Make Your Weekends Even Longer. Add an Extra Day With Easy and Affordable Ideas From AARP Travel. Let's Go

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: FBI Director contradicts White House timeline on Rob Porter Abuse Probe

Message 1 of 8

Notice that the ignoble donald supporters have not offered up an explanation to counter Mr Wray's comments.   

The WH is flailing as they have no real explanation except that if they had spun off Porter then they would have had to spin off Kustner.   

Now they have come up with a totally bogus - we decided to keep some but not others by setting up a magical cut off date - all people before the FBI final report remain golden and will be able to use Donalds get out of jail free card.      

Report Inappropriate Content
Trusted Social Butterfly

FBI Director contradicts White House timeline on Rob Porter Abuse Probe

Message 2 of 8

Yes Phyllis, Trump is a pathological liar and the Porter story is yet another in a long line of lies. But this time it involves former General Kelly who's been corrupted in the Trump White House. Unfortunately, members of his cult are dedicated to supporting Trump at any cost. How could any decent person dedicate their loyalty to someone who cannot tell the truth?

Then Mr. Honest and Integrity in the White House tells them he's concerned about possible corruption at the FBI. I'm LOL. Trump is concerned about corruption? Get real. 

Trump goes on the attack against everyone in the FBI who are investigating him, while his cult members are too dumb to see what's obvious to everyone else. Now we have a serious problem in America, where Trump's base are on the attack against the FBI, undermining law enforcement.

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 8

@mandm84wrote:

Look at the track record of Trump vs. Prosecutor Robert Mueller , the FBI and Dept. of Justice.  Who's word would you trust ? 

trump is a pathological liar and scam artist whose staff constantly propagates and/or covers his untruths and scams.

Robert Mieller is an honest man whose integrity is well known. Those who tell the truth don’t need to lie, nor do others need to cover for him. 

trump—0

Mueller—1,000

Integrity and honesty always beat deception.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 8

Look at the track record of Trump vs. Prosecutor Robert Mueller , the FBI and Dept. of Justice.  Who's word would you trust ? 

Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 8

@phyllisc6781

@CriticalThinking

@Centristsin2010

So concur with everyone’s posts here! I think that we should either call her: sarah chuckleberry or sarah slanders! We can confirm that she is sarah the liar. 

Just while reading these posts it occurred to me, how do I feel about the last year and a half with the trump administration? Most days I don’t know whether to laugh, cry, or go beat my head against the wall, at the sheer stupidity or their bizarre lies and actions. One very telling point to me though, is that there has not been one day that I can say, gee

I really feel good about what they did or trump said today!...not one day!

that is a sad, sad statement

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 8

Anyone surprised? Not only did the WH again come out blatantly slinging BS, Sanders—the second most prolific liar in the WH, told the world in a WH press briefing that the FBI was responsible for giving clearance to Porter. 

Oh, Sarah, you liar—the FBI provides the information to the WH, and the WH is then supposed to act accordingly.

Just one more monumental fail with regard to both procedure and morality.

Honestly, one wonders if anyone—ANYONE—in this freakshow of a WH has ANY IDEA as to how to do anything other than lie, manipulate, and empower Putin to meddle in the mid-term elections. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 8

@CriticalThinkingwrote:
  • The FBI director said the bureau completed its background investigation of President Donald Trump's staff secretary Rob Porter last July.
  • That timeline conflicts with the White House's claim that Porter's background check was still ongoing when he resigned earlier this month.

It doesn't bother members of the Trump Cult, who support their idol and leader 100% of the time, but most Americans are very troubled by the pathological LIAR in the White House.

Right you are, CeeTee.  The hypocrites are sitting on their hands and can't admit the truth on this matter, though one posted a topic from the far-right "DailyCaller" claiming it's a frace.  Ya gotta wonder about these "people" (?)  Or are they just Russian bots?  That would be the humane take...

BTW....Congress is talking about a full blown investigation on Porter, the White House handing on this matter, the White House handling of security clearances in general, the White House handling of those without clearances and what they have access to (like Porter and Kushner) and the process in general.  Given the extremely partisan Nemo memo, I wonder how forthcoming the clown fish will be on this issue given the GOP has controlled Congress for 21 out of the last 25 years.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

FBI Director contradicts White House timeline on Rob Porter Abuse Probe

Message 8 of 8
  • The FBI director said the bureau completed its background investigation of President Donald Trump's staff secretary Rob Porter last July.
  • That timeline conflicts with the White House's claim that Porter's background check was still ongoing when he resigned earlier this month.

It doesn't bother members of the Trump Cult, who support their idol and leader 100% of the time, but most Americans are very troubled by the pathological LIAR in the White House.