FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
618
Views

Re: FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION

618 Views
Message 1 of 14

@jimc91 wrote:

 

EXCLUSIVE: DOJ WANTS TO KEEP JUSTIFICATION FOR RAIDING REPORTED CLINTON FOUNDATION WHISTLEBLOWER SECRET

 

BY: Richard Pollock

 

The Department of Justice is requesting that the justification of an FBI raid on a reportedly recognized whistleblower’s home remain secret, according to a letter from U.S. Attorney Robert Robert Hur.

 

The letter was sent to the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland on Dec. 7 in response to The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Nov. 30 request to unseal court documents that would show the FBI’s rationale for the raid.

 

The documents could potentially reveal whether the bureau and the magistrate who signed the court order allowing the raid, Stephanie A. Gallagher, knew that the subject was, according to his lawyer, a recognized whistleblower.

 

Sixteen FBI agents raided Dennis Cain’s Union Bridge, Maryland, home on Nov. 19 for six hours, even though Cain told them that he was a recognized whistleblower and handed classified documents over to the agents. 

 
The documents Cain possessed reportedly showed that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and the Russian company that purchased Uranium One.
 

Cain gave the documents to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who had a senior official from his office hand-deliver them to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, according to Cain’s layer, Michael Socarras.

 

 

U.S. Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts

 

U.S. Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts

 

 

Cain, a former employee of an FBI contractor, has not been arrested in connection with the raid.

Whistleblower advocates and defense attorneys have condemned the raid, and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley demanded that FBI Director Christopher Wray justify the raid and divulge whether the bureau knew about Cain’s reported disclosure. The Iowa Republican gave Wray until Dec. 12 to respond.

 

Hur did not address Cain’s reported status as a protected whistleblower in his letter to the court and instead appeared to employ boilerplate objections to keep the documents out of the public. He also did not invoke national security concerns or claim that Cain possessed classified information.

 

Releasing the raid’s justification would “seriously jeopardize the integrity of the ongoing investigation,” Hur wrote in his eight-page letter. “Making this type of information public while this investigation is ongoing could harm the government’s ability to find additional relevant evidence.”

 

He also stated that his office opposed the court order’s public release “to guard against possible tampering of witnesses and destruction of evidence, and to maintain the ability of the grand jury to investigate this matter.”

 

Hur wrote that “unsealing would expose details of the government’s investigation and impact the government’s ability to secure charges in this matter.” His letter also indicated that there were other “targets or subjects of the investigation.”

 

The U.S. Attorney claimed that redacting the search warrant application “is not practicable” because the warrant is “interwoven with sensitive investigative information.”

 

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/10/doj-clinton-foundation-raid-secret/

 

++++++++++++++++++

 

The saga continues...  The people deserve to know the truth.

 

 

 

 


Yes they do and they will never get it from the far right. You posted this once so why the second time. Did the leaders order the enablers to re post all the untrue nonsense again. Once again the enablers prove what the experts have told us about them  true.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
618
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
628
Views

Re: FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION

628 Views
Message 2 of 14

 

EXCLUSIVE: DOJ WANTS TO KEEP JUSTIFICATION FOR RAIDING REPORTED CLINTON FOUNDATION WHISTLEBLOWER SECRET

 

BY: Richard Pollock

 

The Department of Justice is requesting that the justification of an FBI raid on a reportedly recognized whistleblower’s home remain secret, according to a letter from U.S. Attorney Robert Robert Hur.

 

The letter was sent to the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland on Dec. 7 in response to The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Nov. 30 request to unseal court documents that would show the FBI’s rationale for the raid.

 

The documents could potentially reveal whether the bureau and the magistrate who signed the court order allowing the raid, Stephanie A. Gallagher, knew that the subject was, according to his lawyer, a recognized whistleblower.

 

Sixteen FBI agents raided Dennis Cain’s Union Bridge, Maryland, home on Nov. 19 for six hours, even though Cain told them that he was a recognized whistleblower and handed classified documents over to the agents. 

 
The documents Cain possessed reportedly showed that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and the Russian company that purchased Uranium One.
 

Cain gave the documents to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who had a senior official from his office hand-deliver them to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, according to Cain’s layer, Michael Socarras.

 

 

U.S. Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts

 

U.S. Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts

 

 

Cain, a former employee of an FBI contractor, has not been arrested in connection with the raid.

Whistleblower advocates and defense attorneys have condemned the raid, and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley demanded that FBI Director Christopher Wray justify the raid and divulge whether the bureau knew about Cain’s reported disclosure. The Iowa Republican gave Wray until Dec. 12 to respond.

 

Hur did not address Cain’s reported status as a protected whistleblower in his letter to the court and instead appeared to employ boilerplate objections to keep the documents out of the public. He also did not invoke national security concerns or claim that Cain possessed classified information.

 

Releasing the raid’s justification would “seriously jeopardize the integrity of the ongoing investigation,” Hur wrote in his eight-page letter. “Making this type of information public while this investigation is ongoing could harm the government’s ability to find additional relevant evidence.”

 

He also stated that his office opposed the court order’s public release “to guard against possible tampering of witnesses and destruction of evidence, and to maintain the ability of the grand jury to investigate this matter.”

 

Hur wrote that “unsealing would expose details of the government’s investigation and impact the government’s ability to secure charges in this matter.” His letter also indicated that there were other “targets or subjects of the investigation.”

 

The U.S. Attorney claimed that redacting the search warrant application “is not practicable” because the warrant is “interwoven with sensitive investigative information.”

 

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/10/doj-clinton-foundation-raid-secret/

 

++++++++++++++++++

 

The saga continues...  The people deserve to know the truth.

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
628
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
697
Views

Re: FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION

697 Views
Message 3 of 14

@jimc91 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

I have a hard time believing this article. The whistleblower act protects federal employees and contractors from retalitatory personnel actions.   It has nothing to do with protecting them from investigation into potential illegal activity.  So I don’t believe this guy’s attorney ever said anything of the sort. 

 

My biggest question: why does a former FBI contractor have potentially classified documents at home? He turned them over to the Inspector General, right? Does he have legal authority to maintain copies at home? 

 

 


Right you are!  I think the FBI needs to explain this.  

 

Why did they raid his home?  

 

Did you notice they did not arrest him?  

 

Since he already turned over the documents that provide the evidence why raid his home looking for them?  

 

Could it be someone needed to know that copies did not exist?  

 

Did you also happen to notice who the Director of the FBI was during the time period this evidence is relavent?

 

I think we the people need an explanation what do you think?

 

 


Search warrants and arrest warrants are two different things.  

 

For example, Michael Cohen’s offices were searched by the FBI in April and he wasn’t arrested until August.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
697
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
710
Views

Re: FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION

710 Views
Message 4 of 14

Jimc91,

I happen to be watching a Navy Seals 🐕 while he's  away. He videoed in while I was reading your post.  I asked him if he had heard anything about this. He said he hadn't, but would check in to it and get back to me. He checked and apparently the only source is the one you posted.

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
710
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
766
Views

Re: FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION

766 Views
Message 5 of 14

@jimc91 wrote:

@john258, Have a nice day...

 

 


Are you following another poster, or are you one in the same?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
766
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
784
Views

Re: FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION

784 Views
Message 6 of 14

@jimc91 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

I have a hard time believing this article. The whistleblower act protects federal employees and contractors from retalitatory personnel actions.   It has nothing to do with protecting them from investigation into potential illegal activity.  So I don’t believe this guy’s attorney ever said anything of the sort. 

 

My biggest question: why does a former FBI contractor have potentially classified documents at home? He turned them over to the Inspector General, right? Does he have legal authority to maintain copies at home? 

 

 


Right you are!  I think the FBI needs to explain this.  

 

Why did they raid his home?  

 

Did you notice they did not arrest him?  

 

Since he already turned over the documents that provide the evidence why raid his home looking for them?  

 

Could it be someone needed to know that copies did not exist?  

 

Did you also happen to notice who the Director of the FBI was during the time period this evidence is relavent?

 

I think we the people need an explanation what do you think?

 

 


According to the article you posted he had classified material that he supposedly had given to the IG and Senate and the House in his home. If he had already turned the ‘evidence’ over to the proper authorities why did he still have it?

 

Hasn’t the director of the FBI changed since the time period in question?

 

Don’t you trust the Republicans in Congress to do a proper investigation? They have had this information for over two years according to your article and have done nothing with it. After all the ‘investigations’ the Republicans have done on Hillary and Bill over the past 30 years do you really think they would let this ‘bombshell’ quietly die with no investigation?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
784
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
804
Views

Re: FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION

804 Views
Message 7 of 14

@john258, Have a nice day...

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
804
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
828
Views

Re: FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION

828 Views
Message 8 of 14

@jimc91 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

I have a hard time believing this article. The whistleblower act protects federal employees and contractors from retalitatory personnel actions.   It has nothing to do with protecting them from investigation into potential illegal activity.  So I don’t believe this guy’s attorney ever said anything of the sort. 

 

My biggest question: why does a former FBI contractor have potentially classified documents at home? He turned them over to the Inspector General, right? Does he have legal authority to maintain copies at home? 

 

 


Right you are!  I think the FBI needs to explain this.  

 

Why did they raid his home?  

 

Did you notice they did not arrest him?  

 

Since he already turned over the documents that provide the evidence why raid his home looking for them?  

 

Could it be someone needed to know that copies did not exist?  

 

Did you also happen to notice who the Director of the FBI was during the time period this evidence is relavent?

 

I think we the people need an explanation what do you think?

 

 


You say Hillary's day of reckoning is around the corner. Is that statement based on what you posted or are you just carrying out the diversion at the request of the far right leaders? Your support article really makes little sense just as the Daily Caller people did when they were on FOX this evening. As I looked through right wing outlets this evening they were all trying to divert people from what was really going on in a somewhat panic. Looks like Muller might be getting close. We now do see some of the connections to various part of what Muller has been doing. Flynn, Manafort, Cohen, Trump etc.This was all covered in detail on a number of the TV programs this evening. Trump was a comprised person with Russia for quite some time. Trump lied to the US public about that, and Russia knew it and controlled him. All should go watch the TV programs this evening on other than FOX and you will understand it. Trump needed to get rid of US sanction's against Russian Banks so the Russian Bank he was dealing with could put money into his project, plus there was a 50 million pay off to Putin and that is where this all started. I can understand why we see all the silly stuff coming from the enablers all over the web. Their leaders and controllers look like they are in panic. Well I have a feeling in the next few weeks we will learn a lot more of what Muller already knows and is working from on all of this. The enablers will be busy trying to divert all with stories like the post I am answering.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
828
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
938
Views

Re: FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION

938 Views
Message 9 of 14

@ManicProgressive wrote:

I have a hard time believing this article. The whistleblower act protects federal employees and contractors from retalitatory personnel actions.   It has nothing to do with protecting them from investigation into potential illegal activity.  So I don’t believe this guy’s attorney ever said anything of the sort. 

 

My biggest question: why does a former FBI contractor have potentially classified documents at home? He turned them over to the Inspector General, right? Does he have legal authority to maintain copies at home? 

 

 


Right you are!  I think the FBI needs to explain this.  

 

Why did they raid his home?  

 

Did you notice they did not arrest him?  

 

Since he already turned over the documents that provide the evidence why raid his home looking for them?  

 

Could it be someone needed to know that copies did not exist?  

 

Did you also happen to notice who the Director of the FBI was during the time period this evidence is relavent?

 

I think we the people need an explanation what do you think?

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
938
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
971
Views

Re: FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION

971 Views
Message 10 of 14

I have a hard time believing this article. The whistleblower act protects federal employees and contractors from retalitatory personnel actions.   It has nothing to do with protecting them from investigation into potential illegal activity.  So I don’t believe this guy’s attorney ever said anything of the sort. 

 

My biggest question: why does a former FBI contractor have potentially classified documents at home? He turned them over to the Inspector General, right? Does he have legal authority to maintain copies at home? 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
971
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.


jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors