Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI: US hate crimes rise for second straight year

Message 71 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

I'm going to wait and watch postings on this to see how the Extreme and Alt-Right here try to somehow blame all of this hate and division on Obama and Hillary.

Trump's campaign was packed with dog whistle words and phrases, he got elected, now we are seeing all of these hate crimes escalate. Trump owns this.

Why would anyone blame them? Obama did, in fact, cause increased hatred during his time in office due to his identity politics. Hillary is history.

As to the current situation - what could be expected considering the pussyhatters, the "Resistance", and the "not my President" crowd. 

Look here - if someone likes the Trump agenda they are labeled alt-right, Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, homophobe, sexist, racist, etc. 

There is the basis of hate crimes.

WHAT is Der Trumpers agenda?

Is it snuggling up to the Nazi's KKK and White Supremacist's by telling the world POTUS thinks they're "good people"?

Is it redistributing more wealth from the middle to the Uberrich with a totally lopsided tax scam?

Is it wanting America to return to an 17th century energy source that kills 13,000 Americans every year?

Is it ignoring Russian interference in our elections until the evidence is overwhelming, just like when Der Trumper took months to admit David Duke might not be the greatest endorsement Trump ever got?

Is it accepting Russian assistance in his election and telling his son and son in law to LIE to the FBI about it?

Is it claiming credit for a stock market that had been going up for 50 months and a jobs recovery that had already brought us to the theoretical "full employment" level before he took office?

Is it telling more lies in one year than Nixon did in 7 1/2?

Is it having to replace 19 senior officials because they were either indicted for felony crimes or were too eager to look into HIS felonious behavior?

Is it alienating our NATO allies and leaving World leadership to Russia and China?

Is it doing everything he can to deprive 34 MILLION Americans of their health insurance by allowing scofflaws to get a free ride for their medical care?

Is it shagging a hooker and paying her $130,000 hush money?

Is it increasing the number of American KIA in Afghanistan?

He's done all that and more, but is that what he WANTED to do, or is he just a total incompetent preppytwit who couldn't lead a one car funeral?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

The topic is that hate crimes have risen - that's unquestionably a result of right wing haters attacking anyone who isn't a white conservative KKK/white supremacist/alt-right/trump supporting fellow hater.

Could it be that instead its because there are a good many liberals, progressives, etc that are creating dissension by associating conservatives with KKK/white supremacist, etc?  Purely because they subscribe to different opinions?

Are you suggesting that conservatives aren't sufficiently sane, rational and adult, and are congenitally unable to act patriotically and responsibly - and instead have tantrums like pre-school children  - and trump?

No -  that's a cheap and dishonest cop-out...

That's a quaint and fanciful distortion/misapprehension that has never been even remotely close to truthful and/or correct.

The fault is entirely that of criminally evil right wingers who commit crimes that are motivated primarily by prejudice, bigotry and hatred...

Some, like trump, were born evil and vicious, and are inherently defective - others just have never have had the wit to do anything but greedily, selfishly and stupidly follow...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

The topic is that hate crimes have risen - that's unquestionably a result of right wing haters attacking anyone who isn't a white conservative KKK/white supremacist/alt-right/trump supporting fellow hater.

Could it be that instead its because there are a good many liberals, progressives, etc that are creating dissension by associating conservatives with KKK/white supremacist, etc?  Purely because they subscribe to different opinions?

Actually no, but thanks for the 'group speak'.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

I'm going to wait and watch postings on this to see how the Extreme and Alt-Right here try to somehow blame all of this hate and division on Obama and Hillary.

Trump's campaign was packed with dog whistle words and phrases, he got elected, now we are seeing all of these hate crimes escalate. Trump owns this.

Why would anyone blame them? Obama did, in fact, cause increased hatred during his time in office due to his identity politics. Hillary is history.

As to the current situation - what could be expected considering the pussyhatters, the "Resistance", and the "not my President" crowd. 

Look here - if someone likes the Trump agenda they are labeled alt-right, Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, homophobe, sexist, racist, etc. 

There is the basis of hate crimes.

You are just so wrong. Someone committing a racist, xenophobic, homophobic or other bigot based crime, do so because of their own bigotry and hatred for that particular thing. Stop making lame excused for them. You should be ashamed.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 88

@umbarch64wrote:

An offense against humanity is an offense against humanity whatever its nature.  This topic cites hate. 

It's not the only one for sure.  Excusing one offense by citing another as justification is another.  'Hate' and 'hypocrisy' can qualify as an offense against humanity, especially when employed by demagogues seeking to exploit them.  

Truth, on the other hand, is of universal benefit to mankind when universally employed.  Presuming that is an accurate observation, and I do, where does that put those who abuse the responsibility of being human?  Why do so many tolerate that abuse?  I can answer the first.  The second I cannot .

umbarch, I cannot understand why so many tolerate it either. I know it has been increasing since trump started running for office, and especially the white supremacist perpetrated crimes. I can only attribute it to trump kind of legitimizing the KKK and white supremacists buy not standing up to them and vocally admonishing them and their racism and bigotry.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

How can you even post that. It is the KKK/White supremacist who have been on TV, and in print telling all that they back Trump and stand with him. It is the far right conservatives who welcomed them rather than rejecting them as all true Americans would have. Now I know if the conservatives had rejected the KKK/WS then they would have to had rejected Trump to. Thinking Conservatives left the Reb. party over this, and you will find them on all the TV networks (except Fox) hosting programs, and appearing on programs to try and get rid of Trump. Just the other day Ret. 4 star General Barry McCarifty (bad spelling) came out and said he now sees Trump as a threat to our National Security. More and more see Trump for what he is a Dictator taking us down the same path Germany went in the 1930.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@umbarch64wrote:

An offense against humanity is an offense against humanity whatever its nature.  This topic cites hate. 

It's not the only one for sure.  Excusing one offense by citing another as justification is another.  'Hate' and 'hypocrisy' can qualify as an offense against humanity, especially when employed by demagogues seeking to exploit them.  

Truth, on the other hand, is of universal benefit to mankind when universally employed.  Presuming that is an accurate observation, and I do, where does that put those who abuse the responsibilty of being human?  Why do so many tolerate that abuse?  I can answer the first.  The second I cannot .

Do you think that "deplorables" and "bitter clingers" might contribute to the aura of hatred? How about the "resistance" and support for antifa?

You would do well to look back in time to see the actual origin of this phenomena.  I've cited this particular instance of this particular phase in the US more than enough to get through.  It is not rational to suppose such a thing will not be returned in kind.  Convenient, but not rational.  You do know that.........to pretend otherwise is glib sophistry. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 88

@alferdpackerwrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@umbarch64wrote:

Truth, on the other hand, is of universal benefit to mankind when universally employed.  Presuming that is an accurate observation, and I do, where does that put those who abuse the responsibilty of being human?  Why do so many tolerate that abuse?  I can answer the first.  The second I cannot .

Do you think that "deplorables" and "bitter clingers" might contribute to the aura of hatred? How about the "resistance" and support for antifa?

Attempting - quite unsuccessfully - to blame it upon the resistance and antifa is undoubtedly something easily gulled right wing nutters have been taught to say by Russian trolls and Russian bots...

Unfortunately - for dishonest trump/Putin supporters - the majority of decent, honest, honorable and patriotic American citizens are onto the seditious right wing scam and recognize the thinly veiled lies evil trump/Putin supporting right wingers are telling...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 88

@umbarch64wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors