Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

FBI, DOJ Text Messages Reveal ‘Path’ to Stop Trump

Message 1 of 81

This is all part of a con job on the part of Trump and his supporters to demolish the untarnished reputation of former FBI Director Mueller. Remember, everybody has a bias, but that doesn't stop you from conducting a fair and impartial investigation 

Next, if Trump did nothing, why is he and his followers in panic mode? Republicans, who hated Hillary, conducted 8 or 9 investigations of her over the years. You couldn't find a more biased group of investigators, yet they could not find a single crime to prosecute Hillary. 

So if Trump did nothing, it doesn't matter, he has nothing to worry about. But does anyone believe Trump and his cronies are innocent? If you do, please explain why so many people in his campaign and administration LIED about their contacts with the Russians?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI, DOJ Text Messages Reveal ‘Path’ to Stop Trump

Message 2 of 81

Any investigation that would have the responsibility to see very serious facts like collusion and obstruction of justice, and a foreign power interfering in our elections. It would not surprise me if that investigations would actually last two or more years.
I will expect that investigation to be accurate, truthful and irrefutable and not some fly by night and incomplete investigation of   such serious charges.

Perhaps what bothers you about this investigation is how accurate it will be and how once completed how irrefutable anything that the investigations happens to find will be.
So, I guess you will have to wait until is finished and patiently wait for the results

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 81

For 18 months, the FBI has been fixated on determining whether President Trump worked with Russia to influence the 2016 election. But explosive text exchanges between top FBI agents suggest it should be looking in the mirror.

The text messages sent between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, which became public on Wednesday, provide a rare and illuminating window into just how rabidly partisan putatively nonpartisan law enforcement officials can be.

In the exchanges, they called Trump an "idiot," a "loathsome human," an "enormous do-che," and said "this man cannot be president."

When not berating Trump, they were praising Hillary Clinton. In one text, Strzok said: "God Hillary should win 100,000,000-0." In another, he said that "a lot of people are holding their breath hoping" about Clinton.

When Hillary accepted the party's nomination in July, Strzok texted "Congrats on a woman nominated for President in a major party! About **bleep** time!" During one of the presidential debates, he texted: "Oh hot **bleep**. HRC is throwing down saying Trump in bed with Russia." In one of Page's texts, she said Hillary "just has to win now."

READ MORE:  https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/fbi-text-message-russia-clinton-email-investigations/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOL!!

No interpetation required... (for most people)

VIMTSTL
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 81

@alferdpacker—How unfortunate that your cartoon reflects the obvious truth.Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 81

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Here is one of Strzok's text messages Aug. 15, 2016.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office - that there’s no way he gets elected - but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk, It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.” 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This guy has no business near any investigation about Trump or Hillary Clinton for that fact.  He needs to be OUT!!

Why don't you explain in detail what he means by this post and show in detail how it is anti Trump.

Why don't you explain in detail why you see no problem with a meeting held in the office of a Deputy Director of the FBI includes a conversation of how to insure the outcome of a Presidential election?

And how about one of the participants rewriting the wording of the FBI findings so as to make sure Hillary could not be charged?

Once again you want to punt when you have to supply facts. Typical right wing approach from followers. With that you time has expired.

In your rush to insult, you overlooked the post that was being responded to.

Translation from republican/conservative political dialect to English...

3e506130db7f38d98ee4e33cff39017f.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 81

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Here is one of Strzok's text messages Aug. 15, 2016.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office - that there’s no way he gets elected - but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk, It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.” 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This guy has no business near any investigation about Trump or Hillary Clinton for that fact.  He needs to be OUT!!

Why don't you explain in detail what he means by this post and show in detail how it is anti Trump.

Why don't you explain in detail why you see no problem with a meeting held in the office of a Deputy Director of the FBI includes a conversation of how to insure the outcome of a Presidential election?

And how about one of the participants rewriting the wording of the FBI findings so as to make sure Hillary could not be charged?

Once again you want to punt when you have to supply facts. Typical right wing approach from followers. With that you time has expired.

In your rush to insult, you overlooked the post that was being responded to.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 81

The idiot in chief just gave his National Security Strategy speech today.

While doing so, even though the speech written by his OWN SPEECH WRITERS said,

”Russia uses information operations as part of its offensive cyber efforts to influence public opinion across the globe.  It’s influence campaigns blend covert intelligence operations and false online personas with state-funded media, third party intermediaries, and paid social media users or “trolls,” 

trump said none of this, INSTEAD discussing working with Russia with regard to foreign trade.

I SENSE BIAS!! Yup, trump is clearly bias—in favor of Russia.

I believe we should fire the felonious traitor.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 81

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@john258–Should we point out the misuse of a word in RK’s query?  Nah, we don’t need to deflect!! We have facts on our side!!  For instance:

STRZOK WAS NEVER PART OF THE INVESTIGATION WITH REGARD TO E-MAILS, and just like an unbiased boss should do, Mueller dismissed him when these personal texts came to his attention.

Perhaps it has been so long since trump’s base has seen honesty and integrity, they no longer recognize it—but then again the propagandists tell them that right is wrong and wrong is right—it is like entering the warped world of Lewis Carroll.

When dealing with the right wing we always have the facts on our side. Facts are something the right wing never has and they do not even understand what true facts are. One of their many problems.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 81

@afisher—Hey afisher!! Thanks for that info. about Twitter accounts. Do you know how many? Any chance one of them was the traitorous liar in chief’s??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 81

Even GOP members of Congress are talking this down, we know that some here are more into distractions and fearmongers...aka Trolls than people interested in actually discussing anything.

From the Washington Examiner, this headline: 

GOP senator: FBI agent's political text messages don't taint all of Robert Mueller's investigation

You know the far right are losing their ability to sell even their followers these lies, when even the WE is allowing GOP congresscritter to attempt to tip toe through the mindfield that is being populated by alt-right sites.

Expect more of this - as Twitter is shutting down some of the Alt-Right sites for breaking TOS, that were announced in advance but took effect today.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors