From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI CONTINUES INVESTIGATING WEIRD COMPUTER LINK BETWEEN RUSSIAN BANK AND TRUMP ORGANIZATION

Message 1 of 5

Theoretically, the People [that's us] elect folks who know more than we do about problems that need solving.  I guess that would be 'an expert'.  In the case of our 'elected experts', turns out they don't know squat about a lot of things and, in turn, they "hire" experts to tell them what the 'real' problem is so that problem can get fixed.  I guess that would be an expert too, only in this case it is what they do for a living and that makes them a 'professional' and maybe and expert too.  Depends.  Now...these professional experts often suffer from an affliction called 'tunnel vision' in which nothing much matters outside of what it is they do.  There are a lot of exceptions to that...notice I said 'often'.  I guess that would be a 'professional expert expert'.  Anyway...it is those guys that dig out what is real and what is a figment of somebody's imagination.  I tried to make this simple.

So...don't you think it best that the least we...that's us...do is to hang tough until we know as much as we are ever going to before going off the deep end?  Naaaaahhhhhhh!  Didn't think so.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI CONTINUES INVESTIGATING WEIRD COMPUTER LINK BETWEEN RUSSIAN BANK AND TRUMP ORGANIZATION

Message 2 of 5

nctarheel--interesting article, it will be interesting yo see if anything comes of this.  Thank you!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@pc6063 wrote:

( the Russian bank repeatedly looked up the unique Internet address of a particular server within the US being used by the Trump organization, which indicates an intention to communicate, according to computer scientists.)

Alfa bank apparently tried to communicate with trump's server 2,820 times. 

First, there is a connection between a Russian Bank (well known to be some of the most corrupt institutions in Russia) and DUFUS TRUMP.

Then, there has been a connection between a Russian oligarch(well known to be some of the most corrupt citizens in Russia), Dmitry Rybolovlev, and DUFUS TRUMP. Trump sold him property some time ago.

Then read about the unusual coincidence regarding two airplanes in the linked article.

I bet I know where this Russian oligarch does his banking.

I think people are starting to put two and two together.

TIME FOR ARTICLE 2, SECTION 4 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!!

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article136939868.html

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Glad they are looking into it.  I remember when this Slate article came out about it.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_t...

I don't know enough about servers etc. to comment.   But it does seem odd.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

FBI CONTINUES INVESTIGATING WEIRD COMPUTER LINK BETWEEN RUSSIAN BANK AND TRUMP ORGANIZATION

Message 5 of 5

(CNN)

FBI  and computer scientists continue to investiate whether there was a computer connection between Russian Alfa bank and the Trump White House.  This is the same server mentioned in Breitbart article that caused Trump to announce that Mr. Obama was tapping his phone.  Questions about the connection between server and Russian bank were widely dismissed this summer, CNN reported, but FBI counter intelligence team looking into Russian interference in the election, are still examing it, saying the server relationship is odd, because the Russian bank repeatedly looked up the unique Internet address of a particular server within the US being used by the Trump organization, which indicates an intention to communicate, according to computer scientists. Alfa bank apparently tried to communicate with trump's server 2,820 times.  The entity with the second number of look ups was Spectrum Health, run by  Dick DeVos, husband of Betsy, later appointed as Education Secretary.  These two entities accounted for 99% of the look ups. Computer scientists when questioned by CNN said they found this "just plain weird." Coorporations involved deny they ever communicated by e-mail with the Trump organization and have different explainations for the server activity, but have provided no proof,  and have different explanations are.    FBI still has a lot of work to do to determine what's behind this,  or if there is any significance behind it.

On and On and On!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors