't spy - how do we know?

 

If tRump said it - that's an unquestioned and absolute guarantee that tRump told yet another lie...

 

Trump told lies when he took the oath of office...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
268
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
282
Views

Re: FBI does NOT "spy". FBI INVESTIGATES.

282 Views
Message 8 of 43

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

What stands out here is the glaring disappointment and lack of patriotism shown by trump supporters. They let themselves be led around by a pretender who lies to all of us, blames others for his mistakes, treats people cruelly, and is not a “man” in any sense of the word. Our Country and it’s Citizens suffer because of trump. 

 

Stay Strong


...while he is fulfilling his campaign promises against terrible opposition. That is rare for an elected pol. I'll stick with such a guy every time.


Rare? What Cadet Bonespurs has done is to lie about fulfilling his campaign promises.

He promised a MIDDLE CLASS tax cut and produced the biggest income redistribution FROM the Middle Class to Corporate Oligarchs in history.

 

He promised a BETTER health care system and has instead allowed parasites back in the system and gone to court to take away health insurance from 34MILLION Americans with no hint of a way for them to get it back.

 

He promised better trade agreements and instead bankrupt thousands of family farms which have been bought up by Big Ag

 

He promised better foreign treaties and instead simply walked away from the Paris Accords and our deal with Iran, which increased gasoline prices for Americans and gave Russia the dominant position in the Mid East.

 

All he's done is find ways to harm poor brown people, and that's all his base want him to do, so they cheer and ignore the disaster that is tRump.


Tax payers got a tax cut; the Congress is going to have to create the health care legislation, surely you don't want an EO; yes he walked away from a bad agreement; yes the gas prices went up - as they always do this time of the year; and the usual racism of "poor brown people" being used for "illegal aliens".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
282
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
284
Views

Re: FBI does NOT "spy". FBI INVESTIGATES.

284 Views
Message 9 of 43

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Oh please, trump supporters. Show me again how Hillary and the Dems had Russia get involved in our presidential election so that trump(sic) would win !


Oh please, Trump haters - show me again for the first time when someone made that claim.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
284
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
295
Views

Re: FBI does NOT "spy". FBI INVESTIGATES.

295 Views
Message 10 of 43

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

What stands out here is the glaring disappointment and lack of patriotism shown by trump supporters. They let themselves be led around by a pretender who lies to all of us, blames others for his mistakes, treats people cruelly, and is not a “man” in any sense of the word. Our Country and it’s Citizens suffer because of trump. 

 

Stay Strong


...while he is fulfilling his campaign promises against terrible opposition. That is rare for an elected pol. I'll stick with such a guy every time.


Rare? What Cadet Bonespurs has done is to lie about fulfilling his campaign promises.

He promised a MIDDLE CLASS tax cut and produced the biggest income redistribution FROM the Middle Class to Corporate Oligarchs in history.

 

He promised a BETTER health care system and has instead allowed parasites back in the system and gone to court to take away health insurance from 34MILLION Americans with no hint of a way for them to get it back.

 

He promised better trade agreements and instead bankrupt thousands of family farms which have been bought up by Big Ag

 

He promised better foreign treaties and instead simply walked away from the Paris Accords and our deal with Iran, which increased gasoline prices for Americans and gave Russia the dominant position in the Mid East.

 

All he's done is find ways to harm poor brown people, and that's all his base want him to do, so they cheer and ignore the disaster that is tRump.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
295
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors