Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

FBI Director contradicts White House timeline on Rob Porter Abuse Probe

Message 1 of 12

Unfortunately we have a pathological liar in the White House. Incredibly, that doesn't bother any members of Trump's Cult.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI Director contradicts White House timeline on Rob Porter Abuse Probe

Message 2 of 12

@CriticalThinkingwrote:
  • The FBI director said the bureau completed its background investigation of President Donald Trump's staff secretary Rob Porter last July.
  • That timeline conflicts with the White House's claim that Porter's background check was still ongoing when he resigned earlier this month.

It doesn't bother members of the Trump Cult, who support their idol and leader 100% of the time, but most Americans are very troubled by the pathological LIAR in the White House.

This sort of "numbers game" is very important to Republicans at all levels. The Truth, represented by hard data, is never going to favor NRAGOPers, be it crowd sizes or results of their legislation.

Therefore it is necessary for them to lie constantly, and since the Truth is in the numbers, they need to make up lots of fake numbers to try and compenstate.

Their base is so lofo they never bother to check, so those in office only legislate or pontificate to placate or enrage that base. Having a POTUS who has always been a pathalogical liar is a great benefit for the GOPerLords.

This is never going to change. Republicans will ALWAYS lie to conceal their crimes and inflate their victories, so to end it's pernicious effect on the Body Politic, we must excise the carbunkle on the butt of that Body and rid ourselves of elected Republicans next November.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

@williamb39198wrote:

@phyllisc6781

@CriticalThinking

@Centristsin2010

So concur with everyone’s posts here! I think that we should either call her: sarah chuckleberry or sarah slanders! We can confirm that she is sarah the liar. 

Just while reading these posts it occurred to me, how do I feel about the last year and a half with the trump administration? Most days I don’t know whether to laugh, cry, or go beat my head against the wall, at the sheer stupidity or their bizarre lies and actions. One very telling point to me though, is that there has not been one day that I can say, gee

I really feel good about what they did or trump said today!...not one day!

that is a sad, sad statement

I'd go with Sarah Slanders. Why? Well, because she DOES!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

Kelly falls on his own sword and says,  yeah, I knew about Porter abuse problems when he first accepted the job of Chief of Staff last summer.    That means that he knew that Porter would never get a security clearance for at least 6 months and decided that allowing him to have access to the highest security information was ???   OK????

This is a guy who came from DOD - so what does that say about the Military as a whole, are they all willing to bow down to Donald because he will give them cash?  

The oops is unacceptable,  but no, of course he doesn't plan on resigning - 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-02/kelly-was-aware-of-white-house-clearance-problems...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

Notice that the ignoble donald supporters have not offered up an explanation to counter Mr Wray's comments.   

The WH is flailing as they have no real explanation except that if they had spun off Porter then they would have had to spin off Kustner.   

Now they have come up with a totally bogus - we decided to keep some but not others by setting up a magical cut off date - all people before the FBI final report remain golden and will be able to use Donalds get out of jail free card.      

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

FBI Director contradicts White House timeline on Rob Porter Abuse Probe

Message 6 of 12

Yes Phyllis, Trump is a pathological liar and the Porter story is yet another in a long line of lies. But this time it involves former General Kelly who's been corrupted in the Trump White House. Unfortunately, members of his cult are dedicated to supporting Trump at any cost. How could any decent person dedicate their loyalty to someone who cannot tell the truth?

Then Mr. Honest and Integrity in the White House tells them he's concerned about possible corruption at the FBI. I'm LOL. Trump is concerned about corruption? Get real. 

Trump goes on the attack against everyone in the FBI who are investigating him, while his cult members are too dumb to see what's obvious to everyone else. Now we have a serious problem in America, where Trump's base are on the attack against the FBI, undermining law enforcement.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

@mandm84wrote:

Look at the track record of Trump vs. Prosecutor Robert Mueller , the FBI and Dept. of Justice.  Who's word would you trust ? 

trump is a pathological liar and scam artist whose staff constantly propagates and/or covers his untruths and scams.

Robert Mieller is an honest man whose integrity is well known. Those who tell the truth don’t need to lie, nor do others need to cover for him. 

trump—0

Mueller—1,000

Integrity and honesty always beat deception.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

Look at the track record of Trump vs. Prosecutor Robert Mueller , the FBI and Dept. of Justice.  Who's word would you trust ? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

@phyllisc6781

@CriticalThinking

@Centristsin2010

So concur with everyone’s posts here! I think that we should either call her: sarah chuckleberry or sarah slanders! We can confirm that she is sarah the liar. 

Just while reading these posts it occurred to me, how do I feel about the last year and a half with the trump administration? Most days I don’t know whether to laugh, cry, or go beat my head against the wall, at the sheer stupidity or their bizarre lies and actions. One very telling point to me though, is that there has not been one day that I can say, gee

I really feel good about what they did or trump said today!...not one day!

that is a sad, sad statement

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

Anyone surprised? Not only did the WH again come out blatantly slinging BS, Sanders—the second most prolific liar in the WH, told the world in a WH press briefing that the FBI was responsible for giving clearance to Porter. 

Oh, Sarah, you liar—the FBI provides the information to the WH, and the WH is then supposed to act accordingly.

Just one more monumental fail with regard to both procedure and morality.

Honestly, one wonders if anyone—ANYONE—in this freakshow of a WH has ANY IDEA as to how to do anything other than lie, manipulate, and empower Putin to meddle in the mid-term elections. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors