Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: FBI agent Peter Strzok fired

Message 1 of 42

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152: I am even talking about the fact that the agencies under discussion were politicized by the previous Administration. I thought that was quite clear.

Oh you were clear enough, but you're so indoctrinated and brainwashed by far right media that you probably actually believe the DOJ was politicized by Obama. Did. Not. Happen.

Consider Strzok's easy handling of the Hillary "investigation". Consider Strzok being a key player in the Mueller fishing expedition. Consider the "tarmac summit". Consider Brennan's lies before Congress. Consider the FBI's inaction on Congressional subpoenas. Consider the FISA warrant and how it was secured.

What part of that is the result of brainwashing? 

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 42

rk9152:  Did you read Strzok's emails? Did you hear about the "tarmac summit"? Did you not see Comey's words about acting based on the assumption of Hillary's win?

Of course, I've heard of those events. I've heard of them because they were politicized by Fox and every other unhinged conservative outlet braying about them 24/7, not because of anything coming out of the WH. *dying laughing*

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 42

CriticalThinking:  The FBI was never politicized by the Obama Administration. When interviewed on national television, former FBI Director told the reporter President Obama never once got involved with or interfered with in any investigations. 

That's correct. What's with people who believe things without any supporting evidence? Obama didn't do anything different than Bush, or Clinton, or Bush 41, or Reagan.......................it's crystal clear that the politicization is happening under Trump and without precedent.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 42

jimc91:  Yes, it is quite clear to almost everybody, however,  there seems to be a few here that are completely uninformed...

No jim, there are a few here who pay attention to what our lying eyes are seeing instead of repeating whatever Fox tells us.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 42

rk9152: I am even talking about the fact that the agencies under discussion were politicized by the previous Administration. I thought that was quite clear.

Oh you were clear enough, but you're so indoctrinated and brainwashed by far right media that you probably actually believe the DOJ was politicized by Obama. Did. Not. Happen.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 42

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  Was the damage to the agencies not done through their politicization by the previous Administration?

What are you even talking about?

I am even talking about the fact that the agencies under discussion were politicized by the previous Administration. I thought that was quite clear.

Yes, it is quite clear to almost everybody, however,  there seems to be a few here that are completely uninformed...

Did you read Strzok's emails? Did you hear about the "tarmac summit"? Did you not see Comey's words about acting based on the assumption of Hillary's win?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

FBI agent Peter Strzok fired

Message 7 of 42

The FBI was never politicized by the Obama Administration. When interviewed on national television, former FBI Director told the reporter President Obama never once got involved with or interfered with in any investigations. 

Equally important, the men and women of the FBI are the best of the best. They would never allow anyone to turn them into a politcal arm for politicians. That myth is part of the Fox propaganda machine which knows their low IQ viewers soak up as if it were true.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  Was the damage to the agencies not done through their politicization by the previous Administration?

I am even talking about the fact that the agencies under discussion were politicized by the previous Administration. I thought that was quite clear.

Yes, it is quite clear to almost everybody, however,  there seems to be a few here that are completely uninformed...

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 42

@Panjandrum wrote:

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 42

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Glad to hear that Tom because you can't have an honest debate with them.

• They don't understand logic and/or how it's applied
  • They have no relationship with facts and/or the truth
  • They're under the spell of their cult leader who can do no wrong in their eyes. No matter how many times Trump LIES or CONTRADICTS himself, it doesn't matter to them
  • They believe everything Comrade Trump says while they think the FBI and our intelligence agencies are lying
  • They incredibly believe Fox is a news program versus a propaganda outlet for Trump

A perfect example, Tom - post nonsense about "don't understand, no relationship, cult leader, Comrade Trump, and (of course) Fox" - rather than engage in honest discussion of the issues of the day.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors