FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
249
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

249 Views
Message 21 of 57

@Tom5678 wrote:

we as you say "didn't get our way in November" because the President was involved in a successful outcome called collusion, and election interference by Russia whom the radical right refuses to accept or care anything about while they and Trump continue to damage and undermine our democracy, simple as that. Otherwise Hillary probably would have won.


Obama said the Russians could not effect the outcome of out election. No one has shown any proof that the Russians effected the outcome. Are you calling Obama a liar or do you have some proof unavailable to others?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
249
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
258
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

258 Views
Message 22 of 57

Here again, the right falls back to their propaganda mode...when we don’t have real facts that will hold up in a court of law, let’s stir up muddy accusations and try our case in the court of public opinion. 

If Strzok and Page said that they didn’t like trump (along with others they didn’t like) how is this deep state, criminal behavior? What proof is there that they impeded trump’s election, or were a factor to prevent his election ..proof, facts!

They made ill advised comments, that is not criminal behavior. And if they were trying to prevent trump from becoming president, apparently they weren’t very good at swaying an election!

 

real world facts

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
258
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
283
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

283 Views
Message 23 of 57

@fangoh45 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

we as you say "didn't get our way in November" because the President was involved in a successful outcome called collusion, and election interference by Russia whom the radical right refuses to accept or care anything about while they and Trump continue to damage and undermine our democracy, simple as that. Otherwise Hillary probably would have won.


Good God man, get with Mueller and his team with all possible dispatch.  They definitely need your help with this one. They're  still searching for hard facts. Sadly, at the cost of over $18 million of our money...up to this point.

 Initially, it was going to be a slamdunk with all the cold hard facts.  That witch hunt team is all over the map now, with many supposed crimes. having nothing to do with the Russian collusion investigation incovered.

 Remember, facts in the minds of a leftIst-Any and all information which fits nicely into their ideology.


See how little the far right enablers know. Muller has facts and that is why we see all the arrests, and convictions so far. Just today we see Trumps Campaign manager off to jail. He will replace the Trump guy who just finished his jail term. The only thing remaining is to decide how to send Trump to trial, and the far right leaders and enablers are doing their best to kill that. Now to the 18 million. Well the Trump Kids got 98 million from the Govt. last year, and we all know what Trump got was more than they got.

Our far right enablers take the country down the path to a Trump Dictatorship.


Oh, those idiots on the Right. Bet they don't even know the correct spelling of Muller, eh?


Correct they do not even know who he is as they just say what the leaders tell them to.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
283
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
294
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

294 Views
Message 24 of 57

Trump is the one damaging his own presidency by his insane actions. The Mueller investigations rightly continue. Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .............


Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
294
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
292
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

292 Views
Message 25 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

FBI agents all swear an Oath of Office where they pledge to defend the Constitution of the United States against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic.

 

Obviously this requires them to work against Trump and his administration who seek to destroy the Constitution and all it stands for.

 

How silly of GOPers to believe there's something sinister about the FBI when it's the ones they investigate who are the problem.


Would you say that their oath of office required them to interject partisanship into doing their job. For example, going easy on Hillary because they wanted her as President - is that appropriate use of their office??


Image result for gas explosion


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
292
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
290
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

290 Views
Message 26 of 57

@fangoh45 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Thanks again rker321 for being an honest open minded Republican. If we only had more Moderates in our Nation to speak up ?


"Open minded Republican"-OMG.😂


That does sound like a stretch, doesn't it?  But believe me, there used to be many and may even be a few left.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
290
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
286
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

286 Views
Message 27 of 57

@jimc91 wrote:

@umbarch64, do you have any thoughts or comments on the fact that we have FBI agents working to change the outcome of a Presidential election?  

 

You can't possibly be OK with that concept can you?

 

You and many trump supporters were just fine with Comey's actions in July and again in October of 2016.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
286
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
293
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

293 Views
Message 28 of 57

@john258 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

we as you say "didn't get our way in November" because the President was involved in a successful outcome called collusion, and election interference by Russia whom the radical right refuses to accept or care anything about while they and Trump continue to damage and undermine our democracy, simple as that. Otherwise Hillary probably would have won.


Good God man, get with Mueller and his team with all possible dispatch.  They definitely need your help with this one. They're  still searching for hard facts. Sadly, at the cost of over $18 million of our money...up to this point.

 Initially, it was going to be a slamdunk with all the cold hard facts.  That witch hunt team is all over the map now, with many supposed crimes. having nothing to do with the Russian collusion investigation incovered.

 Remember, facts in the minds of a leftIst-Any and all information which fits nicely into their ideology.


See how little the far right enablers know. Muller has facts and that is why we see all the arrests, and convictions so far. Just today we see Trumps Campaign manager off to jail. He will replace the Trump guy who just finished his jail term. The only thing remaining is to decide how to send Trump to trial, and the far right leaders and enablers are doing their best to kill that. Now to the 18 million. Well the Trump Kids got 98 million from the Govt. last year, and we all know what Trump got was more than they got.

Our far right enablers take the country down the path to a Trump Dictatorship.


Oh, those idiots on the Right. Bet they don't even know the correct spelling of Muller, eh?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
293
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
310
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

310 Views
Message 29 of 57

@jimc91 wrote:

No Wray of Sunshine

 

FBI Director Christopher Wray’s explanation of Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the handling of Hillary Clinton’s emails revealed him to be just another deep-state shill willing to ignore the attempted and ongoing deep-state coup against a duly elected president, Donald J. Trump. Regarding the organized attempt to by FBI leadership to keep Hillary Clinton out of prison and Donald Trump out of the White House, Wray sees no evil, hears no evil, and will speak no evil. In his Orwellian press conference, Wray spoke from  a parallel universe:

 

"It's also important, though, to note what the inspector general did not find. This report did not find any evidence of political bias or improper considerations actually impacting the investigation under review," Wray told a press briefing at FBI headquarters. "The report does identify errors of judgment, violations of or even disregard for policy, and decisions that, at the very least, with the benefit of hindsight, were not the best choices."

 

Of course, Wray took advantage of the IG report’s reluctance to connect all the dots between the actions and the motives of those engaged in obstruction of justice like former FBI Director James Comey and Agent Peter Strzok, who headed the Hillary investigation and joining the Mueller team.

It takes either mind-numbing stupidity or corruption or both to find no evidence of anti-Trump bias that affected either the investigations of Hillary Clinton or Trump/Russia collusion in the text messages of Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. Wray merely says the matter will be referred to the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR), not bothering to explain how Strzok, despite his texts vowing to stop Trump, remains in the employ of the FBI.

 

Wray agrees with Inspector General Clouseau that texts such as these are not reflected in actions that clearly amount to obstruction of justice:

 

In August 2016, the IG notes, Strzok vowed to Page that they could "stop" Trump from becoming president, although the IG did not find that political bias tainted specific investigative decisions in the Clinton probe.

 

Trump is "not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted to Strzok.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

Strzok had already tried to stop it by assisting with the edits of James Comey’s draft exoneration of Hillary Clinton, his bias showing up in explicit actions. Strzok provided the motive for these activities to cover up the guilt of Hillary Clinton, activities which constitute obstruction of justice  in text messagesbetween him and his mistress and fellow FBI Agent Lisa Page: While everybody was predicting a Hillary victory, Strzok had his doubts and elevated himself to the status of savior of America, requiring that Trump be stopped at all costs, with this end justifying any and all means:


Out of all the damning, politically charged anti-Trump text messages released, one text from Strzok to Page on August 15, 2016, raised the most suspicion. It referred to a conversation and a meeting that had just taken place in "Andy's" (widely believed to be Deputy FBI Dir. Andrew McCabe's) office. According to Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), Strzok had texted this: "I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office [break]... that there's no way he gets elected. I want to believe that... But I'm afraid we can't take that risk... We have to do something about it."

 

In another text, Page said: "maybe you’re meant to stay where you are because you’re meant to protect the country from that menace." Strzok replied: "I can protect our country at many levels, not sure if that helps."

 

"This goes to intent," Jordan said. "We can't take the risk that the people of this great country might elect Donald Trump. We can't take this risk. This is Peter Strzok, head of counterintelligence at the FBI. This is Peter Strzok, who I think had a hand in that dossier that was all dressed up and taken to the FISA court. He's saying, 'we can't take the risk, we have to do something about it.'"

Excuse me, Director Wray, but FBI officials like Peter Strzok had both the motive and opportunity to act on their virulent bias to obstruct justice and interfere in the 2016 election in ways the Russians could only dream of. Ironically, Strzok sought to take his bias from Hillary’s exoneration to Trump’s alleged Russian collusion when he joined the witch hunt of Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Strzok served as Mueller’s lead agent on the Russia probe until last July, when he was removed after the discovery of the text messages. One wonders -- if the text messages hadn’t been unearthed after Wray’s FBI said it had lost them, would Strzok still be working on Mueller’s team of Democratic donors and Clinton lawyers? We forget this tantalizing bit of FBI professionalism:

 

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has lost about five months of text messages between two top officials, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, who openly disparaged then-candidate Donald Trump while working on the Clinton email investigation and the Russia probe investigation, according to a top Republican senator.

 

The officials in question are Peter Strzok and Lisa Page -- the two senior FBI officials who had texted each other hundreds of text messages in which they shared how much they loathed Trump and spoke of an “insurance policy” in the case of Trump’s election.

Strzok’s sense of urgency to stop Trump and save the nation at all costs extended to his joining the Mueller witch hunt despite doubts about its prospects for actually finding anything. Strzok felt the Mueller probe was his chance to obtain the goal of upending the Trump presidency:

 

Once President Trump won the election, to the shock and dismay of Lisa Page and Peter Strzok along with many others at the FBI and the Department of Justice, it is obvious that they hoped their involvement in the ongoing Russia investigation would lead to Trump’s impeachment:

 

May 18, 2017: Mueller was appointed Special Counsel on May 17, 2017. The next day Strzok and Page exchanged text messages in a discussion of whether Strzok should join the Special Counsel’s investigation. Strzok wrote: “For me, and this case, I personally have a sense of unfinished business. I unleashed it with MYE [Midyear Exam, the investigation into Clinton’s emails]. Now I need to fix it and finish it.” Later in the same exchange, Strzok, apparently while weighing his career options, made this comparison: “Who gives a f*ck, one more A[ssistant] D[irector]…[versus] [a]n investigation leading to impeachment?”

That the political bias of Peter Strzok and others in the anti-Trump FBI hierarchy led to concrete actions that, yes, impacted the Hillary and Trump investigations should be clear even to that famous film detective.

 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/06/no_wray_of_sunshine.html

 

 

 

 


Well here we have another try by the far right enablers to change the subject from what the report found. The report told us Hillary did nothing wrong and was hurt in the election due to the Director of the FBI. The leaders have the enablers keep up this the nonsense so people will not stay with the big news. The enablers are acting just as the experts told us they would. As the experts have told us, and it is in the IG report the far right enablers are poor, white (KKK Type), uneducated or poorly educated, rural, can not think for them selves, easy to lead, plus some things that can not be said in here. They prove the experts correct with what they say. The enablers are the dangerous group of people in the US now, and we should do everything possible to  end their march to Dictatorship under Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
310
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
322
Views

Re: FBI Agents “Willingness” To Damage Trump Presidency

322 Views
Message 30 of 57

No Wray of Sunshine

 

FBI Director Christopher Wray’s explanation of Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the handling of Hillary Clinton’s emails revealed him to be just another deep-state shill willing to ignore the attempted and ongoing deep-state coup against a duly elected president, Donald J. Trump. Regarding the organized attempt to by FBI leadership to keep Hillary Clinton out of prison and Donald Trump out of the White House, Wray sees no evil, hears no evil, and will speak no evil. In his Orwellian press conference, Wray spoke from  a parallel universe:

 

"It's also important, though, to note what the inspector general did not find. This report did not find any evidence of political bias or improper considerations actually impacting the investigation under review," Wray told a press briefing at FBI headquarters. "The report does identify errors of judgment, violations of or even disregard for policy, and decisions that, at the very least, with the benefit of hindsight, were not the best choices."

 

Of course, Wray took advantage of the IG report’s reluctance to connect all the dots between the actions and the motives of those engaged in obstruction of justice like former FBI Director James Comey and Agent Peter Strzok, who headed the Hillary investigation and joining the Mueller team.

It takes either mind-numbing stupidity or corruption or both to find no evidence of anti-Trump bias that affected either the investigations of Hillary Clinton or Trump/Russia collusion in the text messages of Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. Wray merely says the matter will be referred to the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR), not bothering to explain how Strzok, despite his texts vowing to stop Trump, remains in the employ of the FBI.

 

Wray agrees with Inspector General Clouseau that texts such as these are not reflected in actions that clearly amount to obstruction of justice:

 

In August 2016, the IG notes, Strzok vowed to Page that they could "stop" Trump from becoming president, although the IG did not find that political bias tainted specific investigative decisions in the Clinton probe.

 

Trump is "not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted to Strzok.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

Strzok had already tried to stop it by assisting with the edits of James Comey’s draft exoneration of Hillary Clinton, his bias showing up in explicit actions. Strzok provided the motive for these activities to cover up the guilt of Hillary Clinton, activities which constitute obstruction of justice  in text messagesbetween him and his mistress and fellow FBI Agent Lisa Page: While everybody was predicting a Hillary victory, Strzok had his doubts and elevated himself to the status of savior of America, requiring that Trump be stopped at all costs, with this end justifying any and all means:


Out of all the damning, politically charged anti-Trump text messages released, one text from Strzok to Page on August 15, 2016, raised the most suspicion. It referred to a conversation and a meeting that had just taken place in "Andy's" (widely believed to be Deputy FBI Dir. Andrew McCabe's) office. According to Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), Strzok had texted this: "I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office [break]... that there's no way he gets elected. I want to believe that... But I'm afraid we can't take that risk... We have to do something about it."

 

In another text, Page said: "maybe you’re meant to stay where you are because you’re meant to protect the country from that menace." Strzok replied: "I can protect our country at many levels, not sure if that helps."

 

"This goes to intent," Jordan said. "We can't take the risk that the people of this great country might elect Donald Trump. We can't take this risk. This is Peter Strzok, head of counterintelligence at the FBI. This is Peter Strzok, who I think had a hand in that dossier that was all dressed up and taken to the FISA court. He's saying, 'we can't take the risk, we have to do something about it.'"

Excuse me, Director Wray, but FBI officials like Peter Strzok had both the motive and opportunity to act on their virulent bias to obstruct justice and interfere in the 2016 election in ways the Russians could only dream of. Ironically, Strzok sought to take his bias from Hillary’s exoneration to Trump’s alleged Russian collusion when he joined the witch hunt of Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Strzok served as Mueller’s lead agent on the Russia probe until last July, when he was removed after the discovery of the text messages. One wonders -- if the text messages hadn’t been unearthed after Wray’s FBI said it had lost them, would Strzok still be working on Mueller’s team of Democratic donors and Clinton lawyers? We forget this tantalizing bit of FBI professionalism:

 

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has lost about five months of text messages between two top officials, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, who openly disparaged then-candidate Donald Trump while working on the Clinton email investigation and the Russia probe investigation, according to a top Republican senator.

 

The officials in question are Peter Strzok and Lisa Page -- the two senior FBI officials who had texted each other hundreds of text messages in which they shared how much they loathed Trump and spoke of an “insurance policy” in the case of Trump’s election.

Strzok’s sense of urgency to stop Trump and save the nation at all costs extended to his joining the Mueller witch hunt despite doubts about its prospects for actually finding anything. Strzok felt the Mueller probe was his chance to obtain the goal of upending the Trump presidency:

 

Once President Trump won the election, to the shock and dismay of Lisa Page and Peter Strzok along with many others at the FBI and the Department of Justice, it is obvious that they hoped their involvement in the ongoing Russia investigation would lead to Trump’s impeachment:

 

May 18, 2017: Mueller was appointed Special Counsel on May 17, 2017. The next day Strzok and Page exchanged text messages in a discussion of whether Strzok should join the Special Counsel’s investigation. Strzok wrote: “For me, and this case, I personally have a sense of unfinished business. I unleashed it with MYE [Midyear Exam, the investigation into Clinton’s emails]. Now I need to fix it and finish it.” Later in the same exchange, Strzok, apparently while weighing his career options, made this comparison: “Who gives a f*ck, one more A[ssistant] D[irector]…[versus] [a]n investigation leading to impeachment?”

That the political bias of Peter Strzok and others in the anti-Trump FBI hierarchy led to concrete actions that, yes, impacted the Hillary and Trump investigations should be clear even to that famous film detective.

 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/06/no_wray_of_sunshine.html

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
322
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.