Kudos
Views

Re: FBI: US hate crimes rise for second straight year

Message 41 of 88

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

I know of no vile racist acts I have approved of.  Of course, that's what the Cult Leader claims.

What "Cult Leader" claims that I know of no vile racist acts I have approved of?

But more important - since you made that highly offensive comment, common decency would suggest that you offer some proof of your insult.

I refuse to follow you into your rabbit hole....

The Cult Leader claims he's the least racist person anyone knows....he even claims he knows everyone "we" know.

What a moron!

Typical - when unable to substantiate an offensive claim, say something about a rabbit hole, throw out an insult and go hopping away (rapidly).

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

I'm going to wait and watch postings on this to see how the Extreme and Alt-Right here try to somehow blame all of this hate and division on Obama and Hillary.

Trump's campaign was packed with dog whistle words and phrases, he got elected, now we are seeing all of these hate crimes escalate. Trump owns this.

Look here - if someone likes the Trump agenda they are labeled alt-right, Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, homophobe, sexist, racist, etc.

Well rk ,THAT IS what the base of Trump supporters consists of .... the Alt-Right (Nazis, Kluxers, white supremisists), homophobes, sexists, racists and other hate mongers!!!

I have been called all those things here because I do not adhere to the "Party Line". I suppose if you are going to change definitions like that, the words have no meaning.

Your continual denial and excuses for Trump's vile, racist, and bigoted actions would clearly suggest that you do adhere to the "Party Line" of the  Alt-Right and beliefs of "all those things" from all those people who propagate racism, bigotry and misogyny!

I know of no vile racist acts I have approved of. What are you talking about?

I'm "talking about" your continual denial and excuses for Trump's vile, racist, and bigoted actions ..... as you have just demonstrated once again!!!

How does "I know of no vile racists acts I have approved of" equal demonstrating anything?

It demonstrates your "denial" of Trump's vile racist acts .... my assertion which you continue to validate!

No - if in fact you think that I have approved of "vile racist acts" it would be appropriate to indicate what they are

They are your attempt to diminish the horrendous insults Trump made on Mexicans as well as Muslims!!!

But more to the point, what vile, racist, and bigoted acts have I approved of that makes me one of, "the Alt-Right (Nazis, Kluxers, white supremisists), homophobes, sexists, racists and other hate mongers!!!"?

Your defense of the Alt-Right as well as your attempts to diminish Trump's insulting comments about Mexicans, Muslims and women who stand up to him.

And then of course, your dismissal of Trump's sexual assault on women and lusting over watching teenage girls get undressed at his pageants .... rendering Trump's vile actions as simply those of a "horny old man"!

When did I defend the alt-right or looking at undressed little girls? If you are unable to answer that, you are guilty of a rather offensive comment.

You initiated an entire topic on 1-10-2018 attempting to portray the alt - right as something other than what they truly represented, thus covering up the fact that the alt-right consists of Nazis, KKKers and white supremacists! Your narrative under the topic then insulted anyone who would not believe the fabrication you presented!!!

And under the topic "They Were As Young As 15" which addressed Trump's entry into the dressing room of Miss Teen USA contestants while they were undressing ..... you dismissed Trump's vile action by stating "OK Trump was a horny-dog in the beauty pageant business"!!!

As such rk, "YOU are guilty of rather offensive comments" in your attempt to defend the alt-right and diminish Trump's vile actions!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 88

@afisherwrote:

As some are once again attempting to hijack a thread in an apparent attempt to make people who actually care about violent attacks and are interested in the statistical rise of violence and how the current WH regime is documenting them, I repost to the orginal thread.       It is amazing that some here will refuse to acknowledge that they have been a product of a propaganda play by the far-right lobbyists.    Is that ignorance or stupidity or something else?

Right you are, again, afisher.  It didn't take long for the disrupter to try to hijack the topic.  Not much to say about the significant increase in Hate Crimes since trump started to campaign.  And it's telling that Conservatives often say, "trump speaks like me".  Yep....like a racist and a bigot.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Trump Incites Hate And Violence. We Must #UnmakeTheHate.

Yes, "hate crimes".  Inspired by the HATE of trump and his base....."He say's what I think"......

Well phrased. You guys (generic) obviously have only hatred for our President. And, since you call his supporters Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, etc. you obviously have hatred for us (his supporters).  Since you continually embrace trump, Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, racists, bigots, frauds, con-men, liars, mysogenists, homophobes, xenophobes, etc., I would agree, though obviously I'm not speaking for anyone but myself. But thanks for asking.

I am not aware of my "embracing" any of those. I do support the agenda that our President ran and won on. As to the others, that is a rather offensive comment. You might want to cite examples of my "embracing" those folks.

Sure you do....everytime you say your support their "agenda"  What's the "agenda" of a racist?  A bigot?  A xenophobe, etc?

You insist on tippy-toeing around with no more than insults. Please offer examples of my "embracing" those folks you referred to.

Just tossing out the "chum" again?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

I know of no vile racist acts I have approved of.  Of course, that's what the Cult Leader claims.

What "Cult Leader" claims that I know of no vile racist acts I have approved of?

But more important - since you made that highly offensive comment, common decency would suggest that you offer some proof of your insult.

I refuse to follow you into your rabbit hole....

The Cult Leader claims he's the least racist person anyone knows....he even claims he knows everyone "we" know.

What a moron!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 88

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

I'm going to wait and watch postings on this to see how the Extreme and Alt-Right here try to somehow blame all of this hate and division on Obama and Hillary.

Trump's campaign was packed with dog whistle words and phrases, he got elected, now we are seeing all of these hate crimes escalate. Trump owns this.

Look here - if someone likes the Trump agenda they are labeled alt-right, Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, homophobe, sexist, racist, etc.

Well rk ,THAT IS what the base of Trump supporters consists of .... the Alt-Right (Nazis, Kluxers, white supremisists), homophobes, sexists, racists and other hate mongers!!!

I have been called all those things here because I do not adhere to the "Party Line". I suppose if you are going to change definitions like that, the words have no meaning.

Your continual denial and excuses for Trump's vile, racist, and bigoted actions would clearly suggest that you do adhere to the "Party Line" of the  Alt-Right and beliefs of "all those things" from all those people who propagate racism, bigotry and misogyny!

I'm "talking about" your continual denial and excuses for Trump's vile, racist, and bigoted actions ..... as you have just demonstrated once again!!!

How does "I know of no vile racists acts I have approved of" equal demonstrating anything?

It demonstrates your "denial" of Trump's vile racist acts .... my assertion which you continue to validate!

No - if in fact you think that I have approved of "vile racist acts" it would be appropriate to indicate what they are

But more to the point, what vile, racist, and bigoted acts have I approved of that makes me one of, "the Alt-Right (Nazis, Kluxers, white supremisists), homophobes, sexists, racists and other hate mongers!!!"?

Your defense of the Alt-Right as well as your attempts to diminish Trump's insulting comments about Mexicans, Muslims and women who stand up to him.

And then of course, your dismissal of Trump's sexual assault on women and lusting over watching teenage girls get undressed at his pageants .... rendering Trump's vile actions as simply those of a "horny old man"!

When did I defend the alt-right or looking at undressed little girls? If you are unable to answer that, you are guilty of a rather offensive comment.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 88

@afisherwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

FBI: US hate crimes rise for second straight year

The number of hate crimes in 2016 was 6,121 - about a 5% jump from 2015. About half of those incidents were motivated by race, the agency says.

The latest statistics are based on voluntary reporting from nearly 16,000 US law enforcement agencies.

The FBI did not give a reason for a rise in reported hate crimes.

"No person should have to fear being violently attacked because of who they are, what they believe, of how they worship," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement on Monday.

Mr Sessions added that he would await a Department of Justice Crime Reduction and Public Safety task force report to determine what actions should be taken to address the increase.

According to the FBI, hate crimes can range from property vandalism to violence and murder.

In incidents where the perpetrators were identified, the FBI found that about 58% of crimes were motivated by the victims' race, ethnicity or ancestry.

Meanwhile, 21% of crimes were motivated by religion and nearly 18% by a victim's sexual orientation.

About half the 1,273 incidents involving religion were against Jews while Muslims were targeted in 307 religion-based crimes.

The FBI's report was consistent with a report released earlier this year by a civil rights group that found an apparent increase in the number of anti-Muslim hate groups this past year.

This appears to be trump's base's "dirty little secret".  They often claim they support "law and order" and often blame every minority group for most all crime, but the facts indicate almost every mass murder is at the hands of a "white" American and since trump threw his hat in the ring, soon after his birther nonsense, hate crimes have increased significantly.  Certainly not "fake news" as at least one would claim.

In Arizona, two Conservative women decided to take their children on a field trip to a mosque, to steal property owned by the mosque and to live-stream their hate-filled tirade.  More details and video at:  Moms took children to a mosque and live-streamed their hate-filled tirade

And yesterday, white males from Illinois were arrested for bombing a Bloomington Minnesota mosque last summer.  This is the same case where many Conservatives falsely claimed Muslims bombed their own Mosque.  Precious, eh?

Three men arrested in Illinois case are charged with Bloomington mosque bombing

A Bloomington mosque was bombed last August by three Illinois men who traveled eight hours from their small hometown to terrorize Muslims in hopes of making them flee the country, according to the FBI.

The trio was arrested Tuesday in Illinois after one of them admitted to aiding the plot and also described his role in a failed effort to bomb an Illinois women’s health clinic months later.

The break in what the FBI described as its top investigative priority in Minneapolis lent long-sought answers to the Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center’s congregation even as it introduced a new set of questions.

“We are happy that the people are caught,” said Abdulahi Farah, a member and volunteer. “At the same time we’re a little bit shocked that they came all the way from Illinois just to cause hate on the community.”

According to charges, each man had a role in the attack: Hari, the alleged bomb-maker, drove the three to Minnesota and acted as a getaway driver; Morris allegedly smashed in the office window with a sledgehammer and McWhorter told agents he tossed the pipe bomb inside, in what turned out to be the imam’s office. McWhorter allegedly admitted to his role in the plot in a pair of FBI interviews Saturday and Tuesday before the men were charged.

He claimed it was Hari’s idea to target the mosque and that the men didn’t intend to kill, according to an FBI terrorism task force officer’s affidavit, “but they wanted to ‘scare [Muslims] out of the country’ ... because they push their beliefs on everyone else.”

“McWhorter also said they committed the bombing mainly to ‘show them hey, you’re not welcome here, get the [expletive] out,’ ” the affidavit continued.

According to the FBI, these three were attempting to start a militia in Illinois.  The leader, a former Sheriffs Deputy.  Link to this info can be found at the link above.

Would anyone be surprised to know he proudly flew a Confederate Flag on his business' building?

Hate crimes have significantly increased since trump announced he'd run for the highest position in the land.  It's obvious to most who incites this criminal behaviour.

As some are once again attempting to hijack a thread in an apparent attempt to make people who actually care about violent attacks and are interested in the statistical rise of violence and how the current WH regime is documenting them, I repost to the orginal thread.       It is amazing that some here will refuse to acknowledge that they have been a product of a propaganda play by the far-right lobbyists.    Is that ignorance or stupidity or something else?  

"Lobbyists"?? Who "lobbies" for a mosque bombing?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 88

@Centristsin2010wrote:

The number of hate crimes in 2016 was 6,121 - about a 5% jump from 2015. About half of those incidents were motivated by race, the agency says.

The latest statistics are based on voluntary reporting from nearly 16,000 US law enforcement agencies.

The FBI did not give a reason for a rise in reported hate crimes.

"No person should have to fear being violently attacked because of who they are, what they believe, of how they worship," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement on Monday.

Mr Sessions added that he would await a Department of Justice Crime Reduction and Public Safety task force report to determine what actions should be taken to address the increase.

According to the FBI, hate crimes can range from property vandalism to violence and murder.

In incidents where the perpetrators were identified, the FBI found that about 58% of crimes were motivated by the victims' race, ethnicity or ancestry.

Meanwhile, 21% of crimes were motivated by religion and nearly 18% by a victim's sexual orientation.

About half the 1,273 incidents involving religion were against Jews while Muslims were targeted in 307 religion-based crimes.

The FBI's report was consistent with a report released earlier this year by a civil rights group that found an apparent increase in the number of anti-Muslim hate groups this past year.

This appears to be trump's base's "dirty little secret".  They often claim they support "law and order" and often blame every minority group for most all crime, but the facts indicate almost every mass murder is at the hands of a "white" American and since trump threw his hat in the ring, soon after his birther nonsense, hate crimes have increased significantly.  Certainly not "fake news" as at least one would claim.

In Arizona, two Conservative women decided to take their children on a field trip to a mosque, to steal property owned by the mosque and to live-stream their hate-filled tirade.  More details and video at:  Moms took children to a mosque and live-streamed their hate-filled tirade

And yesterday, white males from Illinois were arrested for bombing a Bloomington Minnesota mosque last summer.  This is the same case where many Conservatives falsely claimed Muslims bombed their own Mosque.  Precious, eh?

Three men arrested in Illinois case are charged with Bloomington mosque bombing

A Bloomington mosque was bombed last August by three Illinois men who traveled eight hours from their small hometown to terrorize Muslims in hopes of making them flee the country, according to the FBI.

The trio was arrested Tuesday in Illinois after one of them admitted to aiding the plot and also described his role in a failed effort to bomb an Illinois women’s health clinic months later.

The break in what the FBI described as its top investigative priority in Minneapolis lent long-sought answers to the Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center’s congregation even as it introduced a new set of questions.

“We are happy that the people are caught,” said Abdulahi Farah, a member and volunteer. “At the same time we’re a little bit shocked that they came all the way from Illinois just to cause hate on the community.”

According to charges, each man had a role in the attack: Hari, the alleged bomb-maker, drove the three to Minnesota and acted as a getaway driver; Morris allegedly smashed in the office window with a sledgehammer and McWhorter told agents he tossed the pipe bomb inside, in what turned out to be the imam’s office. McWhorter allegedly admitted to his role in the plot in a pair of FBI interviews Saturday and Tuesday before the men were charged.

He claimed it was Hari’s idea to target the mosque and that the men didn’t intend to kill, according to an FBI terrorism task force officer’s affidavit, “but they wanted to ‘scare [Muslims] out of the country’ ... because they push their beliefs on everyone else.”

“McWhorter also said they committed the bombing mainly to ‘show them hey, you’re not welcome here, get the [expletive] out,’ ” the affidavit continued.

According to the FBI, these three were attempting to start a militia in Illinois.  The leader, a former Sheriffs Deputy.  Link to this info can be found at the link above.

Would anyone be surprised to know he proudly flew a Confederate Flag on his business' building?

Hate crimes have significantly increased since trump announced he'd run for the highest position in the land.  It's obvious to most who incites this criminal behaviour.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 88

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors