Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

Message 71 of 200

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I  agree, some here are interested in telling others what opinion to have and when others disagree with them they call them cop haters and "liberals".

Of course using the quotation 'by their works you shall know them'.  Your posts regarding shootings by cops without any data showing the majority was justified points to your dislike.  You are the one continualy using the term 'hater' everywhere.  And of course you are carrying discussions from one topic to another.  Very much off-topic.

Further, of course I'm to the right of you.  It doesn't take much to go from the extreme left to moderate to be considered in your eyes to be on the right.

Regarding religion, apparently liberals think that they are on a par with God in wanting to do away with religious views.  I'm talking about the scriptural commands, not what is practiced by so-called Christians.

Now that your off-topic stuff has been addessed, liberals are forgetting that the material on the laptop was the reason for reopening the case against Hillary.  She and her staff was very lax with classified material. 

Suggest you let go of your anger about my exercising my free will to have an opinion and post it.  Your posts could be indicating a trend of personal attacks.  

Your posts regarding shootings by cops without any data showing the majority was justified points to your dislike. <<<< instead of playing the * i support open murder* card on those posts you should use your free speech to actually come up with the stats you desire. Or, just complain. almost all of the * extreme left* ( lol) backs up what they say with hard data, and not with opinions. so called moderates like yourself, and the extreme right will post data with an editorial on what the stats DONT say. lol. Ive had to hollar uncle in the face of facts, but not here. 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 200

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Got it - you have no answer.

I owe you no answer, it had nothing to do with you. Still trolling?

Still trolling comment....translation: still have no answer.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

Message 73 of 200

Despite all of the shouting from Trump's minions, we now know what we should've known all along. Ignoring his personal feelings, Agent Strzok, like most FBI agents, acted professionally when doing his job.

A member of the Trump Cult in this forum called the above a lie. Please remember the source. Strzok did his job, he recommended re-opening the Hillary investigation right before the election. That decision put the final nail in Hillary's coffin.

Members of the Trump Cult aren't bright enough to understand that Comey essentially got their boy Trump elected by those two national press conferences on the Hillary Email situation.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 200

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

It only took extreme dislike for Hillary for someone to flip from the left to the extreme right and become a far right trump supporter and defender.

So now the truth is actually has come out....

Yep it does:   It only took extreme dislike for Hillary for someone to flip from the left to the extreme right and become a far right trump supporter and defender.

The issue isn't flipping or who likes who.  It is about what was done by federal officials for partisan purposes.

That's not the reason that poster gave in the past, evidently you know nothing about it.

Clarify your meaning please.

You entered into a conversation that had nothing to do with you. If you hadn't you wouldn't need anything clarified. Remember that in the future.

I owe you no answer, it had nothing to do with you. Still trolling?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 200

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Strzok played a key role Comey making the announcement, which he would not have done if it weren't for Strzok. No "opinion" there, just fact. Doesn't matter what Strzok did or didn't do after that, it doesn't change what he had already done.  That pesky reality thing again ............. why do you have so much trouble dealing with that?

Strzok was in charge of Comey?? Where do you get these crazy ideas?

"In charge of Comey" are your words not mine, so you tell me. Where do you get these crazy ideas.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 200

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Despite all of the shouting from Trump's minions, we now know what we should've known all along. Despite his personal feelings, Agent Strzok, like most FBI agents, acted professionally when doing his job.

And how did "we" get to consider that lie to be truth? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 200

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

It only took extreme dislike for Hillary for someone to flip from the left to the extreme right and become a far right trump supporter and defender.

So now the truth is actually has come out....

Yep it does:   It only took extreme dislike for Hillary for someone to flip from the left to the extreme right and become a far right trump supporter and defender.

The issue isn't flipping or who likes who.  It is about what was done by federal officials for partisan purposes.

That's not the reason that poster gave in the past, evidently you know nothing about it.

Clarify your meaning please.

You entered into a conversation that had nothing to do with you. If you hadn't you wouldn't need anything clarified. Remember that in the future.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 200

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Strzok played a key role Comey making the announcement, which he would not have done if it weren't for Strzok. No "opinion" there, just fact. Doesn't matter what Strzok did or didn't do after that, it doesn't change what he had already done.  That pesky reality thing again ............. why do you have so much trouble dealing with that?

Strzok was in charge of Comey?? Where do you get these crazy ideas?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

Message 79 of 200

Despite all of the shouting from Trump's minions, we now know what we should've known all along. Despite his personal feelings, Agent Strzok, like most FBI agents, acted professionally when doing his job.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 200

@ChasKy53 wrote:

In this forum you openly posted your reason for 'flipping' to be because of the actions and words of the liberal posters here You never once referred to anything even similar to what rk stated.

Your continued posts about me and my posts come across as someone who has been jilted by their true love.  So how long are you going to keep going on about the direction of my posts?  Sorry Chasky, I am entitled to and have my own opinions on many things.  Why not drop all these type of posts.

And yes, it was mostly because two or three liberal posters and their negative posts about the poster rather than discussing the topic objectively.  Their actions did allow me to be objective rather than be partisan just for the sake of doing so.  The several think they are the world.  Now can you keep on the topic instead of about me?

Kudos
Views