Views

Re: FBI: US hate crimes rise for second straight year

Message 51 of 88

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Trump Incites Hate And Violence. We Must #UnmakeTheHate.

Yes, "hate crimes".  Inspired by the HATE of trump and his base....."He say's what I think"......

Well phrased. You guys (generic) obviously have only hatred for our President. And, since you call his supporters Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, etc. you obviously have hatred for us (his supporters).  Since you continually embrace trump, Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, racists, bigots, frauds, con-men, liars, mysogenists, homophobes, xenophobes, etc., I would agree, though obviously I'm not speaking for anyone but myself. But thanks for asking.

I am not aware of my "embracing" any of those. I do support the agenda that our President ran and won on. As to the others, that is a rather offensive comment. You might want to cite examples of my "embracing" those folks.

Sure you do....everytime you say your support their "agenda"  What's the "agenda" of a racist?  A bigot?  A xenophobe, etc?

You insist on tippy-toeing around with no more than insults. Please offer examples of my "embracing" those folks you referred to.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 88

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

I know of no vile racist acts I have approved of.  Of course, that's what the Cult Leader claims.

What "Cult Leader" claims that I know of no vile racist acts I have approved of?

But more important - since you made that highly offensive comment, common decency would suggest that you offer some proof of your insult.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

I'm going to wait and watch postings on this to see how the Extreme and Alt-Right here try to somehow blame all of this hate and division on Obama and Hillary.

Trump's campaign was packed with dog whistle words and phrases, he got elected, now we are seeing all of these hate crimes escalate. Trump owns this.

Look here - if someone likes the Trump agenda they are labeled alt-right, Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, homophobe, sexist, racist, etc.

Well rk ,THAT IS what the base of Trump supporters consists of .... the Alt-Right (Nazis, Kluxers, white supremisists), homophobes, sexists, racists and other hate mongers!!!

I have been called all those things here because I do not adhere to the "Party Line". I suppose if you are going to change definitions like that, the words have no meaning.

Your continual denial and excuses for Trump's vile, racist, and bigoted actions would clearly suggest that you do adhere to the "Party Line" of the  Alt-Right and beliefs of "all those things" from all those people who propagate racism, bigotry and misogyny!

I know of no vile racist acts I have approved of. What are you talking about?

I'm "talking about" your continual denial and excuses for Trump's vile, racist, and bigoted actions ..... as you have just demonstrated once again!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Yes, "hate crimes".  Inspired by the HATE of trump and his base....."He say's what I think"......

Well phrased. You guys (generic) obviously have only hatred for our President. And, since you call his supporters Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, etc. you obviously have hatred for us (his supporters).  Since you continually embrace trump, Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, racists, bigots, frauds, con-men, liars, mysogenists, homophobes, xenophobes, etc., I would agree, though obviously I'm not speaking for anyone but myself. But thanks for asking.

I am not aware of my "embracing" any of those. I do support the agenda that our President ran and won on. As to the others, that is a rather offensive comment. You might want to cite examples of my "embracing" those folks.

Sure you do....everytime you say your support their "agenda"  What's the "agenda" of a racist?  A bigot?  A xenophobe, etc?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

I know of no vile racist acts I have approved of.  Of course, that's what the Cult Leader claims.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 88

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

You are totally welcome.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 88

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

I'm going to wait and watch postings on this to see how the Extreme and Alt-Right here try to somehow blame all of this hate and division on Obama and Hillary.

Trump's campaign was packed with dog whistle words and phrases, he got elected, now we are seeing all of these hate crimes escalate. Trump owns this.

Look here - if someone likes the Trump agenda they are labeled alt-right, Nazi, fascist, Kluxer, homophobe, sexist, racist, etc.

Well rk ,THAT IS what the base of Trump supporters consists of .... the Alt-Right (Nazis, Kluxers, white supremisists), homophobes, sexists, racists and other hate mongers!!!

I have been called all those things here because I do not adhere to the "Party Line". I suppose if you are going to change definitions like that, the words have no meaning.

Your continual denial and excuses for Trump's vile, racist, and bigoted actions would clearly suggest that you do adhere to the "Party Line" of the  Alt-Right and beliefs of "all those things" from all those people who propagate racism, bigotry and misogyny!

I know of no vile racist acts I have approved of. What are you talking about?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@umbarch64wrote:

An offense against humanity is an offense against humanity whatever its nature.  This topic cites hate. 

It's not the only one for sure.  Excusing one offense by citing another as justification is another.  'Hate' and 'hypocrisy' can qualify as an offense against humanity, especially when employed by demagogues seeking to exploit them.  

Truth, on the other hand, is of universal benefit to mankind when universally employed.  Presuming that is an accurate observation, and I do, where does that put those who abuse the responsibilty of being human?  Why do so many tolerate that abuse?  I can answer the first.  The second I cannot .

Do you think that "deplorables" and "bitter clingers" might contribute to the aura of hatred? How about the "resistance" and support for antifa?

Deplorables and bitter clingers are terms used by the Dems. The "resistance" is a term created and embraced by the Dems. Antifa is a term they created themselves and was embraced by the Dems.

It seems you may be making my point.

A disingenuous response.  An example of sophomoric sophistry worthy of the audience you aimed it at.   What I wrote was candid and specific.  What you wrote was not.  

When an incorrect thesis is dis-proven by candid discussion, the search for Truth is served. An incorrect presumption is eliminated from consideration.   Everyone wins...even the guy who presumed incorrectly. That''s a good thing. Something you apparently missed somewhere along the line.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 88

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Claim your 1,000 Welcome bonus points!

Get Started with AARP Rewards.

Top Authors