Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI Confirms That Comey Drafted Statement On Clinton Probe Months Before Investigation Ended

Message 1 of 29
I just read an article that stated " the drafts were being pulled into a master document" writing 101 eh?
So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI Confirms That Comey Drafted Statement On Clinton Probe Months Before Investigation Ended

Message 2 of 29

Seems to me Comey had decided to violate his oath of office and defile the reputation of the FBI by announcing his investigation of Hillary, but knew he'd need some sort of cover, so he worked up the draft in question so he could PRETEND he was being "fair and balanced".

The draft "exonerates" Hillary because he KNEW there were no legitimate crimianl charges long before he released his totally political WMD just before the election, but wanted to be ready to INSTANTLY provide a fake "absolution" statement so he could claim to have been acting honorably.

But Der Trumper doesn't like his lackey anymore so Trumpettes connive to find ways to discredit their attack dog now he's no longer useful by claiming the letter shows he was WORKING FOR HILLARY!! and THAT is the only reason years of FBI investigations were unable to turn up a SINGLE crime - the man who destroyed her election chances WAS ACTUALLY HER SUPPORTER.

Trumpettes have no more problem swollowing this latest bucket of Trumptripe than they did swilling down his years of Birther BS and Foxbot frufru.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 29

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I don't want Trump impeached, I just want his Trump Cult supporters to finallly hold him accountable and responsible for his words and actions. Here's another view on his presidency. 

After 9months, how's that presidency with control of the White House, Senate, and House working out for you?

• No significant legislation
  • Chaos and dysfunction in the White House
  • Major CEOs have abandoned Trump
  • The all Republican Congress launched 3 different investigations of the Trump Administration
  • No tax reform
  • No infrastructure
  • No Health Care reform
  • No wall on the Mexican border
  • America has become the laughing stock of the world
  • A. Merkel is now the leader of the western world
  • North Korea continues to build up their capabilities and snub Trump

Quiz Question: How do Trump Cult members respond to the above?

Answer: It's NOT his fault! They blame everyone except their hero.

Legislation is passed (first) by the Congress and signed (second) signed by the President. Now one can call that "excuses" or one can call it - the Constitution.

I rest my case.

If the Republican leadership would put Democratic bills on the floor you would see legislation..passable or not.

But the complaint had to do with the President not passing legislation. I was just giving a Constitutional lesson.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

FBI Confirms That Comey Drafted Statement On Clinton Probe Months Before Investigation Ended

Message 4 of 29

There's no end to the 100% defense of Trump by RK under any and all circumstances. He will never hold the man responsible and accountable for anything, it's always someone else.

The real irony with this type of behavior is he treated President Obama very differently. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I don't want Trump impeached, I just want his Trump Cult supporters to finallly hold him accountable and responsible for his words and actions. Here's another view on his presidency. 

After 9months, how's that presidency with control of the White House, Senate, and House working out for you?

• The all Republican Congress launched 3 different investigations of the Trump Administration
  • No tax reform
  • No infrastructure
  • No Health Care reform

Legislation is passed (first) by the Congress and signed (second) signed by the President. Now one can call that "excuses" or one can call it - the Constitution.

I rest my case.

If the Republican leadership would put Democratic bills on the floor you would see legislation..passable or not.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 29
lol..

I suppose this particular corner of AARP is for politics. Othe forums are for sharing experiences.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 29

@CriticalThinking wrote:

• No tax reform
  • No infrastructure
  • No Health Care reform

I rest my case.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 29

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"When the Congress representing the American people attempts to find answers as to the actions of the FBI and have the subpoenaed material blacked out - it could only be acceptable"

The above is convulted logic based on thin air. Did RK read Comey's memo? Does he somehow know what was written? Comey might have said Senators Graham and Grassley are his favorite senators. 

More importantly, the memors may have information related to the Trump Obstruction of Justice investigation, which therefore makes it prohibited information for an FOIA release. This form of logic is too complicated for Trump Cult members to grasp.

rk did read the post that established the premise and those supporting it.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 29

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

President Trump is working on his agenda every day, line by line.  He is navigating unfriendly waters that seek to capsize our vessel but we are still motoring forward.

And by the way, it really appears to be driving the left insane...  He is still the President.  Too funny!

Did you see the newsier he did yesterday with McConnell?  The press looked like little children.  President Trump is a master at twisting their crank.  They hate him and he beats them like a drum!

It reminds me of how some of our posters on this forum act out when they go into the hateful name calling mantra.

A clear sign he is winning!  When your opponent resorts to name calling they forfeit the debate.  Debate 101....

God Bless President Trump!!!

Based on past behavior Jim, you are no debator.

You are right, I am not.  Especially on this forum. I have no patience for people that constantly display willful ignorance and intellectual dishonesty.

It is a shame too, most normal people expect more from a forum for seniors, instead we get this.  This would be a great place for people to share ideas and experiences.  But what do we get? Posters calling others posters names and attacking their views.

Its ok, I am good with who I am.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 29

@jimc91 wrote:

President Trump is working on his agenda every day, line by line.  He is navigating unfriendly waters that seek to capsize our vessel but we are still motoring forward.

And by the way, it really appears to be driving the left insane...  He is still the President.  Too funny!

Did you see the newsier he did yesterday with McConnell?  The press looked like little children.  President Trump is a master at twisting their crank.  They hate him and he beats them like a drum!

It reminds me of how some of our posters on this forum act out when they go into the hateful name calling mantra.

A clear sign he is winning!  When your opponent resorts to name calling they forfeit the debate.  Debate 101....

God Bless President Trump!!!

Based on past behavior Jim, you are no debator.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors