FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
354
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

354 Views
Message 31 of 57

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

we as you say "didn't get our way in November" because the President was involved in a successful outcome called collusion, and election interference by Russia whom the radical right refuses to accept or care anything about while they and Trump continue to damage and undermine our democracy, simple as that. Otherwise Hillary probably would have won.


Good God man, get with Mueller and his team with all possible dispatch.  They definitely need your help with this one. They're  still searching for hard facts. Sadly, at the cost of over $18 million of our money...up to this point.

 Initially, it was going to be a slamdunk with all the cold hard facts.  That witch hunt team is all over the map now, with many supposed crimes. having nothing to do with the Russian collusion investigation incovered.

 Remember, facts in the minds of a leftIst-Any and all information which fits nicely into their ideology.


See how little the far right enablers know. Muller has facts and that is why we see all the arrests, and convictions so far. Just today we see Trumps Campaign manager off to jail. He will replace the Trump guy who just finished his jail term. The only thing remaining is to decide how to send Trump to trial, and the far right leaders and enablers are doing their best to kill that. Now to the 18 million. Well the Trump Kids got 98 million from the Govt. last year, and we all know what Trump got was more than they got.

Our far right enablers take the country down the path to a Trump Dictatorship.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
354
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
352
Views

FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

352 Views
Message 32 of 57

The following statement from Fangoh is incredible. "get with Mueller and his team with all possible dispatch.  They definitely need your help with this one. They're  still searching for hard facts"

 

  • Fangoh is telling us he knows what the Mueller investigative team has or has not found? That's remarkable. How does he know?
  • Trump's been terrified of the Mueller investigation since it started. If Trump had nothing to hide, why is he terrified of Mueller? 
  • Finally, look at all the indictments of people hired by Trump. He's not exactlly Mr. Honesty and Integrity, so there's good reason for him to be afraid.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
352
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
343
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

343 Views
Message 33 of 57

@Tom5678 wrote:

we as you say "didn't get our way in November" because the President was involved in a successful outcome called collusion, and election interference by Russia whom the radical right refuses to accept or care anything about while they and Trump continue to damage and undermine our democracy, simple as that. Otherwise Hillary probably would have won.


Good God man, get with Mueller and his team with all possible dispatch.  They definitely need your help with this one. They're  still searching for hard facts. Sadly, at the cost of over $18 million of our money...up to this point.

 Initially, it was going to be a slamdunk with all the cold hard facts.  That witch hunt team is all over the map now, with many supposed crimes. having nothing to do with the Russian collusion investigation incovered.

 Remember, facts in the minds of a leftIst-Any and all information which fits nicely into their ideology.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
343
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
338
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

338 Views
Message 34 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

FBI agents all swear an Oath of Office where they pledge to defend the Constitution of the United States against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic.

 

Obviously this requires them to work against Trump and his administration who seek to destroy the Constitution and all it stands for.

 

How silly of GOPers to believe there's something sinister about the FBI when it's the ones they investigate who are the problem.


Would you say that their oath of office required them to interject partisanship into doing their job. For example, going easy on Hillary because they wanted her as President - is that appropriate use of their office??


All should read RK answer very carefully. The report issued by the JD tells us the FBI did their job they way it should have been done, and their was no partisanship shown, and the conclusion they reached on not inditing Hillary was correct based on the evidence they found. The mistake made was to not follow the JD policy on talking about the findings on the Hillary one, and not talking about findings on the Trump one. It states that put Hillary at a disadvantage.

Now I posted what was in the report. What did RK post. I would say something put out by the far right leaders which has not one word of truth in it based on the real report which we can all read. It proves what a lot of people have been saying about the posts made by the far right on the web. It also proves what the experts have told us about the far right. They can not think for themselves is the one item that fits here.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
338
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
357
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

357 Views
Message 35 of 57

we as you say "didn't get our way in November" because the President was involved in a successful outcome called collusion, and election interference by Russia whom the radical right refuses to accept or care anything about while they and Trump continue to damage and undermine our democracy, simple as that. Otherwise Hillary probably would have won.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
357
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
365
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

365 Views
Message 36 of 57

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

FBI agents all swear an Oath of Office where they pledge to defend the Constitution of the United States against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic.

 

Obviously this requires them to work against Trump and his administration who seek to destroy the Constitution and all it stands for.

 

How silly of GOPers to believe there's something sinister about the FBI when it's the ones they investigate who are the problem.


Would you say that their oath of office required them to interject partisanship into doing their job. For example, going easy on Hillary because they wanted her as President - is that appropriate use of their office??


Obviously they performed their jobs properly by going easy on obviously honest, honorable and ethical people - Hillary and Obama - and were appropriately distrustful of a lifelong coward, crook, fraudster, liar, and real estate scam artist who would - and did - do anything that he thought he could get away with for more money and to feed his malignant narcissism - even if that meant being really close buddies - for even more money -  with people who were enemies of the USA...

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
365
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
387
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

387 Views
Message 37 of 57

@Olderscout66 wrote:

FBI agents all swear an Oath of Office where they pledge to defend the Constitution of the United States against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic.

 

Obviously this requires them to work against Trump and his administration who seek to destroy the Constitution and all it stands for.

 

How silly of GOPers to believe there's something sinister about the FBI when it's the ones they investigate who are the problem.


Would you say that their oath of office required them to interject partisanship into doing their job. For example, going easy on Hillary because they wanted her as President - is that appropriate use of their office??

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
387
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
377
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

377 Views
Message 38 of 57

@umbarch64 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Comey Blasted By Inspector General As 'Insubordinate"

 

 


See who the source is, folks. We all know about her.


You beat me to it!  That's one for you...kudos too.


Does that mean that the IG did not call him insubordinate?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
377
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
357
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

357 Views
Message 39 of 57

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Comey Blasted By Inspector General As 'Insubordinate"

 

 


See who the source is, folks. We all know about her.


Does that mean that the IG did not call Comey insubordinate?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
357
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
345
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

345 Views
Message 40 of 57

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Hey Jim   you don't have to be an FBI  agent to really want to "damage" Trump and this Administration.
If you call by "damage"  to simply repudiate a President that lies, that have not moral values, that laughs as the Rule of Law and the Constitution.  and if  you want to call "damage" at not accepting  what is happening in this country  yes you bet YOu don't have to be anyone to want to see this Administration  go away.


An interesting approach. Most Americans vote and then accept the outcome. But, then we have the radical left that sees "damage" as an appropriate response to not getting it's way in November. That is the thinking that leads to the "Resistance" and the pussyhat mobs scenes.

 

But - DOJ employees using the power of their office for political purposes, that is another story.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
345
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors