Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

FBI Confirms That Comey Drafted Statement On Clinton Probe Months Before Investigation Ended

Message 11 of 29

"Trump is still winning..."

I am truly LOL again. Thanks for the big laugh, I needed that. Is the following his definition of Trump winning?

• No significant legislation
  • Chaos and dysfunction in the White House
  • Major CEOs have abandoned Trump
  • The all Republican Congress launched 3 different investigations of the Trump Administration
  • No tax reform
  • No infrastructure
  • No Health Care reform
  • No wall on the Mexican border
  • America has become the laughing stock of the world
  • A. Merkel is now the leader of the western world
  • North Korea continues to build up their capabilities and snub Trump

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI Confirms That Comey Drafted Statement On Clinton Probe Months Before Investigation Ended

Message 12 of 29

See the President is driving the left insane!!

Too FUNNY!!

Trump is still winning...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

FBI Confirms That Comey Drafted Statement On Clinton Probe Months Before Investigation Ended

Message 13 of 29

Once again, he gets it wrong. " Stay tuned ct... The President is not working on your timeline. He is however very focused, so cool your jets and try to find some patience.  A hobby may help also."

Trump focused? I'm LOL!

You don't get it, this is why I don't want Trump impeached. There are no significant accomplishments and it doesn't look like there will be any this year. Who knows? 2018 might be a repeat with nothing accomplished. I'm  more afraid of Pence who would probably get all of these legislative packages passed.

I do have a new hobby. I read excuse after excuse from Trump Cult members who idolize their hero, refuse to challenge, criticize, or question him, while blaming everyone else for his multiple failures.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI Confirms That Comey Drafted Statement On Clinton Probe Months Before Investigation Ended

Message 14 of 29

Stay tuned ct... The President is not working on your timeline.

He is however very focused, so cool your jets and try to find some patience.  A hobby may help also.

LOL!!!

m

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 29

I don't want Trump impeached, I just want his Trump Cult supporters to finallly hold him accountable and responsible for his words and actions. Here's another view on his presidency. 

After 9months, how's that presidency with control of the White House, Senate, and House working out for you?

• No significant legislation
  • Chaos and dysfunction in the White House
  • Major CEOs have abandoned Trump
  • The all Republican Congress launched 3 different investigations of the Trump Administration
  • No tax reform
  • No infrastructure
  • No Health Care reform
  • No wall on the Mexican border
  • America has become the laughing stock of the world
  • A. Merkel is now the leader of the western world
  • North Korea continues to build up their capabilities and snub Trump

Quiz Question: How do Trump Cult members respond to the above?

Answer: It's NOT his fault! They blame everyone except their hero.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 29

President Trump is working on his agenda every day, line by line.  He is navigating unfriendly waters that seek to capsize our vessel but we are still motoring forward.

And by the way, it really appears to be driving the left insane...  He is still the President.  Too funny!

Did you see the newsier he did yesterday with McConnell?  The press looked like little children.  President Trump is a master at twisting their crank.  They hate him and he beats them like a drum!

It reminds me of how some of our posters on this forum act out when they go into the hateful name calling mantra.

A clear sign he is winning!  When your opponent resorts to name calling they forfeit the debate.  Debate 101....

God Bless President Trump!!!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 29

"When the Congress representing the American people attempts to find answers as to the actions of the FBI and have the subpoenaed material blacked out - it could only be acceptable"

The above is convulted logic based on thin air. Did RK read Comey's memo? Does he somehow know what was written? Comey might have said Senators Graham and Grassley are his favorite senators. 

More importantly, the memors may have information related to the Trump Obstruction of Justice investigation, which therefore makes it prohibited information for an FOIA release. This form of logic is too complicated for Trump Cult members to grasp.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 29

When the Congress representing the American people attempts to find answers as to the actions of the FBI and have the subpoenaed material blacked out - it could only be acceptable to 1) those who figure there is stuff there they'd rather not have known; 2) the hate filled cultists who latch on to anything to spew their hatred.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 29

@jimc91 wrote:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

American people are fed up with the "elitist" that think they are above the law...

Oh ............. you mean like Trump ??????

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 29

jimc91: 

American people are fed up with the "elitist" that think they are above the law...

Apparently those on the Trump Train aren't or they wouldn't be supporting him. Do you not realize we've never seen the likes of his lawless attitude & grifting? Hilarious.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors