Kudos
Views

Re: FBI: US hate crimes rise for second straight year

Message 21 of 88

@Olderscout66wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Trump Incites Hate And Violence. We Must #UnmakeTheHate.

Yes, "hate crimes".  Inspired by the HATE of trump and his base....."He say's what I think"......

Well phrased. You guys (generic) obviously have only hatred for our President. And, since you call his supporters Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, etc. you obviously have hatred for us (his supporters).  Since you continually embrace trump, Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, racists, bigots, frauds, con-men, liars, mysogenists, homophobes, xenophobes, etc., I would agree, though obviously I'm not speaking for anyone but myself. But thanks for asking.

The KKK, Nazi's and White supremacists hug the GOP and the GOP hugs back. That's called supporting the most vile racists in the USA, so if Republicans don't like being mistaken for racist scum, they need to put a little distance between themselves and the scum.

I have seen no "hug back" so any assumptions based on that are lies.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 88

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

umbarch, I cannot understand why so many tolerate it either. I know it has been increasing since trump started running for office, and especially the white supremacist perpetrated crimes. I can only attribute it to trump kind of legitimizing the KKK and white supremacists buy not standing up to them and vocally admonishing them and their racism and bigotry.

It certainly has ramped up since the election of President Trump. That is when the losers created the "Resistance" and your loser candidate embraced it, the pussyhatters started their opposition (even before he was in office - talk about sore losers), the antifa ramped up their attacks on free speech (supported by the left). The above copied post is a prime example - calling anyone of a different political ideology a Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, racist, sexist, etc.

And more but I believe that makes the point very well.

Again. List the left wing hate crimes. 

What you are saying in blaming name calling by the left..is that the right is a pack of snowflakes that act out when they are opposed. But then everyone knows the right is a bunch of crybabies that cant take it.

again - the above contributes to the hatred that is so prevelent - you do not resolve honest differences by assuming that anyone disagreeing is a nazi

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 88

@MIsekerwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

Hate crimes increase when the perps believe they have the support of the public.

Der Trumper and the NRAGOP constantly defend and support KKK, Nazis and White Supremacists as does Fox and the far-fight blogosphere.

So OF COURSE hate crimes are increasing - the perps have elected one of their own POTUS and now have their own major political party.

This can be fixed in November - FIX IT!

Calling anyone with a different political ideology Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, racist, sexist, etc. etc. etc. is a perfect example of the hatred generated by the radical left. 

So produce a left wing hate crimes list.

i produced the contributions of the left to hatred in the nation above

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 88

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

Hate crimes increase when the perps believe they have the support of the public.

Der Trumper and the NRAGOP constantly defend and support KKK, Nazis and White Supremacists as does Fox and the far-fight blogosphere.

So OF COURSE hate crimes are increasing - the perps have elected one of their own POTUS and now have their own major political party.

Calling anyone with a different political ideology Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, racist, sexist, etc. etc. etc. is a perfect example of the hatred generated by the radical left. 

Nope .... "Anyone" who believes the ideology of Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, racists, sexists would certainly lead a rational person to believe that those people ARE what they believe!!! 

And there are no such people posting here.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 88

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

So claims the poster who called anyone who disagree's with him a neo-marxist.  The hypocrisy is quite revealing.

So, no.

Marxism is a political ideology that aligns with that of the Progressive Movement. And it has elements which some posters agree with and push.

On the other hand, the alt-right, for example, has a philosophy that has not been defended by anyone here.

The lack of understanding of that distinction is quite revealing.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 88

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Trump Incites Hate And Violence. We Must #UnmakeTheHate.

Yes, "hate crimes".  Inspired by the HATE of trump and his base....."He say's what I think"......

Well phrased. You guys (generic) obviously have only hatred for our President. And, since you call his supporters Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, etc. you obviously have hatred for us (his supporters).  Since you continually embrace trump, Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, racists, bigots, frauds, con-men, liars, mysogenists, homophobes, xenophobes, etc., I would agree, though obviously I'm not speaking for anyone but myself. But thanks for asking.

The KKK, Nazi's and White supremacists hug the GOP and the GOP hugs back. That's called supporting the most vile racists in the USA, so if Republicans don't like being mistaken for racist scum, they need to put a little distance between themselves and the scum.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 88

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@MIsekerwrote:

What you are saying in blaming name calling by the left..is that the right is a pack of snowflakes that act out when they are opposed. But then everyone knows the right is a bunch of crybabies that cant take it.

Wouldn't you think that calling those who politically disagree with one different names like Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, racist, sexist, etc. is encouraging hate which is the basis for hate crimes?  Isn't all crimes based in some ways as hate crimes? 

The liberal left has been tossing these labels around frequently towards those they politically disagree with.

Not really a valis argument is it? the alt right movement calling for ethnic cleansing, calling all migrant murders and rascists, back by a president who calls them some very fine people. But, you expect people to shut up and take it. The people that oppose this movement are supposed to shut up and sit down because you say the alt right has a right to free speech. so does the left. is that news to you?

You must be sad the alt right has declared a halt in their college tour for a while; Im proud to say their tour thru Michigan left them quite discouraged.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 88

@MIsekerwrote:

Wouldn't you think that calling those who politically disagree with one different names like Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, racist, sexist, etc. is encouraging hate which is the basis for hate crimes?  Isn't all crimes based in some ways as hate crimes? 

The liberal left has been tossing these labels around frequently towards those they politically disagree with.

* * * BLOOMBERG * * *
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@afisherwrote:

As some are once again attempting to hijack a thread in an apparent attempt to make people who actually care about violent attacks and are interested in the statistical rise of violence and how the current WH regime is documenting them, I repost to the orginal thread.       It is amazing that some here will refuse to acknowledge that they have been a product of a propaganda play by the far-right lobbyists.    Is that ignorance or stupidity or something else?

Right you are, again, afisher.  It didn't take long for the disrupter to try to hijack the topic.  Not much to say about the significant increase in Hate Crimes since trump started to campaign.  And it's telling that Conservatives often say, "trump speaks like me".  Yep....like a racist and a bigot.

How typical - refuse to discuss anything beyond "blame Trump" or claim that all Conservatives are racists, bigots, etc.

An honest discussion would look openly at the changes in our nation that is behind increased violence. Including ALL political ideologies,

Right. Like the hate crime stats that are the topic. Post the list of left wing hate crimes.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

umbarch, I cannot understand why so many tolerate it either. I know it has been increasing since trump started running for office, and especially the white supremacist perpetrated crimes. I can only attribute it to trump kind of legitimizing the KKK and white supremacists buy not standing up to them and vocally admonishing them and their racism and bigotry.

It certainly has ramped up since the election of President Trump. That is when the losers created the "Resistance" and your loser candidate embraced it, the pussyhatters started their opposition (even before he was in office - talk about sore losers), the antifa ramped up their attacks on free speech (supported by the left). The above copied post is a prime example - calling anyone of a different political ideology a Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, racist, sexist, etc.

And more but I believe that makes the point very well.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors