Honored Social Butterfly

FBI caught lying about the murder of Seth Rich…

An attorney has uncovered heavily redacted emails from the FBI, which indicated the agency has been providing false testimony on former DNC staffer Seth Rich who was murdered in 2016. One America's Caitlin Sinclair has more from New York.

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

How does that change the facts that has been uncovered in the emails?  You guys are too funny!!

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

How does that change the facts that has been uncovered in the emails?  You guys are too funny!!

Exactly what "facts" are you talking about.  Since the emails are redacted all they are doing is putting their own "facts into the empty spaces. 

Did they bother to actually name this attorney who uncovered all of this?  I may have missed it, but I didn't see a name.  These documents were released by a FOIA request from Judicial Watch, so I assume it is their lawyer. 

So, we have a story on OAN, using suppositions from Judicial Watch and also reported on InfoWars.  A Trio of conspiracy theory promoters who wouldn't know real facts if they were hit in the face with them. 

Maybe you should actually concentrate on real news instead of posting all of this garbage.

Honored Social Butterfly

@sp362 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Exactly what "facts" are you talking about.  Since the emails are redacted all they are doing is putting their own "facts into the empty spaces. 

Did they bother to actually name this attorney who uncovered all of this?  I may have missed it, but I didn't see a name.  These documents were released by a FOIA request from Judicial Watch, so I assume it is their lawyer. 

So, we have a story on OAN, using suppositions from Judicial Watch and also reported on InfoWars.  A Trio of conspiracy theory promoters who wouldn't know real facts if they were hit in the face with them. 

Maybe you should actually concentrate on real news instead of posting all of this garbage.

EXACTLY!!!!  I'm reminded that the same poster posted similar slop from Sean Hannity and which was shown to be part of the Russian disinformation campaign....

Facts can be demonstrated to be real and accurate, none of which applies to this video.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

One America News?  ROTFLMAO....

The DC Police had jurisdiction in this matter....they didn't redact a word.

Honored Social Butterfly

Cen. that is the latest ultra hard right so called "news channel" I have heard about. They are SO hard right, they are to the RIGHT of Faux News!!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678 wrote:
Cen. that is the latest ultra hard right so called "news channel" I have heard about. They are SO hard right, they are to the RIGHT of Faux News!!!!

Clearly, you are right again, Tom.  Have you ever seen a balanced perspective from a dump (sic) supporter?  Neither have I....

One America News Network - Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Not CredbleFactual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate One America News Far right biased based on story selection that consistently favors the Right and Mixed for factual reporting due to promotion of conspiracies, lack of sourcing and a few failed fact checks. OANN is one failed fact check away from moving to the Questionable Source list.

Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

History

Founded in 2013, One America News Network (OANN), also referred to as One America News (OAN), is an American right-wing pay television news channel and website. According to the Washington Post since the election of Donald Trump OAN has become pro-Trump in coverage and a favorite news source for the President. The founder of OAN is Charles Herring who has said “Fox News has done a great job serving the center-right and independent audiences…But those who consider themselves liberal have a half dozen or more choices on TV each day from which to get their news.” OAN has been criticized for biased content that favors Donald Trump.

On 10/10/2019, President Trump thanked OANN For Providing ‘Fair Coverage And Brilliant Reporting’.  LMAO!!!  You can't make this stuff up....

Read our profile on USA government influence on media.

Funded by / Ownership

According to their about page “One America News Network is owned by Herring Networks, Inc. Herring Networks, Inc. is a family owned and operated, independent media company focused on providing high quality national television programming to consumers via its national cable networks.” Herring Networks is owned by Robert Herring Sr. who is a Republican donor. One America News is funded through advertising and television subscription fees.

Honored Social Butterfly

Is there any connection between OAN and Sinclair Broadcating, other than right wing propaganda outlets!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png