Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
157
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

157 Views
Message 61 of 200

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:


 How about you stop whining about hillary? 

I believe I have as much right to express my political opinions as you or others. 

 

And I don't believe that either Strzok, Comey or anyone else was solely responsible for Hillary's lose, but the blame should be put on Hillary herself for running a poor campaign.  Additionally the Democrats nominated the only candidate that Trump could beat.  If Bernie would have had the nomination, he would be in the Oval Office today.

 

Have a nice evening now and enjoy the Super Bowl.


Now I know why you are asking about Frums book. He said on C-Span that Bernie and Trump were some what the same. Both outliers. Get over Hillary. She is gone.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
157
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
146
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

146 Views
Message 62 of 200

@MIseker wrote:


 How about you stop whining about hillary? 

I believe I have as much right to express my political opinions as you or others. 

 

And I don't believe that either Strzok, Comey or anyone else was solely responsible for Hillary's lose, but the blame should be put on Hillary herself for running a poor campaign.  Additionally the Democrats nominated the only candidate that Trump could beat.  If Bernie would have had the nomination, he would be in the Oval Office today.

 

Have a nice evening now and enjoy the Super Bowl.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
146
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
143
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

143 Views
Message 63 of 200

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 



Truthful and factual one liners. 

The civilized world is hoping that the dishonest republicans in Texas State Government are replaced with honest people.


Of course since you are not a resident, nor voter,  in Texas what does it matter to you? 

 

Have a good evening Alferd.


Once again you make the claim that one who is not a resident of Texas should not have an opinion about things in Texas. Does that mean you will no longer voice an opinion on the happenings in any other state?


of course not. why would he practice what he preaches?

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
143
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
144
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

144 Views
Message 64 of 200

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:



 Your posts regarding shootings by cops without any data showing the majority was justified points to your dislike. <<<< instead of playing the * i support open murder* card on those posts you should use your free speech to actually come up with the stats you desire. Or, just complain. almost all of the * extreme left* ( lol) backs up what they say with hard data, and not with opinions. so called moderates like yourself, and the extreme right will post data with an editorial on what the stats DONT say. lol. Ive had to hollar uncle in the face of facts, but not here. 


Couldn't it be said that you are carrying discussions from thread to thread?  This isn't a thread about the alleged 1000 killed by cops, yet you bring it up here.

 

But attempting to decipher the purpose of your post here, I will submit this.   The raw data contained in a database says nothing, just a database.  But correlating that database to reflect trends, information, etc is a different aspect. 

 

Now if one took that database and analyzed it, one could say that of these 1000 there were 'x' number that was armed with the intent to shoot; 'y' number that was unarmed but the cop shot them anyway; and etc, then some sense could be made of it.


you do realize i was responding to your off topic quote right? I just copied and pasted it, and accused you of not doing what you tell others to do. but that isnt news is it. I carry peoples veracity from post to post. 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
144
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
128
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

128 Views
Message 65 of 200

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY get over her Tex PLEEZE !!!


Perhaps you should get over your continued comments of various comments about your medicare, social security, etc.  But I know that there are a good many crying because she lost mostly because she felt entitled to the Oval Office.  

 

Liberals have a bad habit of thinking the world revolves around them.


I started rereading this thread. here is what happened..you have done your best to hijack it, to smear hillary ( she is toast in politics) and call everyone to the left of your new extreme crybabies, hillary lovers, whatever. I dont see any lefties here that are anyones syncophants. This topic was created in rebuttal to the topic about Strzok beng biased TOWARD Hillary..and his actions via the weiner scandal prove he ACTS without bias. No one is whining..its a well establised fact Strzok put the hoodoo on Clinton right before the election. So what? Im going to assume you know the gist of how competing topics work on this board. You spend most of your posts complaining about people simply doing what you are doing. How about you stop whining about hillary? 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
128
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
131
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

131 Views
Message 66 of 200

@MIseker wrote:



Yep it does:   It only took extreme dislike for Hillary for someone to flip from the left to the extreme right and become a far right trump supporter and defender.


I noticed that too. Hillary hatred in this individual caused pretty much a complete reversal of politics. I remember a guy that was fairly moderate who liked SOME progressive policies. Hillary runs..and BAMMO. so it goes.


Some also realizes that its time to back away from the crowd when some someone starts dissecting posts in an attempt to make themselves superior to other posters. 

 

As far as Hillary, since I was supporting Bernie during the primaries I joined a group that was monitoring each states caucus and primary.  They actually had poll watchers at the caucus.  It was noted that the tally reported at each caucus mysteriously changed when reported in.

 

Then the leaked emails from the DNC were revealed.  Most people ignored them calling them fake [the DNC never disowned them and there were resignations].  They revealed the behind the scenes activities to insure Hillary was nominated.

 

Then there was Hillary herself and her minimum campaigning after the nomination.  Almost as if she felt that she was entitled to the election.  She did until her rude awakening after the election.  In browsing through Republican orientated sites most posters were amazed that the Democrats nominated the one person that Trump was sure to beat.

 

With all of this I came to the conclusion that the Democrats was a party of losers.  Why stick around on a train heading to a train wreck? 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
131
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
135
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

135 Views
Message 67 of 200

@MIseker wrote:



 Your posts regarding shootings by cops without any data showing the majority was justified points to your dislike. <<<< instead of playing the * i support open murder* card on those posts you should use your free speech to actually come up with the stats you desire. Or, just complain. almost all of the * extreme left* ( lol) backs up what they say with hard data, and not with opinions. so called moderates like yourself, and the extreme right will post data with an editorial on what the stats DONT say. lol. Ive had to hollar uncle in the face of facts, but not here. 


Couldn't it be said that you are carrying discussions from thread to thread?  This isn't a thread about the alleged 1000 killed by cops, yet you bring it up here.

 

But attempting to decipher the purpose of your post here, I will submit this.   The raw data contained in a database says nothing, just a database.  But correlating that database to reflect trends, information, etc is a different aspect. 

 

Now if one took that database and analyzed it, one could say that of these 1000 there were 'x' number that was armed with the intent to shoot; 'y' number that was unarmed but the cop shot them anyway; and etc, then some sense could be made of it.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
135
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
134
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

134 Views
Message 68 of 200

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


 It only took extreme dislike for Hillary for someone to flip from the left to the extreme right and become a far right trump supporter and defender.

 


So now the truth is actually has come out....

 



Yep it does:   It only took extreme dislike for Hillary for someone to flip from the left to the extreme right and become a far right trump supporter and defender.


The issue isn't flipping or who likes who.  It is about what was done by federal officials for partisan purposes.

 

and at THIS point..memo etc..the real partisan players are showing themselves.


So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
134
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
133
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

133 Views
Message 69 of 200

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


 It only took extreme dislike for Hillary for someone to flip from the left to the extreme right and become a far right trump supporter and defender.

 


So now the truth is actually has come out....

 



Yep it does:   It only took extreme dislike for Hillary for someone to flip from the left to the extreme right and become a far right trump supporter and defender.


I noticed that too. Hillary hatred in this individual caused pretty much a complete reversal of politics. I remember a guy that was fairly moderate who liked SOME progressive policies. Hillary runs..and BAMMO. so it goes.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
133
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
135
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

135 Views
Message 70 of 200

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY get over her Tex PLEEZE !!!


Check the topic - it was Strzok's efforts to use his official position for partisan purposes (for Hillary) that is under discussion.


lol. no it isnt.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
135
Views