Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI arrests leader of armed group stopping migrants in New Mexico

Message 1 of 23

@KidBoy2 wrote:
He, was arrested for allegedly being a felon in possession of firearms and ammunition, New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas and the FBI said.

And the Democratic Gov (figures), demanded that members of a militia group, some of whom are armed, stop detaining migrants at the New Mexico-Mexico border.

allegedly being a felon

Typical left wing immigration policy...let the illegals in...do not stop them.

I guess there are come that do not believe in property rights and this thing called citizen arrests.

A citizen's arrest is an arrest made by a person who is not acting as a sworn law-enforcement official. In common law jurisdictions, the practice dates back to medieval England and the English common law, in which sheriffs encouraged ordinary citizens to help apprehend law breakers.

In order to have a citizen's arrest, one must have a broken law. It is not against the law to enter the United States and present yourself for asylum.  It IS against the law for a felon to possess a firearm. So.......he was arrested and the immigrants were not. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 23
He, was arrested for allegedly being a felon in possession of firearms and ammunition, New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas and the FBI said.

And the Democratic Gov (figures), demanded that members of a militia group, some of whom are armed, stop detaining migrants at the New Mexico-Mexico border.

allegedly being a felon

Typical left wing immigration policy...let the illegals in...do not stop them.

I guess there are come that do not believe in property rights and this thing called citizen arrests.

A citizen's arrest is an arrest made by a person who is not acting as a sworn law-enforcement official. In common law jurisdictions, the practice dates back to medieval England and the English common law, in which sheriffs encouraged ordinary citizens to help apprehend law breakers.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 23

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Typical Radical Right immigration policy - - - - - let nut job ex felons (Larry Mitchell Hopkins) form vigilante militia groups, arm themselves with AR-15's and arrest immigrants at gunpoint. "God guns and guts", the felon's motto. Stupid and dangerous to everyone.

I have seen no such proposal for an immigration policy from anyone but you. Where do you get these strange ideas??

From the evidence on the ground. 

Do you have a picture of that "evidence on the ground"? As I said, you are the only one to have made such a proposal that I know of.

They are reporting on this right wing whack a doodle every day.  He was previously arrested for impersonating a police officer in Oregon. Ah. the heroes of the right. 

Forget "right wing whack a doodles" for now and show where you have seen the proposal chas mentioned as "Typical Radical Right immigration policy".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Typical Radical Right immigration policy - - - - - let nut job ex felons (Larry Mitchell Hopkins) form vigilante militia groups, arm themselves with AR-15's and arrest immigrants at gunpoint. "God guns and guts", the felon's motto. Stupid and dangerous to everyone.

I have seen no such proposal for an immigration policy from anyone but you. Where do you get these strange ideas??

Do you have a picture of that "evidence on the ground"? As I said, you are the only one to have made such a proposal that I know of.

They are reporting on this right wing whack a doodle every day.  He was previously arrested for impersonating a police officer in Oregon. Ah. the heroes of the right. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 23

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 23

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   How many have they shot??

So far, it's just their own foot (I hope).Smiley Happy

In the case of that felon member pseudo-militia group - "friendly fire" might  be acceptable...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 23

Here is something to think about. These groups started years ago as part of the Tea Party era. Ever  hear of the Bundy group in NV, and its spin off further north where people were killed in a gun fight with the Feds. That was when they took over Fed. lands. There have been members charged and sent to jail. They have been on the border for years now and have been decreasing in numbers. As pointed out in here they have caused problems for people living along the border for years now. Now for this group. I live in the state and go through Flora Vista often. They have ties to the county Reb. Party.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 23

Militias with Armed Felons , now that Makes America Great Again.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 23

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views