It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI: US hate crimes rise for second straight year

Message 61 of 88

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Trump Incites Hate And Violence. We Must #UnmakeTheHate.

Yes, "hate crimes".  Inspired by the HATE of trump and his base....."He say's what I think"......

Well phrased. You guys (generic) obviously have only hatred for our President. And, since you call his supporters Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, etc. you obviously have hatred for us (his supporters).

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 88

@ChasKy53wrote:

umbarch, I cannot understand why so many tolerate it either. I know it has been increasing since trump started running for office, and especially the white supremacist perpetrated crimes. I can only attribute it to trump kind of legitimizing the KKK and white supremacists buy not standing up to them and vocally admonishing them and their racism and bigotry.

Russian trolls and bots tell trump's supporters what to say - and they subserviently chorus - "Я тоже!"

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 88

Trump Incites Hate And Violence. We Must #UnmakeTheHate.

Yes, "hate crimes".  Inspired by the HATE of trump and his base....."He say's what I think"......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 88

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

I'm going to wait and watch postings on this to see how the Extreme and Alt-Right here try to somehow blame all of this hate and division on Obama and Hillary.

Trump's campaign was packed with dog whistle words and phrases, he got elected, now we are seeing all of these hate crimes escalate. Trump owns this.

Look here - if someone likes the Trump agenda they are labeled alt-right, Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, homophobe, sexist, racist, etc.

Well rk ,THAT IS what the base of Trump supporters consists of .... the Alt-Right (Nazis, Kluxers, white supremisists), homophobes, sexists, racists and other hate mongers!!!

I have been called all those things here because I do not adhere to the "Party Line". I suppose if you are going to change definitions like that, the words have no meaning.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 88

@Olderscout66wrote:

WHAT is Der Trumpers agenda?

Is it snuggling up to the Nazi's KKK and White Supremacist's by telling the world POTUS thinks they're "good people"?

That is an oft repeated lie.

Is it redistributing more wealth from the middle to the Uberrich with a totally lopsided tax scam?

Allowing people to keep a little more of their own money is not taking it from someone else.

Is it wanting America to return to an 17th century energy source that kills 13,000 Americans every year?

Saving coal workers' jobs causes hate crimes?

Is it ignoring Russian interference in our elections until the evidence is overwhelming, just like when Der Trumper took months to admit David Duke might not be the greatest endorsement Trump ever got?

Hate crimes?

Is it accepting Russian assistance in his election and telling his son and son in law to LIE to the FBI about it?

Nonsense - but in any case, Hate crimes??

Is it claiming credit for a stock market that had been going up for 50 months and a jobs recovery that had already brought us to the theoretical "full employment" level before he took office?

More working Americans causes hate crimes?

Is it telling more lies in one year than Nixon did in 7 1/2?

Nonsense, but hate crimes?

Is it having to replace 19 senior officials because they were either indicted for felony crimes or were too eager to look into HIS felonious behavior?

Hate crimes??

Is it alienating our NATO allies and leaving World leadership to Russia and China?

Is it doing everything he can to deprive 34 MILLION Americans of their health insurance by allowing scofflaws to get a free ride for their medical care?

Hate crime??

Is it shagging a hooker and paying her $130,000 hush money?

Hate crime?

Is it increasing the number of American KIA in Afghanistan?

Hate crimes??

He's done all that and more, but is that what he WANTED to do, or is he just a total incompetent preppytwit who couldn't lead a one car funeral?

Hate crimes??

Are you sure it isn't because Delta moved to GA for tax breakes??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 88

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

I'm going to wait and watch postings on this to see how the Extreme and Alt-Right here try to somehow blame all of this hate and division on Obama and Hillary.

Trump's campaign was packed with dog whistle words and phrases, he got elected, now we are seeing all of these hate crimes escalate. Trump owns this.

Why would anyone blame them? Obama did, in fact, cause increased hatred during his time in office due to his identity politics. Hillary is history.

As to the current situation - what could be expected considering the pussyhatters, the "Resistance", and the "not my President" crowd. 

Look here - if someone likes the Trump agenda they are labeled alt-right, Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, homophobe, sexist, racist, etc. 

There is the basis of hate crimes.

You are just so wrong. Someone committing a racist, xenophobic, homophobic or other bigot based crime, do so because of their own bigotry and hatred for that particular thing. Stop making lame excused for them. You should be ashamed.

The actions of the left has made physical attacks for ideological reasons acceptable.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 88

@ChasKy53wrote:

umbarch, I cannot understand why so many tolerate it either. I know it has been increasing since trump started running for office, and especially the white supremacist perpetrated crimes. I can only attribute it to trump kind of legitimizing the KKK and white supremacists buy not standing up to them and vocally admonishing them and their racism and bigotry.

It certainly has ramped up since the election of President Trump. That is when the losers created the "Resistance" and your loser candidate embraced it, the pussyhatters started their opposition (even before he was in office - talk about sore losers), the antifa ramped up their attacks on free speech (supported by the left). The above copied post is a prime example - calling anyone of a different political ideology a Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, racist, sexist, etc.

And more but I believe that makes the point very well.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@umbarch64wrote:

An offense against humanity is an offense against humanity whatever its nature.  This topic cites hate. 

It's not the only one for sure.  Excusing one offense by citing another as justification is another.  'Hate' and 'hypocrisy' can qualify as an offense against humanity, especially when employed by demagogues seeking to exploit them.  

Truth, on the other hand, is of universal benefit to mankind when universally employed.  Presuming that is an accurate observation, and I do, where does that put those who abuse the responsibilty of being human?  Why do so many tolerate that abuse?  I can answer the first.  The second I cannot .

Do you think that "deplorables" and "bitter clingers" might contribute to the aura of hatred? How about the "resistance" and support for antifa?

Deplorables and bitter clingers are terms used by the Dems. The "resistance" is a term created and embraced by the Dems. Antifa is a term they created themselves and was embraced by the Dems.

It seems you may be making my point.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Well rk ,THAT IS what the base of Trump supporters consists of .... the Alt-Right (Nazis, Kluxers, white supremisists), homophobes, sexists, racists and other hate mongers!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

The topic is that hate crimes have risen - that's unquestionably a result of right wing haters attacking anyone who isn't a white conservative KKK/white supremacist/alt-right/trump supporting fellow hater.

Could it be that instead its because there are a good many liberals, progressives, etc that are creating dissension by associating conservatives with KKK/white supremacist, etc? 

A baseless accusatory question Tex .....

Purely because they subscribe to different opinions?

.....followed by another baseless accusatory question!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22